Sign in to follow this  
REZIN

project:: Battle Over Hokkaido

Wish i could test this version out! I've deleted my old version but kept all my old single play missions and the campaign "BOH situations"Now when i try to play my orig BOH missions and campaign i get all sorts of messages telling me can't load mission error 3d magic,and miising addon blaa blaa blaa,and no entry config weap blaa blaa blaa. I presume because of the languge barrier that thing's have not been explained in to much detail! Any how i will persevere in getting this mod to work because it sounds good, thank's for all the work you have all put in biggrin_o.gif

Alright China, prepare fer invasion.  thumbs-up.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Man, because of no political topic allowed here, I would tell you what the Japanese invasion could be met!!!

Quote[/b] ]It would be sweet if somehow this mod, VME and RHS stuff could be combined somehow

That's what I'm running right now.

Quote[/b] ]Man, because of no political topic allowed here, I would tell you what the Japanese invasion could be met!!!

Im not exactly sure what that means. But, With me in charge of Japan...China just got Own3d.  nener.gif

Ok North Korea...I'm coming for you too.  pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]It would be sweet if somehow this mod, VME and RHS stuff could be combined somehow

That's what I'm running right now.

Did you just install the BOH stuff into the VME directory? were there any script errors?

I got the RHS in the OFP addons,the BOH in the Res addons and I run the VME mod EXE.

It's all good just like that...no errors so far.

This is AWSOME. The units, the island, its superb. And once again, hats off to you guys, the island is amazing, great insperation. Great details. notworthy.gif

Edit- I get CTD for some units, now that I chk the installer shows red on BOHJSDF5.pbo...I guess I need to redownload it. confused_o.gif

red on BOHJSDF5.pbo...I guess I need to redownload it. confused_o.gif

Same here, I'll download the .zip file this time. Hope it'll work out better. wink_o.gif

EDIT:

Everything worked out well with the .zip file. Mod looks great! biggrin_o.gif

Im not exactly sure what that means. But, With me in charge of Japan...China just got Own3d.  nener.gif

Ok North Korea...I'm coming for you too.  pistols.gif

The weapon setting of VME & BOH is quite different. All weapon of BOH are too powerful to be real in game. So BOH is useless in VME missions. pistols.gif

Hi Guys smile_o.gif

First of all, the address of thanks is sent to people who downloaded it.

I want to add the explanation for what I made.

For Type87RV:

Quote[/b] ]-Type87: you can't view around trough optics when in

commander place.

Type87RV is "car class".This means various restrictions are added to the armor vehicle with the wheel. It cannot have two or more arms with car class. The crew cannot do behavior like the tank. It does.The biggest problem was a thing told it that the thing and men who had three crew must do behavior similar to the crew of the tank of. We are controlling crew's hatch by the script. Moreover, the commander cannot have an original turret lathe like the crew of the tank. The turret is a thing only of the gunner. It is not complete though made an effort so that the wheel vehicle like the problem etc. of the texture when suffering besides this may behave like the tank according to the restriction of OFP. It is expected to achieve it with ArA for these.

For Kan_on Island:

The terrain will almost become the size twice in the future. The scenery has been shown by the screen shot such as JSDF bases and factories of which it rots away might be included. However, make the majority voluntarily so that the scenery of Japan is greatly different from the building in Europe that gives to us by BIS and is. Moreover, I do not think do the arrangement of a building the same even if which town is seen in uniform scenery I am correct. However, to make these all in my private time is to need very long time. Up to now, work to have to do still even if shortly working for two years is to have said that it remains a lot though it progresses in the point more than the thing released of course.

It is likely not to end by the time ArA visits. However, it means saying that there is a possibility that the quality becomes a high thing as for the match to ArA. biggrin_o.gif

nice mod! and i like the working traffic lights in the big town on Kan-On Island! really nice feature!

This is an amazing mod! The aircraft are very well done and the missions are some of the best I've played. Especially The Battle over Nogova one. The ability of being able to control multiple divisions including paratroopers in that mission is beyond cool. Good job guys and keep up the excellent work!

Soldier out.

I only want the airplanes, cant you split the downloads up in several packs, so that you dont have to download 192 MB.

why just the planes? the whole mod is well worth it  biggrin_o.gif I just played through the short campaign...by far the best addon campaign since FDF ...my only wish is that it would've been longer but they did say "short" LOL

The rest seems unchanged.

Soldiers have the same crappy mapping on the back of the helmets etc.

Some people have had the previous beta downloaded, You'd normally take that into consideration.

I really LOVE the Cobra! The flashy thingies when I launch FFAR. And the destructive power yay.gif . First thing I did when I saw them I started to fly around and demolish my own airfield. The TOWs are sweet.

Yup I've noticed the error with silent engine noise in cockpit - the value in config is responsible for that so the guys will propably fix it. No big deal.

The HUDGE AT launcher kicks a**. I took out Bis T80 with one shot. The crew didn't make it biggrin_o.gif.

BTW. I have a question that's been drolling over my head for a long time now:

Shouldn't the M14-ish thingie (model 87 rifle?) extract the casings kinda vertically? The weapon densign and the scope mount on sniper version would suggest that, but I cannot tell for sure. Right now it seems to have standard Bis shell casings placed on the model.

@ Aug. 28 2005,20:14)]I really LOVE the Cobra! The flashy thingies when I launch FFAR. And the destructive power  yay.gif . First thing I did when I saw them I started to fly around and demolish my own airfield. The TOWs are sweet.

Yup I've noticed the error with silent engine noise in cockpit - the value in config is responsible for that so the guys will propably fix it. No big deal.

The HUDGE AT launcher kicks a**. I took out Bis T80 with one shot. The crew didn't make it biggrin_o.gif.

thats what i really "dont" want to see in a mod: too over powered

wouldnt be too bad if it is made for fun (like the Floobie) or meant to be scifi(stargate anyone?), but for a mod to show whats about their armforce? i dont think so

not really attacking the rest of the mod, i mean hey good model, nice textures, it is just what a high rank mod is made of, but in the end of day, configs seems to kind of messing around confused_o.gif

thats what i really "dont" want to see in a mod: too over powered

Anything to back it up?

AT launchers nowadays are really good. And That thingie has a warhead few times the one of RPG7.

T 80 is ONLY an uparmoured T72 (mostely in the front), it is not half as strong as M1 is.

And anyways simply throwing a kilo or two of explosives at a tank is the laic approach but it does actually work.

The tank silhuettes in the scope don't fit the real distance whistle.gif .

Doesn't anyone else finds the shell casings of 7.62 rifle suspicious?

Alright China, prepare fer invasion.  thumbs-up.gif  biggrin_o.gif

lol  tounge2.gif  It would be sweet if somehow this mod, VME and RHS stuff could be combined somehow ....

Well, none of them change the config (of the whole game, like full conversion mods) right?

So;

BOH + VME + RHS + USMC = Dayum

wink_o.gif

Great addon! biggrin_o.gif

I love the way FFAR is fired, it's just like you see it on documentries. notworthy.gif

And a really nice texture on EVERY vehicle. wink_o.gif

Played about with in it MP, the things I used were nicely made, the island were not bad (The rice field/glass-houses were nice, even if the rice objects didn't block the AI's sight, which really needs to be fixed if their to be useable)

The plane sounds were great, the silence in the planes, it needs to be a *bit* louder (But still quiet, as they'd wear ear-protectors/headset things that block out a lot of noise, and it's not really possible to play a different sound to the pilot, hmm, maybe it is.. A deeper sound the pilot only hears, and the normal hissing sound outside tounge2.gif)

I just realised the mod is a finaly version, it seems like it's missing a side.. But I guess it could be used with other units, but isn't this more a addon-pack than mod?

Still a high-quality addon-pack, but ah well tounge2.gif

- Ben

but isn't this more a addon-pack than mod?

I too was thinking along those lines as i was expecting to see the picture of the japanese flag on page one of this thread as the new GUI sad_o.gif .....It's still great notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ] it seems like it's missing a side
Huh? Why? I finally have a chance to shoot at Americans while not being some carppy commie. There are toons of good US units, so I kinda get tempted to shoot at them ;P.

A quick question; Wasn't there a Japanese C130 hercules in this mod. All i can find is a jet powered C1.

@actioman

TkKivi pointed me in the right direction when he had the same problem with the missing pbo so he just downloaded the ZIP file and not the EXE file.

Yep! don't use the exe, use zip file it's not got the missing pbo no 5 and 6 or sumfin like that mad_o.gif seems to me someone's been hitting the saki or however it's spelled. Come to think of it does that come from japan biggrin_o.gif

A quick question; Wasn't there a Japanese C130 hercules in this mod. All i can find is a jet powered C1.

There wasn't in the last version (1.2) so AFAIK, no there isn't one.