el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

Yeah, I hate to say this, but this position looks like it would be really effective.

...unless they're using tracer rounds and the quatrapod has gas :P

Yeah, I hate to say this, but this position looks like it would be really effective.

With discretion you could create bigger muzzle flashes... wink_o.gif

With discretion you could create bigger muzzle flashes...  wink_o.gif

rofl.gif

You better look out, though. That enhanced and highly visible muzzle flash might end up giving your buddy a brand new muzzle.

We definitely need to get that animated so that we can mount a sniper's rifle on a buddy's ass in OFP.

For that to work, be sure to add the 'rifle butt' named selection to the appropriate part of the soldier model's anatomy in O2.

Regards,

Sander

G36 and F15 Eagle

not bad biggrin_o.gif

(was hoping for SA80 and Tornado for the sake of being british)

yeah

M-134 "Mini-Gun" and B-52 Stratofortress

The utimate compination wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

L-96 Sniper Rifle

"Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you'll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike."

EA-6B Prowler

"You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution."

Some info is correct, some isn't.

biggrin_o.gif

The weapon info is like 98% correct tounge2.gif

Are you sure you wanna be this:

quiz1631outcome9.jpg

You are clumsy, ackward and unreliable. Friends frequently have to finish what you start. You prefer to throw hits and get out of harm's way

nener.gif

Me:

quiz1631outcome2.jpg

M-240 Machinegun

You won't back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best.

quiz983outcome6.jpg

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

Didn´t we have a quiz thread for this stuff?

M-240 and EA-6B, I can live with both results.

Regards,

Sander

M-134 "Mini-Gun"

"A true brute, you have a "presence" every where you go. You can take on any opponent with little effort, your dependable and your reputation does the talking."

EA-6B Prowler

"You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution."

I disagree with both descriptions.

I got AK-47 and B-52 Stratofortress.

I don't feel like I'm over 50 years old...

Stg-77 Aug

Light weight and agile you fight as though you have something to prove. Speed and agility are your strong points. You can scrap with the big dogs though they tire you out quicker.

&

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

img]http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1631outcome9.jpg[/img]

You are clumsy, ackward and unreliable. Friends frequently have to finish what you start. You prefer to throw hits and get out of harm's way

nener.gif

Me:

me thinks they're talking about the A1... the A2 is one of the best rifles in the world.

img]http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1631outcome9.jpg[/img]

nener.gif

Me:

me thinks they're talking about the A1... the A2 is one of the best rifles in the world.

I wouldn't call it the best rifle in the world. Sure it's accurate but I believe that's pretty much it confused_o.gif

Off course I don't have any personal experience with it but from what I heard of it, it's not a great rifle.

Quote[/b] ]In March 2005, the L85A2 was put through its paces against the M16, M4, AK-101, FAMAS G2 and G36E modern rifles. [citation needed] It outperformed all of them in accuracy (even without the SUSATs), reload speed (physically changing magazine on the move and static) and usability in urban and close-quarters combat (because of its shorter overall length and the ability to affix a bayonet). A2 upgraded versions also have a higher muzzle velocity. The AK-101 won reliability on multiple terrain, weather and climatic scenarios. The ranks in the test were:

1. SA80

2. G36E

3. AK-101

4. M16 family

5. FAMAS G2

Weight remains the SA80's most cited drawback. With most of the weight near the back, a large metal counterbalance in the fore grip had to be added, increseing the weight further. However the weight of the rifle reduces recoil which improves overall accuracy.

whistle.gif

anyways, dont want to drag this futher off topic crazy_o.gif

anyways, dont want to drag this futher off topic crazy_o.gif

You're right. Before you know it this topic is full of shit with firearms discussions crazy_o.gif

please do not post the results of the test here anymore. there is a thread named "useless quiz" or something to that effect here. It is over 4 month old limit, but it's better to use that.