Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops or BLEED

from codes.txt
Quote[/b] ]IF THIS PAGE IS HARD TO READ, CHECK "CODES.JPG."

Where i can find file CODES.JPG?huh.gif??

...oops.

CODES.jpg

thanks, but how it will look in init??

So??

this animate ["BLB_AllGear",true] or not??

a while back when we were testing the scripts in multiplayer i found it quite odd that everything else was random on my computer and munk would always be the same (wearing the same hat etc. ... tounge2.gif )

Just a thought. Maybe it has something to do with the guy hosting it...i dunno. The scripts do smell like horsesh**. whistle.gif

thanks, but how it will look in init??

So??

this animate ["BLB_AllGear",true] or not??

No. Sorry for the confusing "manual". This is how it works:

Either put this in any init:

BLB_AllGear=true

or use the gamelogic in editor-class "Game Logic" called "RANDOM UNITS-All Gear (All)"

The gamelogic itself contains that variable (thru INIT-handler)

Is there anyway i can get the AI to don there helmets from berets by a trigger or waypoint at a certain point in the mission. I can't seem to figure it out crazy_o.gif

Is there anyway i can get the AI to don there helmets from berets by a trigger or waypoint at a certain point in the mission. I can't seem to figure it out  crazy_o.gif

It's not an easy task i'm afraid. This is the individual settings. Use the '_x' and 'foreach' command for a list of similar units.

For "RMC (DPM) blablaa" - units:

this setobjecttexture [12,{\BLB_UK\vest2.pac}]

this setobjecttexture [14,{\BLB_UK\vest2.pac}]

this setobjecttexture [13,{\BLB_UK\geardpm.pac}]

this animate [{Helmetchk},1]

For "RMC blablaa" - units:

this setobjecttexture [5,{\BLB_UK\vest2.pac}]

For "Para blablaa" - units:

this setobjecttexture [6,{\BLB_UK\Net.paa}]

About the ECP prob in spectator mode. It should work fine now. No time to post the update tonite. Sorry.

Could he just use the eg Para Helmets All gamelogic with the condition set as a variable? Not sure if game logics have a condition field though confused_o.gif

Could he just use the eg Para Helmets All gamelogic with the condition set as a variable? Not sure if game logics have a condition field though confused_o.gif

the included gamelogics only works initially (at mission startup)

What about spawning one during the mission?

Quote[/b] ]What about spawning one during the mission?
Is there anyway i can get the AI to don there helmets from berets by a trigger or waypoint at a certain point in the mission. I can't seem to figure it out  crazy_o.gif

It's not an easy task i'm afraid. This is the individual settings. Use the '_x' and 'foreach' command for a list of similar units.

For "RMC (DPM) blablaa" - units:

this setobjecttexture [12,{\BLB_UK\vest2.pac}]

this setobjecttexture [14,{\BLB_UK\vest2.pac}]

this setobjecttexture [13,{\BLB_UK\geardpm.pac}]

For "RMC blablaa" - units:

For "Para blablaa" - units:

this setobjecttexture [6,{\BLB_UK\Net.paa}]

Did i miss something?

Blackblood, really very nice desert UK troops!!!

Just a question, could I use the rank setting and goggle setting for those soldiers? I noted there is such option in hidden selection in config. It seems soldiers could wear googles on face. But could gooles be put on helmet?

Oh, guys, just a pity, it seems there is no nice UK choppers to use in the game with such nice Blackblood's UK parptroopers. Anyone could tell whether there is any UK chopper released in OFP huh.gif

anychance if the brg or ammo bearer script to work when loading a saved game? or is it a ofp limitation?

Blackblood

maybe how i can add Goggles?? smile_o.gif

On "_SAS xxxx":

this animate [{goggles}, 1];this setObjectTexture [13,"\BLB_UK\Legpock.paa"];this setObjectTexture [16,"\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa"]

On "_SAS2 xxxx"

this animate [{goggles}, 1];this setobjecttexture [10,"\BLB_UK\shframe.pac"];

...and for blueish lenses on the above:

setobjecttexture [11,"\BLB_UK\sh22.paa"]

...yellow lenses:

setobjecttexture [11,"\BLB_UK\sh22yel.paa"]

...black lenses:

setobjecttexture [11,"\BLB_UK\sh22blk.paa"]

On "Para (vest) xxxx":

this animate [{goggles}, 1];this setobjecttexture [7,{\BLB_UK\legpock.paa}];this setobjecttexture [3,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}]

On "Para xxxx":

this animate [{goggles}, 1];this setobjecttexture [0,{\BLB_UK\legpock.paa}];this setobjecttexture [1,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}]

On "RMC xxxx":

this animate [{goggles}, 1];this setobjecttexture [0,{\BLB_UK\legpock.paa}];this setobjecttexture [1,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}]

On "RMC (DPM) xxxx":

this animate [{goggles}, 1];this setobjecttexture [2,{\BLB_UK\legpock.paa}];this setobjecttexture [4,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}];this setobjecttexture [3,{\BLB_UK\vest2.pac}]

...this way you'll get the facecover aswell.

On "RMC (DPM,hat) xxxx":

this animate [{goggles}, 1];this setobjecttexture [2,{\BLB_UK\legpock.paa}];this setobjecttexture [4,{\BLB_UK\goggles_lens.paa}];this setobjecttexture [3,{\BLB_UK\vest2.pac}]

...this way you'll get the facecover aswell.

@ruff

It's an OFP limitation. There's a couple of workarounds that i've just spotted tho.Would unfortunately mean reworking a pile of scripts...

...and people, don't be afraid to look inside the PBO for solutions. I'm sorry for the thin documentation but you know how it is.

Ok. Time to make it official. I take it you all know by now that i'm leaving OFP for a while/ever(?).

P:UKF guys has been given full permission to use and abuse my models in their own work aswell as tweak the existent addon. So remember this before screaming "theft" or "bloody murder" if the upcoming unit releases from P:UKF bears any resemblance to my guys. I do NOT know when they will release anything so don't bother ask. I'm very, very proud and honoured to see such a great team embracing this addon and wish 'em the best of luck in the future.

handover.jpg

Thank you all for this time.

inlove.gif  /BB

Whether the rank could be animated, man???

I dunno, man. Let me get home first, ok?

Hi guys,

I am looking for the ukf_ukweps.pbo and ukf_slmg.pbo for the uk troops addon. Can anyone please email me or add me on there msn list and tell me please. Chaddy555@hotmail.com is my address. Thankyou. Nice Work mate smile_o.gif