Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

the packlooks exelent.. and ill admit im merely weapon shopping here.. asumming jackel/sjb still has no probelm with it ill be udating the M9 and the Glock models with those from this pack (seperated into models and textures only pbo file).

but thats not why im here.. its partly the reason but not the main..

ive also decided to use the revolver and pistol mag models too.

but the revolver mag seems a bit unrealistic... now im not one to preach realisum in a video game.. but since you went to the trouble to iron out ever detail...

140.jpg

the revovlver "magazines" should be speedloaders rather then the entire cylinder

Yeah, I merely did that for speed at the time. I always meant to replace it, but never got around to it and eventually forgot. Rarely ever dropping the individual magazines when I use the revolvers I was never 'reminded' to fix it either. Thanks for remininding me - I replied to your PM as well, hope you like the answer biggrin_o.gif

I have tested the weapons and must say, this is superb stuff.

I hope they get used in an full conversion mod. biggrin_o.gif

And with new addons too. This guns should replace the other guns. notworthy.gif

there is nothing at all wrong with what the m16 sounds like. it roughly sounds a lot like that. if you want to hear how it REALLY sounds, try the default OFP sounds wink_o.gif...(mainly the ones used in the original before the patches)

Quote[/b] ]Not so much that you have to wear earplugs while playing OFP

Yeah, obviously you wouldn't want the real sound of a gun blasting your speakers, but some of them feel like cap guns right now. When I pull the trigger (err, click the mouse) I want to hear the power of a 7.62 round leaving that barrel at supersonic speeds - within reason.

But loudness is good,I mean do we want silent tanks rollin around? No we wants heavy badarse sounding tanks rollin around,whos with me?!.......*creeps out back door*

excellent pack

now the only problem is what weapons to use crazy_o.gifnotworthy.gif

wow ur guns look awsome wink_o.gif but could u make them in an ammo case like wips. Plzzz make an ammo case because just putting those in the int box is hard. I know u can find the weapons under the west units but giveing an ammo creat would be vary loved here if u can plz make an ammo creat for ur 200 weapons smile_o.gif

As some of you know, I put together a description.ext file that will allow you to select from any of the weapons in this pack during the briefing. I found an error with that file and I wanted to let you guys know that the new one is up and available for download. Also, I made a script that will fill any ammo crate or vehicle with all of the weapons from this pack. You can find both of these scripts on my site HERE.

Thanks,

Monty

Arrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh.....

* banging head on keyboard *

Seem's i'm not able to download the weapons pack over my   pistols.gif   56K Modem.

First i tried SJB's original link. Almost 3 hours of DL'ing later he tells me the CAB is defective.

Ok i thought, shit happens. So i've tried the other Mirror.

3 hours later: CRC Error    crazy_o.gif

Are there any other mirrors available ATM ?

I would apreciate it a lot if OFP.Info for example could mirror the file, never had such problems when dowloading something from there site.

Locke.

i just have to say i love those snipers lol, so accurate

Quote[/b] ]If you want louder sounds... TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS

Then it sounds like a loud cap gun.  crazy_o.gif

But nevermind, I'll shut up about the sounds now... sad_o.gif

Well hi there mate!

I am sorry to report that I am already using your pack now since release day 1... and I still didn't say Thanks..That's because I was glued onto the pc playing around with the marvelous weapons and couldn't stop at all smile_o.gif I equiped all modern west units with em, made ammo crates for them and description.ext for them... Now all our missions are equiped with this pack... It's unbelievable! My deepest respect! Great job and many thanks, from the whole 6thsense team!

Ps.. The only guns I really am missing is:

(M136)AT4, M249 SD and maybe sopmod m14 / sopmod leupold m14. That's it! Incase you don't make them i'll keep on using Laser's but it would be great if you had them in your pack!

Thanks again!

As some of you know, I put together a description.ext file that will allow you to select from any of the weapons in this pack during the briefing. I found an error with that file and I wanted to let you guys know that the new one is up and available for download. Also, I made a script that will fill any ammo crate or vehicle with all of the weapons from this pack. You can find both of these scripts on my site HERE.

Thanks,

Monty

ahh thx for this script but i cant get it to work lol its easy to do but it dont work for me? I put as u said in the int box [this] exec "SJBcrate.sqs" in and it says cant find it sad_o.gif i put ur script in the mission folder as said. i dont know why its doing this. If u can or some one can just make an ammo crate with the weapons in it its self. Plz

Did you re-save the mission after adding the script, as often OFP doesn't 'detect' new scripts until after its 'saved' the mission.

On another note, I made a cock-up in the readme, I accidentally added a class of a weapon that doesn't exist yet (SJB_TOS_M4_CQB_SD). Please ignore that classname, as, like I said, it doesn't exist as part of the pack yet, and as such, will give you errors when trying to use it.

Did you re-save the mission after adding the script, as often OFP doesn't 'detect' new scripts until after its 'saved' the mission.

On another note, I made a cock-up in the readme, I accidentally added a class of a weapon that doesn't exist yet (SJB_TOS_M4_CQB_SD). Please ignore that classname, as, like I said, it doesn't exist as part of the pack yet, and as such, will give you errors when trying to use it.

ya monty pm me and told me u have to save it for that script to work it does now wink_o.gif But for all that cant u just make an ammo crate plz would help out a lot. Instead of just using the script just have an ammo crate to put on the map Plz would love it if u can Plzzzzzz inlove.gifnotworthy.gif