Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Gedis: patch... will it be out today ? smile_o.gif we'll try CTI with FFUR2006 and hopefully there won't be much CTDs...

Is FFUR actually playable in MP without constant crashing? We'll test it today and hopefully we can play more time than curse wink_o.gif

SkyPack is not recommended to use, right?

pistols.gifyay.gifbanghead.gif Hopefully it will be released today ,but maybe im just dreamiong. whistle.gif

Any idea how large this patch is going to be?

guys guys, it'll be out, just wait...

...maybe today, maybe after a week...

it's FFUR team's decision when they are ready to give us fully working FFUR 2006, i mean after patching it smile_o.gif

...just little bit PATIENCE...

P.S. and stop posting: "when it will come out?" or something like that, you really don't speed up the process of release

Off topic: I really believe that my OFP diet is worth this patch biggrin_o.gif

I guess release is delayed for another week or 2 because TB headed for the Military Police for the next 2 weeks (he told me via MSN on Sunday).

I guess release is delayed for another week or 2 because TB he headed for the Military Police for the next 2 weeks (he told me via MSN on Sunday).

And he did not know about this before Sunday? whistle.gif

...he may not have been on MSN. icon_rolleyes.gif

In any case, expect the patch to coincide with the RHS Hind's release. Until that appears in A+M:C, don't expect the patch.

I guess release is delayed for another week or 2 because TB he headed for the Military Police for the next 2 weeks (he told me via MSN on Sunday).

And he did not know about this before Sunday? whistle.gif

and what does he owe you?

And he did not know about this before Sunday?  whistle.gif

and what does he owe you?

Nothing. goodnight.gif

guys guys, it'll be out, just wait...

...maybe today, maybe after a week...

it's FFUR team's decision when they are ready to give us fully working FFUR 2006, i mean after patching it smile_o.gif

...just little bit PATIENCE...

P.S. and stop posting: "when it will come out?" or something like that, you really don't speed up the process of release

Off topic: I really believe that my OFP diet is worth this patch biggrin_o.gif

OFP diet? Heretic, burn him!

biggrin_o.gif

ok, after patch comes out i can fry you in MP with TOS-1 (simple addon)

damn, stupid post... argh... i can't believe i'm getting in off topic after some people posts...

delete!!! all of them rofl.gif

If its another 2 weeks before the patch is released I'm cool with that. No need to rush, I think I could play FFUR 2006 without the patch for another 2 weeks

FFUR 2006 does not like any version of CTI, as I found out the past week, which is a shame as it looks great. Any explanation as to what could be causing the problem, and if the problem is already known, is this an issue which will be addressed in the upcoming patch?

Perhaps some elaboration on "does not like" would be helpful. Do you get error messages/crashes etc? Are there specifica features of the mission that don't work, or is it the mission as a whole?

"Does not like" = compatibility issue, usually wink_o.gif ... Think eh? tounge2.gif

At totally random times (random to my knowledge. For all I know, 15 scripts could be being executed at the time), no matter what is being done (firing, dying, building, etc...), even if nothing is being done, both of us (we play over a 2 PC LAN) CTD with a "this programme has blablabla...will be shut down...blablabla" message huh.gif

It's definately an issue with FFUR, as we have had no problems using ECP, vanilla OFP or DMA Armypack

Is this the first and only patch for FFUR 2006 to date or did anyone fix the annoying screen fading in and out in the intro.. i can wait for everything else but that drives me nuts.. banghead.gifpistols.gif

Is this the first and only patch for FFUR 2006 to date or did anyone fix the annoying screen fading in and out in the intro.. i can wait for everything else but that drives me nuts..  banghead.gif  pistols.gif

AFAIK it is the first one and it fixes several problems including the one you mentioned yay.gif

FFUR does work with MFCTI, but not with all versions. I've tested it with mfcti.com coop v0.80, mfcti.com 1.16 v0.30, and CTI Lounge. It does have some issues with the newer MFCTI v1.40, but most of all you can't play these games MP because of the MP ctd issues so.... testing is very limited.

Another great addon with maps still in beta is the zscti, I wouldn't mind testing FFUR2006 with it. However you cannot assign troops to other players in those versions so sad_o.gif

Back to buggy ole WGL for another two weeks I suppose /sigh!

i have only 4 days  left then im going away for a moth to Ukraine. Looks like i wont see the FFUR 2006 working properly  whistle.gif  (sorry offtopic)

BTW

Does any1 know how to make player speak russian in the mission editor?

Quote[/b] ]Just curious anyone know what really cause the CTD's?

Yeah everyone has known this for a long time its the death animations and sky pack.

The skypack can just be deleted but the death anims are slightly more complicated would be much easier to wait for the release then to try and fix it.

Quote[/b] ]Just curious anyone know what really cause the  CTD's?

Yeah everyone has known this for a long time its the death animations and sky pack.

The skypack can just be deleted but the death anims are slightly more complicated would be much easier to wait for the release then to try and fix it.

The CTD's were caused by many things:

: The Death Anims

: The Wrong Proxies On Certain Vehicles

: Usage Of The Sky Packs

: Usage Of The Hi-Res Islands (on low end PC's)

: Some Mistakes Made In The Config

: Amd Some Of The CTD's Were Just Random