Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops or BLEED

wow thats the most tiems ive seen the word fuck being used in one paragraph banghead.gif

i also smell a pr or sum sort of punishment from the moderators band.gif

first time ive needed that smiley rofl.gif

Nice way to bring down a thread "mutha"  whistle.gif

Still, pissed off rapper, good one  rofl.gif

At least he didnt say "Lets CU" at the end rofl.gif

*To CanadianTerror... look man, one thing it's that u PM me messin' wiz me 'couse my fuckin' disrespect to the crippled sons of the bitch and other thing it's that; in a report of bugs to the maker of an addon u begin to BITCH about it; it's just a fuckin' bugs report, mutha fucka; wizout this fuckin' shit; may bugs in other addons will still there if don't were thanks 2 jobless lazy sons of the bith like me that take they'r time into put & look at X addons wiz a fuckin' microscope. U take it, joe?; k... next time that u wanna mess wiz me like a dumb asshole mutha fucka; plz... do it by PM like the last time: "I been in punk bars while u don't had even drink a beer yet". I inform u, son of the bitch... that i'm 28yo &... i made many more things that u could guess, much more soon than retarded asshole sons of the bitch wizout fuckin' humor sense, like you; son of the bitch. >>;-) if u think that u've to bitch wiz me, then do it BY PM, but don't make me/us this "live wiz it or fuck u"; asshole, i was thinkin' that i wuz helpin', mutha fucka. Bye bye

bye bye posting rights band.gif

a few days or more, wil be decided later.

Such language, is that really needed? That offends me. mad_o.gif

BTW, BB- Im enjoying the units, thanks for releasing em. Their great. wink_o.gif

28 and talks like that. Now I feel old.

Sorry, BB what can I say but thank you.

I took some pics using these units...I love them biggrin_o.gif

Picture #1

Picture #2

Picture #3

And wipman, although I am sure you have recieved enough torment already, stop posting like a stupid 10 year old sad_o.gif. In response to Let's CU, fine, see me:

hooahman.jpg

See you when you get back biggrin_o.gif

He asked to see us so i guess so  confused_o.gif

On topic now biggrin_o.gif

BB, is the Random SAS meant to be random on the player or just the AI, as im getting the same model everytime for myself, but my AI teammates change (of course). Not really anything major as i like the loadout i get.

RE: Reflection problems... i have no problems with our weapons and reflections... every now and then DXDLL doesnt reflect some objects, and then you try and again and it does... we are not to blame for DXDLL's failure to reflect something once.

Guys moderators are taking care of the situation of wipman why you still discuss about the case let it rest talk about BB addons make love not war inlove.gif

@ BB really nice pack m8 hope to see you back after you sort your rl problems wink_o.gif

I took some pics using these units...I love them biggrin_o.gif

Picture #1

Picture #2

Picture #3

And wipman, although I am sure you have recieved enough torment already, stop posting like a stupid 10 year old sad_o.gif. In response to Let's CU, fine, see me:

[im]http://ofp.gamezone.cz/images/hooahman.jpg[/img]

See you when you get back biggrin_o.gif

Nice pics..but the island,what island are?? i think some like saddams island something like that,i dont remeber the name cos' i try to find but i can't ˇˇˇ to download the island. smile_o.gif

Scratch that, think it looks more like BAS Tonal.

But wait...these island before i have it..so time later lost de rar o zip of these island but i play in these island tima ago... thumbs-up.gif its strange...

BB, is the Random SAS meant to be random on the player or just the AI, as im getting the same model everytime for myself, but my AI teammates change (of course). Not really anything major as i like the loadout i get.

Sounds very strange. Are you sure you're using any of the "_" units? I do not get that error...

Another thing. It has come to my attention that some scripts in ECP won't work. I think I know how to fix that. Got a few minutes later tonite. See ya soon. Any changes won't effect classnames.

btw fellas. Very nice pics! Really happy to see em in the open. smile_o.gif

Yeah im using the random units, i just always end up with the guy with the shemagh wrapped around his head, without fail!

As long as i get the cool glasses on _SAS2 i'm not fussed though biggrin_o.gif

a while back when we were testing the scripts in multiplayer i found it quite odd that everything else was random on my computer and munk would always be the same (wearing the same hat etc. ... tounge2.gif )

from codes.txt

Quote[/b] ]IF THIS PAGE IS HARD TO READ, CHECK "CODES.JPG."

Where i can find file CODES.JPG?huh.gif??