Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

I would suggest a F or S model cobra for the Army. The BOH one is perfect. A littlework on the textures to make an army one work good. Sounds handling and performance is good . Replace cobra with base AH64A As Cobra was taken out of Service early 2000. Only trainers are still floating around as the AH1S were mothballed and sold to other contries. Config the used addons to use the correct crews. the OH58A Marfy made be a nice addition as well.

I would suggest a F or S model cobra for the Army. The BOH one is perfect. A littlework on the textures to make an army one work good. Sounds handling and performance is good . Replace cobra with base AH64A As Cobra was taken out of Service early 2000. Only trainers are still floating around as the AH1S were mothballed and sold to other contries. Config the used addons to use the correct crews. the OH58A Marfy made be a nice addition as well.

->

Quote[/b] ]# AH-1G HueyCobra

# JAH-1G HueyCobra (one armament test helicopter)

# TH-1G HueyCobra (dual-control trainers)

# Z.14 HueyCobra (Spanish navy designation of the AH-1G)

# AH-1Q

# AH-1R

# AH-1S

# AH-1P (redesignated Step 1 production standard AH-1S)

# AH-1E (redesignated Step 2 up-gunned AH-1S)

# <span style='color:red'>AH-1F (redesignated Step 3 modernized AH-1S)</span>

There's no doubt about it, it's the AH-1 <span style='color:red'>F</span> variant which has been used before the end of its service in the US Army.

But I'll keep the "W" version for the FFUR 2005 due to the fact it's still used by the US Marines (btw I'll modifie it a bit in the goal to giv't an US army touch), even if it isn't realistic.

I'll check BOH AH-1 as suggested,though. (for 85 packs)

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Bad News

Well I'm sorry to have to announce this sad news but we are being forced to take the Asian crisis pack out of FFUR, and take down the links for it from all ofp websites which have hosted it. It seems that the VME mod is encountering some problems with their Chinese governement due to the fact that they allowed us the use of their addons for "a political context"...

Honestly I thought they first requested that we only stop using "VME" stuff in "FFUR" but it seems that they're still having problems...

...Btw I'm still surprised about the fact that ofp.cz...etc are surveyed by chinese...

I'm really sad cuz tons of hours from my life have been spent on this project and the same goes for the rest of FFUR team's members but unfortunately we have to deal with that...

VME Tony's message (VME Main Script maker & Leader of a main part of their stuff...):

Quote[/b] ]...

If,our government contunie ask for this,first VME MOD'll dead,and I'm afraid police will find me,then nobody can play OFP in China,so Chinese government won't OFP2 or any another BIS games come into China.you know Command & Conquer General is a example,for that game,we can't play C&C in China now

to be honest,it's not our govrnment's error,many game we can play Germany side are allow to come into Chinese,al of this is Japnese govrnment's error

all of this because nealy whole Aisa hate Japnease

Long live freedom! long live Democracy!

Nice work FFUR Team. Thanx for your time and talent to improve OFP:R again. I am impressed again  notworthy.gif

I guess many of us are waiting for a full installer that would include the FFUR Handyman by Reven. Would be a great addition wink_o.gif

lucky we downloaded the Asian crisis then so i suppose that means no patch for it

anyway that FFUR handy man looks pretty cool

Finally tried the whole thing and I must say ... really great job, well done! Thank you guys, extremely good work.

BRDM FDF instead of the old ones.

I can see some kind of an error here, I just can't figure out what it is..

there was practically no bugs with the asia mod, so I suppose there wasnt much need for a patch for it. it is a terrible shame that it had to end like this though. sad_o.gif

Hello,

Just a thing bizard, When the "X09APilotDown.CAIN" CutScene run just after the UAZ arrive the cam go to a soldier that don't move and the black top and bottom border disapeear.

Someone have the same pb ??

See You, ExA smile_o.gif

Hello,

Just a thing bizard, When the "X09APilotDown.CAIN" CutScene run just after the UAZ arrive the cam go to a soldier that don't move and the black top and bottom border disapeear.

See You, ExA smile_o.gif

If youre using the new islands its probably an AI feckup

does anyone else have trouble with installing the asian faces i can install the russian flag fine but the faces dont work it says its all complete but all my guys have the same face

does anyone know how to get around this

one more thing is it me or do i have 2 white spots on the back of the American units head ?

what are they and how can i get rid of them

Those two white spots are meant to be there. They're reflective strips that allow you to recognise friendlies during night-time opertations. Set the game to night and you should see them glowing.

Hello,

See You, ExA smile_o.gif

If youre using the new islands its probably an AI feckup

Sorry i'm use the normal island smile_o.gif

One another thing, I've just finish the US Campaign and i have start Red Hammer and what surprise when you are in board of a truck the soldier in the truck have so wonderfull anim very very best than the US in vheicule anim.

Could someone explain me that and tell me if it's possible to apply this wonderfull anim for West Side.

Another thing the Russian don't go inside BMP but on TOP.

Thx in Advance, ExA

ExA

Quote[/b] ]Another thing the Russian don't go inside BMP but on TOP.

yep i think that is a lovely touch but for combat its not that realistic when theyr all in safe mode its good but in aware/combat and theyre on mission they would be inside

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]I can see some kind of an error here, I just can't figure out what it is..

If you mean the fact that we expect to use one of your addons I have to say that you don't have to worry because I was expecting to request your permission as usual.

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] Just a thing bizard, When the "X09APilotDown.CAIN" CutScene run just after the UAZ arrive the cam go to a soldier that don't move and the black top and bottom border disapeear.

Islands AI problem, but we'll check the updated versions to make sure that they fixed it.

Btw, I would like to inform you that we will finally keep the FFUR Asian Crisis pack for several reasons, mainly a bunch of reasons out of our control and out of our responsibility...

smile_o.gif

EDIT : This mean that there would be a patch as envisaged...

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

When i play normal OFP i cannot get the breifing page on the map. ie when i click on map in mission i get the map but their is no breifing notepad to pull out (the page which lists youre mission objectives, and shows other squad members and alows you to pick gear) This is after installing the desert version and the winter version,also 2005 version.Any ideas whats gone wrong and most important how do i get that mission objective page back when i run normal OFP pistols.gif

Strange,

Nobody had a such problem except you, try once again and if it won't work then I'll totally change the Notebook in the incoming patch.

Regards

TB84

Sorry perhaps i am not to clear! I can get the breifings page with any of youre mods,(the one with the protractor)the problem is when i play normal OFP without any mods i should get the normal OFP breifing page,however i can't get any breifing page at all!

Quote[/b] ]however i can't get any breifing page at all!

Weird...

Please can you grab some screenshots? that will allow me to understand better what's going on...

thx

Regards

TB84

In the last 25 mins i have deleated my ofp folder(with ffur mods) and reinstalled from a backup which i made(before insatalling ffur mods) .Now everything is back to normal crazy_o.gif Now this is weird,i am going to install ffur mods, then check all is ok,then install things which i did last time! Then i shall go through a process of elimination untill i find out what went wrong!