Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Can someone put up links to videos using the FFUR Mod or more videos from the FFUR team

who made the challenger 2 in the FFUR Euro?

Is it posible to download it on its own?

So whats with the patch?

It's just too silent here thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ] buy another game and fuck off then  wink_o.gif

Mature response, pathetic little prick

Didn't mean my last post to be an attack

rofl.gif

pathetic little prick? Mature response? biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bored of waiting...

Yes, you're the benchmark of maturity around here

Quote[/b] ]Didn't mean my last post to be an attack

How else did you see it coming across...

Hi everyone,

The lack of informations is due to the fact that we're working very hard these days on enhancing various things (Not that easy with the world cup events, though), all I can say right now is that the release's close and it would hopefully include a little present...

wink_o.gif

The media files will be published at the same time than the release and there would hopefully be a new thread for the new update. (Maybe a Full FFUR 2006 1.0 as well).

Thank you for your patience, and thrust me, none of the packs carried out thus far has been subjected to such a degree of scrutiny and interest.

Quote[/b] ]Happy Birthday to Tarik!

aside the topic of ffur happy bithday tbird

Heh, Thank you for your kindness!

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

rofl.gif

pathetic little prick?  Mature response? biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bored of waiting...

Yes, you're the benchmark of maturity around here

Quote[/b] ]Didn't mean my last post to be an attack

How else did you see it coming across...

Ah well, you'll just have to take my word for it then. Didn't release how sensitive people are............ I would have expected that from a spoilt child.

"Pathetic little prick" - Pathetic for showing great offence to such an insignificant post, little prick in response to "fuck off"

rofl.gif

and i was wondering what would keep me entertained today...

I am no child sir, and to quote yourself, isnt the fact that you're seen as demanding and being impatient that TB hasnt released FFUR make you a spoilt child... and your response of 'bored of waiting'... that seems to come under your reasoning for pathetic... and well, i'll just take it as a given that you're a little prick wink_o.gif

[edit]

goodnight.gif - JJ, its occured to me that we're being rather cruel to TB and the forum by soiling this thread with our amusing banter. If you wish to carry it on, feel free via IM... I've got the entire day to waste wink_o.gif

rofl.gif

I am no child sir, and to quote yourself, isnt the fact that you're seen as demanding and being impatient that TB hasnt released FFUR make you a spoilt child... and your response of 'bored of waiting'... that seems to come under your reasoning for pathetic... and well, i'll just take it as a given that you're a little prick  wink_o.gif

Shit, you must have a really dull life. Anyway, this is such a fulfilling argument, congrats to you.

Naa, don't worry, i'v got more important things to do than argue with you on your messenger (more evidence of your great maturity) go live your pointless dull life. I couldn't give a shit.

rofl.gif

I am no child sir, and to quote yourself, isnt the fact that you're seen as demanding and being impatient that TB hasnt released FFUR make you a spoilt child... and your response of 'bored of waiting'... that seems to come under your reasoning for pathetic... and well, i'll just take it as a given that you're a little prick wink_o.gif

Shit, you must have a really dull life. Anyway, this is such a fulfilling argument, congrats to you.

why thank you... being a full time student lends itself to having a bit of free time here and there...

and congratulations to you too, as the saying goes, it takes two to tango tounge2.gif

[edit]

Quote[/b] ]Naa, don't worry, i'v got more important things to do than argue with you on your messenger (more evidence of your great maturity) go live your pointless dull life. I couldn't give a shit

Why JJ, clutching at straws/scraping the barrels for insults are we? And you only lasted 3 posts... quick finisher hey tounge2.gif

---------------------------------------------------------

sorry TB... just vetting my boredom... looking forward to this little present of yours smile_o.gif

Well, i just have too much respect for your ability to argue on computer game forums. So much respect indeed, you should put it in your CV and boast about it at school with all your little buddies.

In real life, relentless argumentative people are delbt with the same way. Theres nothing I can do to shut you up on here so well done, you have won. I feel utterly defeated.

I wonder what your next repsonse will be? I'm willing to bet it will have lots of " rofl.gif , wink_o.gif , smile_o.gif "

he returns

Quote[/b] ]on computer game forums

the same forum you're on right now, yes?

Quote[/b] ] boast about it at school with all your little buddies.

Left school many years ago my friend

well of course, that would be the decent thing to do smile_o.gif

JobJenkins222 & Messiah grow up, apologise to Thunderbird and stay away from the forums for 48 hours, or things can be done officially and ban for 1 week.

TB keep up the awesome work, FFUR is a pleasure to play. Also nice work placebo on the two flaming ppl hijacking the thread.

I have a strange problem, well a bug even, with some of the Urals, all of the passengers in the back of the truck have their heads sticking through the ceiling of the truck, (humerous but annoying)

any ideas why?

-Shorty

Tnx for the info TV smile_o.gif

small post but :P

rofl.gif

"tv"

so everytime you go to this forum you think hmm lets see what tv has done this time?

srry folks offtopic

maybe the last time whistle.gif

Great work tb cant wait for this little 'suprise' you have for us

Thx for the update TB looking forward to the release very much.

"OffTopic"

I don't think france will win tonight, their good but not that good.

"OnTopic"

Froggyluv you can run the FFUR islands using the original OFP. You simply overwrite the original .WRP Files (Make copy of them) and put the addons into the res addon folder. They should work then.