Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops or BLEED

If some one could with BB concent make an config for the Wips M4s for the SAS can some one do this would be awsome because i know a lot of peole would like to have them but some like me dont know how to config or what not. Like make an diffrent pbo with BB units with the Wips mans M4s to replace the BIS ones.

So, if I understand this correctly there is no way to set if the soldiers are to wear the shemagh on their head, as a scarf, wether or not they are wearing the radio hedset, and so on?

You got me all the way to as a scarf. How do you mean? Fully wrapped or 'scarflike' around the neck?

atskit.jpg

Left or right?

btw every random unit has the "Shemagh"-hidden selection at nr 0, meaning you can easily do this:

nameofgrunt setobjectTexture [0,"\BLB_UK\Shemagh.paa"] ...but you're in a world of sh** if he's wearing a bushhat/boonie.

This can easily be fixed and implemented thru logics/global variables but i will not create another actionmenu item with a wrap/unwrap option. It's pretty cluttered already.

i am missing one little thing on the Woodland guys (i havt realy checked on the desert sas) its the ability to hide a dead body  i would like to see that on these guys they whould then make excelent Spec/black ops men

The blunders are lining up. Another one for the record.

Just noticed some wounded textures are not properly defined thruout the LOD ladder. Another one.

I wonder how long i can keep this up before:

A) People hunt me down for being a pain.

B) UKF hunt me down for not really letting go.

C) I turn into 'the Machinist'.

On a sidenote: I have two days off...looks like it's gonna be a letter 'D' after all. Pray it's the last.

rofl.gif How many times have i said my adieus and byes and still kept returning? *falls asleep inside comfy straitjacket*

dont worry bb youre not alone in the nut house we can play soldier together tounge2.gif they have a nice big forest terrain next to it soo pistols.gif

Blackblood, By "As a scarf" I mean those that has a shemagh that doesnt cover the head, both the ones that cover the nose and mouth and the ones that don't.

So if I want a unit that has no rucksack and wearing the shemagh like the one on the left, not covering the head AND wearing the com-headset?

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I LOVE YOUR UNITS!1!oneone1!

Thank you guys! And bye4now.gif

...no more bugs, no more bugs, no more bugs....Off2hide.gif

crazy_o.gif woow nice screenshot!!!

and allready version D, how many versions will there be??? whistle.gif

not complaining because every version works out bugs and add new things! Which is good offcourse! whistle.gif

confused_o.gifhuh.gif

Blackblood, I want to have your baby, but I CAN'T

i'm sure with enough money and the right (mad) doctor you could have a womb surgically implanted somewhere up your rectum. tounge2.gif

Much respect Blackblood, i've not had chance to test version 'c' yet!

As a wizeman once said, '…If I were a woman, I'd want to have your babies. But I'm not, so a manly handshake will have to suffice. '

Before I upload 1.0d are you 110% sure its the final version? tounge2.gif

Before I upload 1.0d are you 110% sure its the final version? tounge2.gif

Haha. No...fu**ing...way.

Let's put it this way: ECP just released their eagerly awaited 1.085. In order to maintain compatability in your homemade addons you need to include this line:

class EventHandlers:ECPeventHandlers

{

Init = "_this exec (ECP_path+{init.sqs}); _this exec [<your own stuff and crappy scripts>]

}

...my line looks like this:

class EventHandlers: ECP_EventHandlers

{

Init="[_this select 0,0] exec ""\BLB_UK\scripts\b4W.sqs"";if (format[{%1},count ECP_addUnitsArray] == {scalar}) then {ECP_addUnitsArray = []}; ECP_addUnitsArray = ECP_addUnitsArray + [_this select 0]; _this call ECP_EH_handler_init;";

};

...notice any difference?

Thing is: I...dont'...have...time. On top of that, i've made an agreement with UKF that they will take it from here. From what i've gathered - and don't get me wrong, UKF blokes - is that UKF solely want to use my addons for copy'n'paste operations, which is all in order by me. I can't vouch for them making updates of BLEED. You might think this would've been clear by now, but take this as a reminder of how fu**ing little time i've actually got to discuss this kind of things. huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]Thing is: I...dont'...have...time. On top of that, i've made an agreement with UKF that they will take it from here. From what i've gathered - and don't get me wrong, UKF blokes - is that UKF solely want to use my addons for copy'n'paste operations, which is all in order by me. I can't vouch for them making updates of BLEED. You might think this would've been clear by now, but take this as a reminder of how fu**ing little time i've actually got to discuss this kind of things.

without going into much detail on our intentions, its a bit of copy and paste, as well as texture changes, additions - beret scripts - vehicle crews, a regular DPM update etc...

as for updating BLEED, thats not on our agenda. Sorry confused_o.gif

Well there you have it. Thanx, M for clearing it.

If and when, i'm gonna make the appropriate changes time will tell...

My offer/blessing still stands about uploading a fixed version if anyones's up to the task of doing it...

bye for now

Ok so I guess this addon is not very compatible with the new ECP. I have CTD's when I place any of BLEEDs game logics on the map. confused_o.gif

When trying to select your sunglasses via the player info screen (thingy mabobben) I get errors along the lines of...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Cannot find texture blb_uk\rayban4.paa

Guess there'll be an E huh.gif

Ok so I guess this addon is not very compatible with the new ECP. I have CTD's when I place any of BLEEDs game logics on the map.  confused_o.gif

Gotcha. And don't worry. Plenty of letters in the alphabet left...

@munk

NO worries, mate. The ol´rayban derives from VERY OLD beta days. Forgot to include 'em. 'E' anyone?

This time i'm gonna let my brother take a look at it. He's not as handsome but just as witty as me. Should suffice...

Expect some more additions and leftovers within next release.

yay.gif Gotta go. Just earned pole position in a tequila race with my nephew.  whistle.gif

just an addition to what I said earlier. If there are major fixes/issues we discover whilst carrying on with the excellent troops BB has made, we will of course endeavour to update his own pack smile_o.gif

Can you add a SAS sniper to this pack?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif

Desert Snipers of any sort = normal guy in Desert DPM with a sniper rifle. Ie, very easy for you just to do via init code within the mission editor.

You dont reallly get Ghilies for Desert, too hot as i understand it wink_o.gif

So..... What do I have to do to get a SAS2 to wear a patrolpack?  smile_o.gif