Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

How are you going to have 3 nations replacing one? It makes grand sense in the mission editor, but for existing missions youre either gona have one country dominating the units, or a wierd mixture of different units from different countries that wont look good.

The FFUR X-mas surprise is nearing completion, (90%) and the addons selection we did isn't bad at all, I made sure to implement some prestigious units, though...

wink_o.gif

Btw,

'Pierre from Belgium' (FFUR Movie Maker) did again an Outstanding Movie showing all FFUR mods, Frankly it's thus far my favorite movie and it's one of the best movies I've ever seen, not especially because it uses FFUR but because of its impressive technical quality.

Don't miss it.

smile_o.gif

->FFUR Huge Release Movie

ffurhugerelease20im.jpg

ffurhugerelease30ey.jpg

ffurhugerelease41cd.jpg

ffurhugerelease53qz.jpg

ffurhugerelease77ji.jpg

Thanks for the kind words NetWalker.

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

ahhh beat you all at downloading it even though i probaly didnt biggrin_o.gif

but anyway first to post rofl.gif

anyway cant wait for it to download

Who will you use as the OPFOR? LLW's Yugoslav militia or the Serb/Bosnian units released some time ago that IMO need remodelling. That is assuming that the "Crisis" is based around that conflict.

RAAA thats anooyinh a corupt file i was half way through watching and it said the file was corrupt and it didnt allow me to scroll back and forth on the vid

still not working i did get to see an extra 20 seconds though if its from ofp.info for some reason i always have trouble with them i usually download using the other link they provide that usually works

What addon will you use for UK trucks? AFAIK there aren't any released... huh.gif

I suppose you could try and get some permission to retex a truck from BW Mod perhaps?

Anyway, that video is genius! wow_o.gif Brilliant work Pierre.

best video ever from ofp! thumbs-up.gifnotworthy.gif

i love those flak effects, jet exaust and many more things, just need better pc, afterall arma is coming, have to be prepared biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What addon will you use for UK trucks? AFAIK there aren't any released... huh.gif

Don't worry about the addons selection list, it has been established a while ago.

wait'n see.

Edit:

Btw who said those armored units are brits, perhaps they're swedish or danish...or even estonish...

:-p

Regards

TB84

Awesome and very nice video, a question though: Can these effects used together with ECP?

Awesome and very nice video, a question though: Can these effects used together with ECP?

No, each mod has its own effects, its own settings, its own folder and you can't combine both of them. this question has already been asked more than once, though.

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

Edit:

Btw who said those armored units are brits, perhaps they're swedish or danish...or even estonish...

Well they are the (modified?) vehicles from a UK pack, hence us drawing the conclusion that it's a UK conversion.

Unless...

The Danish M113 looks fairly similar to DKM's FV432.

Having said this I made some comparisons and still think that it's the UK FV432...Oh I'm confused!  crazy_o.gif

You're messing with my mind Thunderbird!

I still hope it's UK and Germany

I saw that movie, bloody brilliant! How come all the American troops are equiped with BIS M16s though? Also, what about replacing the BIS US Stinger model with that Japanese Type-91, I know theyre different weapons, but they look very very similar, youd have to be an expert in Japanese missiles to notice the difference rofl.gif

He did say one of them was in Iraq... Apart from the USA, Britain is the biggest contributor of forces.

He did say one of them was in Iraq... Apart from the USA, Britain is the biggest contributor of forces.

Its hardly gona be Romania or Australia.... I'd say Britain for definatly, and Germany. Third country....well TB said it wasnt France..perhaps its the Netherlands, or Spain, or even Belgium. whistle.gif

That video's a work of art itself! Wow....looks like this will blow away all my expectations smile_o.gif. Who knew OFP could get this far. yay.gif

yes, you are the video master Pierre. notworthy.gif

Great work!!! smile_o.gif

----

if somebody don't know what OFP is, show him this vid and he knows it. wink_o.gif

I can safely say that this is the best OFP video I have seen.

One thing came to mind again about the Stinger model=AT missile. Replace the model with an FFAR (like WGL smile_o.gif) it's less noticable and fits better as a makeshift stinger.

How about making the civilians more diverse. I played the mission "Revenge" where tthe armed civilians ambushed a russian convoy and it looked like some kind of "assault of the farmers". They all look alike, mind the colours.

Is the update going to have chopper wheel suspension scripts implemented (for Mi-17, Uh-60) that came with CSLA 2.1?

Quote[/b] ]Is the update going to have chopper wheel suspension scripts implemented (for Mi-17, Uh-60) that came with CSLA 2.1?

We try to filter all scripts to withdraw all useless ones in order to avoid to overload the units that use'em.

Only important and visual scripts such 'explosions, tracers, smoke...' are kept.

Quote[/b] ]How about making the civilians more diverse. I played the mission "Revenge" where tthe armed civilians ambushed a russian convoy and it looked like some kind of "assault of the farmers". They all look alike, mind the colours.

There are 8 sorts of civilians. (BIS & Extra ones), if BIS mission uses the same civilian model 2 or 3 times you'll still see the same model 3 times as well, plus Farmers fit quite well with 'Northern Islands' environement.

Quote[/b] ]well TB said it wasnt France..perhaps its the Netherlands, or Spain, or even Belgium

3/4 of countries have been reported, the last one has the best represented naval units in OFP.

Good luck!

wink_o.gif

Regards

TB84