Sign in to follow this  
Rhodite

UKF Warrior (MCV80) v1.0 Released

A few of things guys.

I can't get the X FOR markings to work. I only tried it on the desert vehicle. And how come I've seen little Jock markings in screenshots? HOw do I get them?

Secondly. I blew up the Warrior whilst it's gun was pointing at 90 degrees. It was destroyed but the dammage model showed the gunner sitting bolt upright in kind of a turned out position. He looked none the worse for wear.

Last. When driving turned out the driver has half his body invisible because of a black cover over his driving position. Not really a problem but you guys wanted it spot on.

1. XFOR markings were broken from the release - we removed some selections prior to release, and forgot to check that the numbers corresponded still... they didnt, and hence they dont work - has been fixed whistle.gif

2. More of a flashpoint thing than any. I've noticed this on other 3rd party addons, and im not sure what causes it... we can look into it, but no promises on a fix.

3. 12thmonkey hit the nail on the head here. Its because your ofp is showing a lower LOD of the warrior, and not the best one. You'll need to go into you flashpoint preferences and push the settings up a little. We have realised that alot of people who've always been able to see first LOD's are failing to see ours and we've compensated for this in the patch.

Thanks for the feeback

smile_o.gif

hey, sorry if this has been asked and/or answered, but I really dont have time to read through.

Once I put a warrior in the editor and click ppreview a message pops up saying "...ukf.paa not found" or something. but once I click okay it is just fine.

anyone know what I am missing?

thank you!

I seem to remember someone experiencing a similar problem and they found it was because they didn't have UKF's Land Rover GS pack:

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/UKF_land_rovers_v1.0.rar

IIRC the Warriors need this pack for the numberplate script to work at the moment, but the updated Warriors wont have this dependancy when they're patched/updated, so you can either download the Landies or wait for an update.

I seem to remember someone experiencing a similar problem and they found it was because they didn't have UKF's Land Rover GS pack:

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/UKF_land_rovers_v1.0.rar

IIRC the Warriors need this pack for the numberplate script to work at the moment, but the updated Warriors wont have this dependancy when they're patched/updated, so you can either download the Landies or wait for an update.

spot on smile_o.gif

thankyou guys! much appreciated!  smile_o.gif

EDIT

the link wont work for me . sad_o.gif do you know of anywhere else I can get this pack?

hi ukf team..great warrior,any1 notice that it has probs engaging targets with its milan if the target is on a hill?as in the missile keeps hitting below the target,might be a mistake on myside,love the milan system u got on there,and love the way it seems to wobble in flight like a real missile..great stuff,might not have read stuff well,but is there going to be a snow/muddy 1?bonisa type 1

bosnia one is kinda already there, BUT we may have made a little mistake with the scripts - the patch will solve that. No plans for a snowy one at present.