Sign in to follow this  
spad

FOR WH40K fan

Sirs hello.

Not being English-speaking, I never intervened on the forum. I had the luck(chance) to provide to work with the addons of the mod W40K to realize a mini-campaign. This campaign is not ended for the moment. I think I can put it on-line in some days (I shall indicate you the link by message). It will be in French.

xmas_o.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------

Messieurs bonjour.

N’étant pas anglophone, je ne suis jamais intervenu sur le forum. J’ai eu la chance de pourvoir travailler avec les addons du mod W40K afin de réaliser une mini-campaign. Cette campaign n’est pour le moment pas terminée. Je pense pouvoir la mettre en ligne dans quelques jours (Je vous indiquerai le lien par message). Elle sera en français, mais je ferai une traduction, dans les limites de mon anglais scolaire… plus tard.

A bientôt.

I'm speechless, I can't believe the amount of work thats been put into this project since I was last around. A huge congratulations to everyone involved, I even got a mention *sniff*. Fantastic work guys, I'm actually going to have to go and buy a working copy of OFP now just because of this. smile_o.gif

Like I said in the BETA Forum, THANK you, excellant work, your efforts are in fact marvelous as I had always knew it would be! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifinlove.gif

thanks for your comment guys, the team are happy to hear that

A co-worker of mine said it may have been something to do with the Heresy of Horus when an Emperor's campion took a chapter of space marines and assault the Imperial Palace.   So it was something about one Army controlling a fleet and another needing the transportation but neither of them in control of one another... and something about not wanting to have TITAN regiments having a navy... *shruggs* confused_o.gif

The Emperors Champion became the Chapter Master of the Black Templars after the HH, sisgimund i think his name was.

The Imperial Gaurd/titan legions had its fleets taken off them so that if they turned traitor again they could leave the planet/system they where in without the wholesale treachery of the Imperial navy as well

Although the Titan legions are More Part of the Adeptus mechanicus and as such are transported on AdMech vessels rather than Pure Navy haulers.

I see everyone's too busy playing around with the mod to post on here any more... oh well, back to W40K OFP I go!

Well, I just post on the BETA forum now because there is SO MUCH to be done biggrin_o.gif

I've also been playing Dawn Of War. Say, do you think that the sounds from DOW would go well in this mod?

You know, I've thought about that myself... I think they may have been downplayed a little bit because the scale and numbers, but with some tweaking, I'd imagine they wouldn't be too shoddy a choice.

On a seperate note, I'd like to see more music from Dawn of War, Chaos Gate, and some Hans Zimmer personally, for the soundtracks... Hans is perfect for the Space Marine's music, or any battle music for that matter. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

P.S. what's that little beige box and white bar under my name?

what's that little beige box and white bar under my name?

It's Warning Level 1, which means that mods thought that you were quite a bad boy/girl.

Ha ha ha, Tolderian is a bad shemale!

ONTOPIC: I could get the sounds (and maybe music) from DOW, do you want me to?

Hey, I noticed some sounds from the SL mod for DoW are in the campaign (have you asked for permission to use it?).

Or just correct me if I am wrong and I'll shut-up nener.gif .

Lol... sick! anyway, I guess they'll never find it in their hearts to forgive me sad_o.gif

Being on an overseas forum is like being a yank playing for the world cup...My arms were BACK I tell ya!

Here the English version of the mini-campaign. HERE

Translation made by Oeil2Lynx of the forum [ ofp-Fr ] notworthy.gif

Is this mod still alive? Any progress? confused_o.gif

Don't think so, remeber SPQR saying he wasn't working on it anymore.

Is this mod still alive? Any progress?  confused_o.gif

Don't think so, remeber SPQR saying he wasn't working on it anymore.

in fact:

I think that the WH400 MD is completed whistle.gif

how can it be complete? Most units have tons of bugs and some are still untextured!

how can it be complete? Most units have tons of bugs and some are still untextured!

For me its completed,nd its still fun

nevermind