red oct

Music Recommendations

Whenever I play any of the BAF DLC missions, I have some dubstep playing in the background. It's only fitting! :o

p65PNvHZ4ac

L9F7_sVHIxY

iTL3L_KfTq0

Relaxing groovy Grizzly Bear song "Gun-Shy", 3rd heard song from upcoming album. Video quality isnt perfect, but works with earphones. :)

xD4hq_UxUS4

NFxvgg6m_mo

uYJtqzwF8wg

F0IN4_6Bdwk

Edited by mrcash2009

Anybody here a fan of Sabaton? They describe themselves as power metal though they are much "heavier" than most power metal bands and don't have the high-pitched vocals. Plus, their lyrics tend to be about historical events such as wars. They're more speed metal I guess.

This particular one is about the Swedish king Gustavus Adolphus for example.

eYvAnlF5Weo

This song doesn't need to be explained.

aebOM8M_jtc

Anybody here a fan of Sabaton? They describe themselves as power metal though they are much "heavier" than most power metal bands and don't have the high-pitched vocals. Plus, their lyrics tend to be about historical events such as wars. They're more speed metal I guess.

Yes. Coincidentally, there was a little discussion about them a couple of pages back if I remember.

This particular one is about the Swedish king Gustavus Adolphus for example.

eYvAnlF5Weo

This song doesn't need to be explained.

aebOM8M_jtc

Oh yes, I'm a huge Sabaton and have been for a long time.

Sabaton is the best band I know.

In music i prefer pagan/folk/viking metal. Why? Just because i like combine of metal power with folk atmosphere.

Of course, the best bands in this genre usually from Finland and other North-Scandinavan countries

KBpDom4QWHE

tyFjFJudI98

fu2bgwcv43o

But, IMHO, the post-USSR area can show good things too

(more harder, than previous examples)

A7fuuDc2hH0

ZBTc7QSSLaw

QBUWFDsbW_I

This genre has one disadvantage - you often don't understand the song. But it's not important, because ,usually, the songs about 4 themes: 1) drink, BEER,BEER, BEER and again BEER.2) fight in the name of Tor/Odin 3) spyrits of the forest... 4) drink and fight in the forest for the Tor name:D

Led Zeppelin is going to release their reunion O2 gig from 2007 on November 19!! I have been waiting that a lot myself. :)

I Remember You by Skid Row

Angel by Aerosmith

Edited by Nicholas

Robert Plant doing cover of Jesse Colin Young´s "Darkness, Darkness", much good stuff from his solo career:

Favorite Neil Young acoustic performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=221mohEolWc

Grizzly Bear playing their new song acoustic:

Edited by SaOk

I took a short vacation break in Berlin and my good friend Peter Broderick was so nice to let me stay in his apartment. We stayed in on Friday night because of the rain, pressed record and started improvising... Here is a short excerpt.

Not me of course, just something I found, one for the travellers and the Ipod.