Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops = BLEED 1.0

i prefer the opposite, keep the addondependencies as low as possible, any weapon can be added through the editor, it takes some time, rather than just to throw them into the fight, but on the upside the mission maker can decide which weapons to use, keeping more headroom for other addons wink_o.gif

well since there UK units they should have UK weapons wink_o.gif putting US weapons with the UK units wouldent be good sad_o.gif would like to play with the UK weapons there are some out there should config those in biggrin_o.gif because well if UKF put there weapons as US its just wouldent be right, and well i just dont see why u should give the UK US weapons thats not good make the units more real and fun. plzzzzz put the UK weapons with these units plzzz because u can chang there weapons to US if some one doesint wont too use the UK. Just like the UK doesent give there Army US weapons to use all Armys have diffrent guns and giveing them there diffrence in the world wink_o.gif or u can make two configs and two dl for people who wont US and people who wont UK weapons for diffrent dl that would be cool wink_o.gif but love ur hard work on these it shows keep it up thumbs-up.gif

well since there UK units they should have UK weapons wink_o.gif putting US weapons with the UK units wouldent be good sad_o.gif would like to play with the UK weapons there are some out there should config those in biggrin_o.gif because well if UKF put there weapons as US its just wouldent be right, and well i just dont see why u should give the UK US weapons thats not good make the units more real and fun. plzzzzz put the UK weapons with these units plzzz because u can chang there weapons to US if some one doesint wont too use the UK. Just like the UK doesent give there Army US weapons to use all Armys have diffrent guns and giveing them there diffrence in the world wink_o.gif or u can make two configs and two dl for people who wont US and people who wont UK weapons for diffrent dl that would be cool wink_o.gif but love ur hard work on these it shows keep it up thumbs-up.gif

What are you trying to say?

biggrin_o.gif

lol @1in1class

The US weapons are for the SAS tounge2.gif

lol @1in1class

The US weapons are for the SAS tounge2.gif

although technically representing canadian weapons biggrin_o.gif

Well then we also have a suberb Diemaco pack from Lowlands Warrior.

Which would not be suitable for Gulf War missions, so screw it. Leave the BIS ARs, I can live with "this addweapon" commad, as long as mission makers also can...

Now, release, release, release!!! yay.gif *

<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>*sorry, couldn't help myself</span>

instead of the 'addweapon' command, just make a simple custom_weapon.sqs and apply it to all the required units.

And from what i've been told the SAS use regular M16's or MP5's.

instead of the 'addweapon' command, just make a simple custom_weapon.sqs and apply it to all the required units.

And from what i've been told the SAS use regular M16's or MP5's.

much as i would like to prove you wrong nener.gif we dont need another 'which weapons do the sas use' argument band.gif

so we'll leave it at that and look forward to another instalment of BB's excellent work notworthy.gif

(btw, i am just having a laugh with you matey rofl.gif )

Man i`ve said it 100 times and i`ll say it again. Truely awesome.

Fuck.

Forgot what i started this post to actually say (yeah i`ve been drinking)....

Sure i`ll think of it in the morning. Ermm, good work. tounge2.gif

much as i would like to prove you wrong  nener.gif  we dont need another 'which weapons do the sas use' argument  band.gif

Ok, I know what you mean  tounge2.gif  jus putting across the ol' story of 'what I had been told'. But I'm not in the SAS so it would be really stupid to start spouting my mouth off about the in's and out's of their weapon handling.

Btw BB, do you intend to make Pathfinder units? Sorry if you've already gone over this and I've over looked it, but I think its important to include them.  icon_rolleyes.gif

Great work though (obviously!  biggrin_o.gif ) ... and stop putting yourself down 'bout your abilities, your units are ace and will be throughly loved by the majority of the community! Thanks mate!

Btw BB, do you intend to make Pathfinder units? Sorry if you've already gone over this and I've over looked it, but I think its important to include them. icon_rolleyes.gif

Why not use P:UKF paras and give them M16's?

Diemaco's to be more accurate smile_o.gif

I suggest the Land warrior ones or the ONS ones. notworthy.gif

This is problery offtopic but wasen't the first M16A2(with A1 sight) bought to the british army, Colts? And arn't they still in use I have seen some pictures of Brits with camoflaged AR15's matching that description of cause so does the C7.

STGN

we dont need another 'which weapons do the sas use' argument band.gif

biggrin_o.gif

(I have a multitude of pictures of the SAS and other British special forces using the current assignment of weapons if you want to see, PM me)

Ah well, I'll give the SAS units whatever I think is usefull on my missions. Mostly CAR-15s and M16A2s usually with M203 combo's. And the precious MAG, what a beast.

Dug up and "old" mission of mine where a US SEAL team easy going mission changes dramatically when a US infantry find themselves under heavy fire and the SEAL team is one of the units send to support the infantry. Just a quick change : SEALs into SAS, US infantry into desert marines/paras, Hummers into landrovers and the choppers into Apaches and Lynxes. Any other good looking UK transport helo around?

But all this means I will have a blast when these units are released.

AWESOME! rofl.gif

cant wait..

also, ranger44, id be guessing it would be far more likely that the paras would come to support, rather than the SAS.. theyve got more important things to do

too bad OFP + my computer = dead

gotta wait till ArA crazy_o.gif

...landrovers and the choppers into Apaches and Lynxes. Any other good looking UK transport helo around?  

Have a look here for Pumas and Gazells.

HuNtA Posted on June 25 2005 @15:37

Quote[/b] ]gotta wait till ArA crazy_o.gif

ArA? "A replacement arrive"? Just quriosity, lol biggrin_o.gif I supose you meen Armoured Assault, but you never know, lol.

Regards.

@CERO.

The SAS coming to the rescue is more a necessity because it they are closest and the situation is dire. Para's are enroute, that's why I want the transport choppers. But offcourse, to make the mission interesting, it will take a while before they arrive. But as said, it's a conversion of a US mission, it's not uncommon for SEALs to chip in, during bad situations. And what the hell, it's fiction.

Thanks for the tip btw on the choppers.

no argument here whistle.gif

well... BB's away for the weekend, so guess we'll have to sit tight and post words of encouragement, delight, worship and credit card numbers till he returns rofl.gif