Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

I for one would not want a WWII version.It is the most played out series in gaming history.Lets stick with a modern theme.

Beh, if anything there should be an artillery system included with the next update.

There would be no point in the artillery. It would not be in any BIS missions so it would basically be useless. But for mission editing it would be goo since the US army goes into no battle unless there is some artillery support to bomb the c**p out of the enemy. Overall I'll give the Artillery a no go.

True, and as was stated earlier, there is no reason why you can't use another mod with FFUR for you'r own missions.

which FFUR has the detatchable limbs config when people get blown up or 50.caled , or do they all have it?

ummm no it wasn't trust us. WE KNOW OUR STUFF.

EDIT: Ok it didn't work very well so it's best to be forgotten anyways lol rofl.gif

FFUR and Y2k3 mod both had exploding limbs/bodies etc when a certain damage amount hit a soldier. No bickering.

Also, it prooved to be really choppy.

which FFUR has the detatchable limbs config when people get blown up or 50.caled  , or do they all have it?

The Original FFUR 5.0 had it and the Y2K3 mod still has it.

we ya obviously dont as that last post proved!

splat.jpg

and theres a pick from that old ffur i had

Why do you still have that mod on your computer. And the Y2K3 is a completely different Mod!

Hi folks,

My apologies for the long delay but I didn't get the opportunity to access to the net during the last 2 weeks because of some real life duties.

Though, the patch (that would probably turn to a full pack...) is totally accomplished and will be tested a last time by our skilled beta-testers in order to make sure that everything work as it should.

I will try to provide a full list of enhancements and improvements that have been done since the last release (maybe with some media files as well) within the next incoming hours.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

I downloaded the FFUR 2k6 from OFP.info, but the link was from ofpc.de (lazy ofp.info, hasn't mirrored it yet), and when I was going to install it, I got a message about the installer being corrupt. It could be a virus, unfinished download and something other wich did this, but, well, not sure if I have virus, but shouldn't have, and I didn't abort the download.

Any help?

I downloaded the FFUR 2k6 from OFP.info, but the link was from ofpc.de (lazy ofp.info, hasn't mirrored it yet), and when I was going to install it, I got a message about the installer being corrupt. It could be a virus, unfinished download and something other wich did this, but, well, not sure if I have virus, but shouldn't have, and I didn't abort the download.

Any help?

I got the same problem to. had to re-download it sad_o.gif

Aight, I'll try a re-d/l, and report back in. smile_o.gif

wtf.jpg

Damn.

Well, no FFUR for me, I should get new comp before anyways rofl.gif

Hello, yesterday I learned how to make missions using a good tutorial and decided to make some missions using this wonderful mod. I'd like to know an entire list of weapons/magazines/grenades lists and if possible, other init commands !

Thank you in advance.

Quote[/b] ]I will try to provide a full list of enhancements and improvements that have been done since the last release (maybe with some media files as well) within the next incoming hours.

Almost 8 hours... come on tb we are HOT notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]I will try to provide a full list of enhancements and improvements that have been done since the last release (maybe with some media files as well) within the next incoming hours.

Almost 8 hours... come on tb we are HOT  notworthy.gif

We certainly are!!!

Almost 8 hours... come on tb we are HOT notworthy.gif

So close...

Almost 8 hours... come on tb we are HOT  notworthy.gif

lol quoted 3 times bwth..

We have a desire for information, it makes our blood start to boil without information lol, we are like little boys on christmas day biggrin_o.gifxmas_o.gif

I for one would not want a WWII version.It is the most played out series in gaming history.Lets stick with a modern theme.

I couldn't agree more...

I remember when metal of honor, day of defeat, battlefield 1942, ET/Wolf, ... came out all around the same time. I don't think I ever want to play another WW2 game again. Just thinking of playing one gives me a bad taste in my mouth huh.gif

When you release the new version of FFUR, you should put it up on Bittorrent, it's the best way to distribute large files to a large number of people.

Will take a while to get seeders for it, but sure, I can do it, and I'll give 100kb/s

smile_o.gif