red oct

Music Recommendations

Cool early demo song from current awaking rock comet - Tame Impala. This song is like combination of Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Hendrix and more.

Dredd3D OST VITALIC - Poison Lips (Official)

I2dfGC1oziE

Maybe the most favorite unofficial music video I have seen:

Some beautiful tracks I have been listening to a lot lately :)

Really liked the last one.

Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, AC/DC, The Doors, The Who... anything in the definition of classic rock

Really liked the last one.

Very glad to hear that Dekster! :)

Here are some tracks I like to listen to when I'm in that mood to be about to go to bed or driving along during the night

And here are some beautiful tracks by the Brooklyn Producer Gramatik. They go along perfectly with a nice day or when you just want to chill out and relax

Have a nice day :)

Letterman seem to have often the best live performances (as sound quality):

Edited by SaOk

Very glad to hear that Dekster! :)

Here are some tracks I like to listen to when I'm in that mood to be about to go to bed or driving along during the night

-snip-

And here are some beautiful tracks by the Brooklyn Producer Gramatik. They go along perfectly with a nice day or when you just want to chill out and relax

-snip-

Have a nice day :)

Pure this is awesome! Gramatik is my favorite producer of hip-hop and chillout beats.

But I may correct you, Gramatik is Slovenian. Nevertheless thanks for postin'! :)

Pure this is awesome! Gramatik is my favorite producer of hip-hop and chillout beats.

But I may correct you, Gramatik is Slovenian. Nevertheless thanks for postin'! :)

Ha, that's wonderful CM! :) He did indeed create one of the best tracks I have listened to so far. If you find those kinds of moments, his music is perfect :)

But I may correct you, Gramatik is Slovenian.Nevertheless thanks for postin'! :)

Hehe, he moved to NY after signing to Pretty Lights Music :wink_o:

I Think more people needs to feel the funk. There would be no wars if everyone would have the funk, you dig.

dHACfW68HZI

Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, AC/DC, The Doors, The Who... anything in the definition of classic rock

Amen bro

New weird Grizzly Bear Music video: :)

Hi everyone

my band Alchemy Divine has released last year end of November our new CD called "Fate". We have a little promotional campaign going on. We're an Indie band and getting lately quite a lot of radio exposure. Tomorrow evening Wednesday 29/01/2013

at 8.00 pm UK time or 9.00 pm Central European time.

http://www.radiogetswild.com/

UK based Indie web radio.

Listening lately a little bit more Indie web radios there are a lot of cool Indie artists all in the underground. I bit of a downfall is that I can't chose what to listen to, so there are some songs I don't like.

I appreciate all kinds of music as long as it is well done. The more particular a band the bigger the possibility that I might like it.

If you ain't got anything better to do please tune in.

You'll find our homepage at the link below. If you click on the Discography tab there you can find all our releases and there's something to listen to.

cheers:yay:

New weird Grizzly Bear Music video: :)

I don't remember seeing a Grizzly Bear video that isn't wierd... who needs acid right? Anyhow just to rub it in, their show at my University was amazing and really intimate ;)

new song from a dutch singer, she deserves some more attention.

(how does the video post window work over her, cant get it to work)

Grats nettrucker :) Going to try checking that radio show. Indie bands are mostly the only music movement I listen today (, still not stopping if the bands get so popular than you cant call them indie anymore).

JeffersPang, I wish I had been there. The best thing that there is youtube, much live-music I listen from there. Without youtube I probably wouldnt know any of my current favorite bands.