Sign in to follow this  
spad

FOR WH40K fan

yep for me too so it is complete

biggrin_o.gif

will these troops include dawn of war sounds cos they sound better in the demo or has this changed now?

its been a while since i played ofp, dod:s has led me astray but 40k has relit my love for ofp

great work

will the tau have their kroot allies?

oh and a great campaigns for 40k i would love to c

Battle For Armmagedon

So, I was wondering who made the droppod scripts?? I wanted to ask if I could use those scripts for my own droppods.

Sorry for reactivating this, but I downloaded the addon pack 1 and 2 and the campaign yesterday. Running through the configs there are tons of models that are ready to use but not enabled in the configs, other stuff is missing, but i am sure I have seen pics somewhere.

Is there an eldar and/or chaos package (troops) out there?

Sorry for reactivating this, but I downloaded the addon pack 1 and 2 and the campaign yesterday. Running through the configs there are tons of models that are ready to use but not enabled in the configs, other stuff is missing, but i am sure I have seen pics somewhere.

Is there an eldar and/or choas package (troops) out there?

How do you find this out?

Ah darn it!..the best mods are always left in alpha stage...I hope AA will be a lot easier to work with.

yes eldar troops are present you lust write a config for them if you want to play with i decide to put all the stuff we had done for those who want to make their own wh40k model or try to finish the first stage model i put in the pack

shut pistols.gif

i play the "board" game

with the plastic models and stuff....

AND i haven't seen this before???!! banghead.gifbanghead.gif

i will try the mod soon !are the space marines in the mod?

of course they are smile_o.gif

Je vois qu il y a encore du monde que ça intéresse malgré le temps qui passe… preuve que l’idée était bonne.

Un petit coucou pour toi SPAD  notworthy.gif . Passe le bonjour ŕ SPQR si tu as de ses nouvelles.  nener.gif

Chaou.

i stopped warhammer a few years ago because i got a life (no offense)

but this is a really sweet mod

still have thousands of dollars in it trying to sell

ERIC @ Nov. 07 2006,21:04)]Je vois qu il y a encore du monde que ça intéresse malgré le temps qui passe… preuve que l’idée était bonne.

Un petit coucou pour toi SPAD notworthy.gif . Passe le bonjour Å• SPQR si tu as de ses nouvelles. nener.gif

Chaou.

The board language is English (apart from the Czech sections), we therefore kindly ask you to communicate in English only please thumbs-up.gif

because i got a life (no offense)

You'll regret that decision! I know people who decided to get lives... didn't end well!

because i got a life (no offense)

You'll regret that decision! I know people who decided to get lives... didn't end well!

hey i play paintball now so.... not much improvement