Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops or BLEED

release.1.jpg

Although I'm leaving OFP 99%, this forum stays on my almost daily visiting list. See ya soon (hopefully)!  thumbs-up.gif

UPDATES BELOW

1.0e (this update ONLY replaces the 3d models,config is the same as 1.0d)

Fixed: Facewound textures not defined in lower LOD's.

Fixed: DPM units had a desert shortsleeve sometimes showing in LOD 2 and down.

Fixed: Missing rayban textures

Fixed: Handgun grip too low (proxy)

About the 1.085 compatability:

The current version works with a little workaround:

Always include a default BIS guy anywhere in the editor. Does not have to be in the same group. It takes a couple of seconds to initialize...

1.0d  

Fixed: Some wound textures not defined in LOD's.

Fixed: Stupid syntax error in "b4.sqs" creating an error message. (This was actually fixed in later 1.0c)

Fixed: SAS DPM didn't have the SF abilites like hiding bodies, deactivating mines etc

Fixed: Some units couldn't use the 1-slot Satchels & Mines. (BLB_PUT,BLB_Satchel,BLB_Mine)

Fixed: Minor graphical glitches in all beretmodels. (Skin cutting thru gogglestraps on back)

Fixed: Minor graphical issue in "BLB_DWEB_W.p3d". (Shirt cutting thru flakjacket on back in some anims)

Added: Some extra SAS DPM's. (Support, Demo etc)

Added: An ammocrate "Ammo Bergen (Saboteur)" found in "Empty--->BLB - Misc" containing 6 Satchels & 6 Mines along with 4 other bergen and patrolpack-shaped crates.

Added: Optimized weapon loadout for maximum effiency (SAS units). (Basicly filling up slots with mags and stuff.)

Most common gear setup on SAS units: 1x M16/M203 rifle, 6x 5.56 ammo, 2x M203 grenades, 1x BLB_Satchel, 1x Smokeshellred

Added: Gamelogic "RANDOM UNITS-Full shemagh (Player (Overrides b.hat))". Global variable: "BLB_gimmeshemagh" (true/false)

Added: Gamelogic "RANDOM UNITS-Half shemagh (Player)". Global variable: "BLB_Halfshemagh" (true/false)

Added: Gamelogic "RANDOM UNITS-Full shemaghs (AI (Overrides b.hats))". Global variable: "BLB_Allshemaghs" (true/false)

Added: Gamelogic "RANDOM UNITS-No Backpack (Player)". Global variable: "BLB_Nobackpack" (true/false)

Below is ONLY for un-edited config.cpp. In order to simplify, some remarks may sound patronizing... sad_o.gifnener.gif

Added: Gamelogic "SAS-Wipman M4's. >>wip_m4a1.pbo + def. config REQUIRED!<<". Global variable: "BLB_wipweps" (true/false)

The freq. requests to make a Wipman weapon config got a little tiresome...honestly.

This is a non-dynamic fix giving Wipman's (d) M4/M203's to desert SAS and (w) M4/M203's to DPM SAS.

The BIG downside of this is that YOU CAN'T USE A CUSTOMIZED CONFIG.CPP since this script looks for specific default loadouts.

But then again if you HAVE customized the config.cpp, you don't need this function anyway...

I didn't want to simply use "removeallweapons" on the units since they will - for example - lose the ability to use 1-slot bombs.

Personally i would use Wipmans ammocrates OR ask anyone to make a fast weaponswitch script. It's really not that hard.

(Bear in mind that the Wipman exchange variable/logic is very dependent on Wipman not changing his classnames.

...and you need to have his addon in your addonfolder for this to work....

...and No, Wipman's M4 addon is NOT required if you don't use the above Gamelogic.

Some of the logics/variables have contradictive commands. No harm if you accidentally use 'em tho. Have fun! /BB

Download from Mirror 1: Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and choose the "FREE" download option. Scroll down once again to the very bottom and the link shows up.

Download from Mirror 2: Look in the upper right corner and wait for your turn.

BLEED 1.0d to 1.0e patch (2Mb, requires FULL VERSION 1.0d) --- Mirror 1

BLEED 1.0d to 1.0e patch (2Mb, requires FULL VERSION 1.0d) --- Mirror 2

BLEED 1.0 d - Full version --- Mirror 1

...or for newcomers or anyone who haven't made any changes to the config in 1.0d:

BLEED 1.0e - FULL VERSION ----- Mirror 1

BLEED 1.0e - FULL VERSION ----- Mirror 2

YAY! notworthy.gif

just what Ive been waiting for thumbs-up.gif

Time to do what ive been waitin for: terrorist killing (darn london bombers mad_o.gif )

Fantastic! biggrin_o.gif

One final question, is this backwards compatable with missions including the BETA units or am i going to get kicked out of the editor as soon as i try and load one up? tounge2.gif

Great work, been a real pleasure to see this one progress.

And thanks for your time and contributions, i think i speak for the community when i say we have been honoured to have you as part of it. Good luck in whatever awaits you in life next.

One final question, is this backwards compatable with missions including the BETA units or am i going to get kicked out of the editor as soon as i try and load one up? tounge2.gif

Aye, it is. All the ops on the server will work...

Cheers,mate and sorry. It's not compatable with the old BETA.

*EDIT* WHAT??? Ok, some classnames still works...

After they joined my @UKFORCES folder , i had just a quick run with some units and the less i can say is :

FANTASTIC !

Really truly superb work icon14.gif.

Thank you for all the time you spent on it, it is very appreciated.

Good luck for your real life problems, and if you can get a clear shot on Murphy, press the trigger, this one has annoyed me enough since all this time.

You're making me blush, fellas. It's not pretty on a 31 year old with a goatee and tatooes... biggrin_o.gif *ignores girlfriend and opens beer number two*

Incase i forgot, the woodland guys can be found at WEST->MEN->...

i love this addon and they will have a special place in my ofp folder and they will never leve it

hope life will work out nicely for you in the end

god speed and good luck to you

Excellent!! biggrin_o.gif

Off to test now, great work BB! wink_o.gif

Don't forget to post any issues since i'm taking the config to work if or when the opportunity rises to look into it. Probably not but juuust maybe.

6) No geordy accents. wink_o.gif

good cos when recorded or on television and the likes, geordies sound completely thick as absolute fuck (cos most of em are ! ) tounge2.gif

great stuff blackblood i been in bed all day with a killer headache an decided to surface a few mins ago to these fellas released downloading now and i cant wait to check them out in game.. even the last beta was second to none wink_o.gifnotworthy.gif

sorry to hear your packing up your flashpoint bag...

now i'll just sit back see how many geordies jump down my throat. whistle.gif

Maybe you could add a radio operator then... not really important as it can be done via addweapon but might be nice.

long awaited now they finaly arrived, thank you very much for releasing these truly fantastic units smile_o.gif

back after playing em... these are definetly the best OFP Units ever.. rofl.gif

theyre the most customisable, have most features.. look great.. and they have the best looking skin thumbs-up.gif

these are awesome with the DMA Patrol pack biggrin_o.gif

abosuletley beautiful m8 aboslutley beautiful glad to be released srry to hear ur leavin the scene tho well good luck with your future venturs (P.S the fully customizible unit is my favorite thumbs-up.gif )

Just got back from a little testing session. Blackblood, seriously, these units rock beyond belief. Thanks man for making these babies. Finally SAS for OFP, and some damn nice ones!

Cheers mate! I suggest you visit the www.opflashpoint.org forums so mr Force Recon can hand out an elite medal to you.

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif Back to the battlefields I say chaps!

I...cant...speak...breaking...boundaries....gasp....

No seriously a huge thank you BB for all the time and efort spent doing these units (by far the best units i have seen in operation flashpoint - no offense to others HYK..LSR...) but these are a serious piece of kit and im not going to sleep now for a while as i build missions upon missions.....

YOU ARE A GOD AMONGST ADDON MAKERS.....

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

I'm really glad you liked it and let's hope that in due time this will be a final issue-free addon. One little ant-step at a time...

See you soon and  goodnight.gif

I would now have a beer with you biggrin_o.gif I am sorry but at one point i was starting to have a dig at you! My apologies and gongratas on what as now obviously been a lot of hard work.once again thank you very much notworthy.gif