Sign in to follow this  
T J

littlebirds

just while i remember,

try flying as gunner with an AI pilot, with a couple of enemy AA soldiers dotted about

better go before i get busted at work! whistle.gif

Awesome stuff these BAS buggers bring back some old memories from the 1.46 days when we used to have desert everon only to play this on ... biggrin_o.gif

Oh and TJ you will be back for ArmA , they all go away saying thats it but after a few months its back to work (ofp work that is tounge2.gif ).

Well this is just feckin' nifty. The improvements are really great, and I absolutely love the bike dropoff stuff. smile_o.gif

Just to clear a few things up.

This was never meant to be released after TJ left BAS because of real world commitments. However, now that he has made this BETA version of the addon, it may as well stay released.

I will make it clear that

TJ will NOT be releasing anything else he may happen to have on his hard drive.

BAS will NOT be releasing anything else - no SEALs, nor anything else for OFP.

BAS will NOT be providing support for this addon. (So please don't email asking for support)

Finally, enjoy the addon, but remember it is a BETA that was never meant to be released.

the LBs are awesome, the only reason i reinstalled OFP..love how the troops on the benches move their legs.

as long as it works in single player its all good

madd features which all choppers should have

anychance knowing the ligh strobe classname

bugger i cant get the demo mission to work sad_o.gif

anyone esle having trouble running it ?

get to bas presents.. then ofp crashes

apparently the mission wont work with ecp running

i hope it just a mission incompatibilty would be a bummer if its the choppers that dont work with ecp

the new features are cool as.. wink_o.gif

thanks TJ. I spent a lot of time waaay back when doing the textures on that thing. Always hated... hated to see it wasted. Thanks again smile_o.gif

This was never meant to be released after TJ left BAS because of real world commitments. However, now that he has made this BETA version of the addon, it may as well stay released.

BAS will NOT be providing support for this addon. (So please don't email asking for support)

Finally, enjoy the addon, but remember it is a BETA that was never meant to be released.

So, ...

What about those seals?

crazy_o.gifrofl.gif

Bad joke, I know.

Wow!

Thanks TJ. My favorite birds just got even better.

SEAL's? Did someone say SEAL's xmas_o.gif

Yeah, Deadmeat did:

Quote[/b] ]BAS will NOT be releasing anything else - no SEALs, nor anything else for OFP.

Answers that.

I love the new cargo animations, they're fantastic, as is the rest of the package, and the addition of the KLR carrying version really opens up some fast-insertion options for SF scenarios.

Just played with them. Beautiful work as always I especially liked the KLR carrying version thumbs-up.gif

if I had got the SEALs or if they were anything like done, I might have chucked them out too, but as it is I have never even SEEN them nener.gif I DO have a DPV but have never bothered to look at that either, so Im unsure what state its in.

oh, most of the litlebird features should work in MP, the fast roping especially took some work.

And I for one wont be back with AA or whatever, as I have given up playing FPS. Its a long story involving real guns and real criminals, but the upshot is that I dont think it's wise to train my trigger finger and mental responses to shoot at the nearest fleeing 'enemy', as I now spend many hours a week patrolling farmland with a loaded rifle (pest controlling), and of course, there are trespassers and burglars who shouldn't be there.

Basically, I dont wanna "accidentally" kill or maim somebody just because I've done in thousands of times in a realistic simulator without thinking. A case of real life taking precedence over hobbies......

Glad to see both DM and Ebud posted, without them V2.0 would not have been possible. Ebud with massive texture changes, and DM made innumerable model changes and CPP configs at my requests.

goodnight.gif

Addon work and achievements aside it is always sad to see someone leaving the OPF scene sad_o.gif .

Its a good thing that one can play has a unarmed civilian in OPF too though wink_o.gif .

If thats too booring good LB pilots also come in handy biggrin_o.gif .

Did i mention i really love this update already?

tried these babies out in the editor and they where nice smile_o.gif

I especially like the weapons load outs better and the klr carrying version is king thumbs-up.gif

Quess I'm a little confused this ...... "statement" crazy_o.gif

If BAS has gone commercial with VBS or VBS2 (or even Arma) products then that might explain the "closed shop", "never-but-never", "over our dead bodies" stance.

Anyway, love all the BAS play-sets biggrin_o.gif and this little pre-christmas surprise is very apprecaiated. Thanks TJ, and thanks again to the other "ex" BAS ppl too.

wowwww smile_o.gif

BAS.. the best addons for OFP inlove.gif thanks for these great works notworthy.gif

I hope to see the SEAL Team 8 smile_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

#Charles Wipman

?!(local _helo):exit

~10

~(random 10)

_helo setvelocity [(random 100),(random 100),(random 100)]

exit

#Spencer13

_this setdammage 4

exit

#MSpencer1313

_this setdammage 4

exit