Sign in to follow this  
REZIN

project:: Battle Over Hokkaido

? isnt the islands in the main pack?

Nope, it was mentioned one page back by Rezin wink_o.gif

Fantastic work icon14.gif

Thank you for releasing the version 1.3, Battle of Hokkaido is always a top quality OFP mod.

Just need to download the island and i will have my week end

agenda complete biggrin_o.gif

Nice one!

Must say I love this MOD since first release, this 1.3v. is great im already playing it. inlove.gif  

P.S. I have downloaded it in 10 minutes with speed over 200KB/s because I own ADSL. whistle.gif

P.S. I have downloaded it in 10 minutes with speed over 200KB/s because I own ADSL. whistle.gif

Quick! Someone with a even quicker connection reply here for the usual whose is longer competition tounge2.gif

Quick! Someone with a even quicker connection reply here for the usual whose is longer competition  tounge2.gif

Mirrors from OFPBase.com

Download Battle over Hokkaido Demo Ver1.3 (EXE, 170 MB)

BOH Kan-on Island beta (ZIP, 77.6 MB)

When im downloading from my own mirrors i get more then 400KB/s  biggrin_o.gif

These addons are absolutely fantastic I love the new AH-1 models and the F-4s.

The effects for the TOWs on the AH-1s and the bombs on the aircraft are brilliant. inlove.gif

Shame they didn't fix the MG muzzle flashes on the Type-74 MBT though, it's still a big orange square. Anyone else getting really, really low res textures for the OH-6's control surface?

I just tested it , IMPRESSIVE , wow , cockpits's planes are really well done , they are pretty realistic , sounds are good too ...

This pack gives me the nice ida of making a kinda FFUR Japan vs Russia ...heh

I´ve dowloaded all stuff ... but the island seems to be empty ... onlys some stuff around. That must be wrong, 75 MB for an empty island!

crazy_o.gif opps my mistake ... i discoverd the right island ... it was the last one of the island selection list ... upps smile_o.gif

Quick! Someone with a even quicker connection reply here for the usual whose is longer competition tounge2.gif

Alright, i upped the files even faster than i could download ´em from the original host rofl.gif

See normal servers below:

longjohn.jpgwhistle.gif

Woohoo! BEST MOD EVER!!!

Btw iam going to visit Japan next month.

Gonna buy some Anime wink_o.gif

rofl..

thats some nice speed u got there Mr Burns

oh and i loveee this 1.3 boh its cool.. the planes are great!

I only want the airplanes, cant you split the downloads up in several packs, so that you dont have to download 192 MB.

I only want the airplanes, cant you split the downloads up in several packs, so that you dont have to download 192 MB.

why just the planes? the whole mod is well worth it biggrin_o.gif I just played through the short campaign...by far the best addon campaign since FDF ...my only wish is that it would've been longer but they did say "short" LOL

check out their saw, or minimi, its the best ever made in flashpoint, not to mention the islands objects are very nice...

check out their saw, or minimi, its the best ever made in flashpoint, not to mention the islands objects are very nice...

yeah the saw is very nice..I was blasting tons of russians with that thing during the campaign biggrin_o.gif

This mod is very good , maybe one of the bests ,it's a must download though, try the campaigns then you'll notice how immersive they are... they look so real and voice actors have done a nice work too .

I love the minimi they carried out!

Alright China, prepare fer invasion. thumbs-up.gifbiggrin_o.gif

lol tounge2.gif It would be sweet if somehow this mod, VME and RHS stuff could be combined somehow ....

Now after 4hours of playing,... I found out few bugs:

-Every plane ''doesent'' have sounds when in cockpit,

they are but to quiet all you hear is only team mate,

engine sound when flying in tandem.

-Type87: you can't view around trough optics when in

commander place.

-OH6 is very hard to fly It starts to bump all around in air

like a bee,...???

That's all for now that I found out that bothered me while playing with these great units. inlove.gif