Sign in to follow this  
Rhodite

UKF Warrior (MCV80) v1.0 Released

ooooooooooooo

watch this space hmm what does that means sumthing good i suspect

i wonder whats comign out of pukf hidden hardrive this time whistle.gif

EXTREMELY nice british IFV addon pack, it seems everthing from UKF team is always in terrific high quality. Now the Bloodbleed's desert UK troops have got their supporting vehicles in battle finally.  Just a strange, why CZ website doesn't give any downloading link for that, I almost missed such nice addon pack if I didn't visit BI forum today..

these units a truly great thumbs-up.gif

just had some long fights in a desert sand storm against some T-80s using ECP and had one of the best vehicle battles in OFP

Thank you again for these exquisite units, they are truly a great pleasure to play with, I am very curious about any further units from the UKF mod smile_o.gif

Maybe the desert UK troops from UKF, also will be a high quality one, I think...

Just a strange, why CZ website doesn't give any downloading link for that, I almost missed such nice addon pack if I didn't visit BI forum today..

thumbs-up.gif they must have their reasons .

Ahh well , try other , more impartial news sites like

opflashpoint.org

These vehicles totally rock. Big thanks to the UKF team for releasing this totally excellent addon notworthy.gif

All these high class UK units make me wanna dance yay.gifyay.gif

I have the same sound problem with my SB Live, the weapon sounds are extremely muffled, no mods involved.

It seems my SoundMax is not alone with these problems. Problem isn't just with the warrior, seeing as the PLA mod, French 60-80's soldiers, a few others here and there don't work.

I wish I had my soundblaster back sad_o.gif Wish I could take it back from my dad, but since my soundcard is on my motherboard we cant switch cards.

yeah, it seems as SoundMax has some soerious problems with certain sound formats..

as i got problems with the same addons as Draco

maybe next month ill go and buy a soundblaster of some sort... cant be worse then it is now, can it? smile_o.gif

I must say that adding this radio chat you hear inside the Warrior was a briliant idea!

Excellent!

I must say that adding this radio chat you hear inside the Warrior was a briliant idea!

Excellent!

emm

You installed ECP recently? cus that isnt our warrior thats "talking to you"

If not.. seek help biggrin_o.gif

I've got soundmax onboard audio but I never use it... I have a creative USB Blaster that connects up to my amp, and I use a logitech USB headset most of the time.

I'm thinking about enabing the onboard sound to test this sound issue though.

I've got soundmax onboard audio but I never use it... I have a creative USB Blaster that connects up to my amp, and I use a logitech USB headset most of the time.

I'm thinking about enabing the onboard sound to test this sound issue though.

yes, do that, becouse im 99% sure you´ll get the soundissue then...

i have ruled out all other options then the soundcard so..

next month im buying a old (and cheap) Soundblaster live 7.1 card....

Now the Bloodbleed's desert UK troops have got their supporting vehicles in battle finally.

Bloodbleed? rofl.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock

Any noticed that the Warriors dont seem to do what they are told?

I got in on as a commander gave the driver instructiosn to move to a point on the map 1500m away. He didnt move?

Used the Forward command and expected im to use the roads...totally ignored them...2 minutes later it drove straight into a the sea...I know Warrior Drivers have been recognised recently for their bravery but i think this might be oin the verge of recklessness! biggrin_o.gif

as far as i was aware, the AI always avoid roads if they are armour, unless they are safe or careless

Guest RKSL-Rock
as far as i was aware, the AI always avoid roads if they are armour, unless they are safe or careless

Yeah but surely they shouldnt blindly drive into the water?

I never assume anything with OFP AI... i've had them drive into the water on many occasions.

Guest RKSL-Rock
I never assume anything with OFP AI... i've had them drive into the water on many occasions.

haha, yeah i guess thats true. But i still find it odd that it just drove off the cliff next to Nogova Bridge with out even slowing down...kinda reminds me on ex girlfriend's driving. crazy_o.gif

hmmm... i'll check the config as it may for some reason think its amphibious, when it doesnt have the ability to float.... i'd expect the AI on that occasions to use the bridge... its only the BMP and M113 that avoid the bridges