Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Whoops! Forgot about the game tonight, I'll try to remember on Wednesday smile_o.gif

Eh i forgot too.

EDIT: though for some reason every time i start to play online it crashes.

Sorry a bit late, just remembered I took one screenshot in the last mission. wow_o.gif

1306coop.jpg

Sniper giving some cover while the rest of the team assaults the enemys stronghold. All of us got wasted to the last man after the enemy got reinforcements. tounge_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

It was a little late last time also. But Im pretty sure the server will be up soon. Just wait. wink_o.gif

Calm down..  it's up now

The server is locked during missions as it causes to much lag when people joins if we already have 20 players playing. Just join TS and you'll be told when we restart.

damn Ill catch one of these eventually. Will the password be diffrent next sunday?

great games guys, sorry I had to leave. My lil brother DLed BF2 and I was trying it out lol. For a noob at the game, I was racking up kills by being a sniper and just camping on a rooftop lol

Could only make one game last night. It was going really well until I decided to throw that Kaspanos at the tank and blow up the rest of the team. Big OOPs that one. In my defence I thouhgt the rest of the squad was over on the right and the tank was still moveing when I chucked the grenade. Obviously I felt a complete dick after that.

Someone said they got a picture of it? Can't remeber who, but if they could post my shame here I'll print it out and place it next to my computer for future games to remind me of my folley. tounge_o.gif

heh them things are dangerous

i once killed an entire server in a helicopter accident lol

crashed a chinnook into a friendly truck i was following no one survived blush.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

And I teamkilled 2 guys on the CiA server last week... sad_o.gif

I guees these things happen to us all sooner or later.

Is the password still "ciafdf" - I can't seem to log in... sad_o.gif

[Never mind, I read back and saw that you have a list of players]

Is the password still "ciafdf" - I can't seem to log in... sad_o.gif

[Never mind, I read back and saw that you have a list of players]

As stated on the last pages, if you want to join, just drop me, Llauma, Balschoiw, Postduifje or any other CiA member a PM and we'll send you the password.

Damn, I have to start keeping track of these games, will someone send me a PM Sunday to remind me?

You definately missed something tonight.

Very good and intense missions with teamplay.

Thx guys for joining us !

This is the appropriate way to celebrate OFP´s birthday !

pistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif

bagga bagga, dagga, dagga !!!!

... i guess it`s the full moon influence, HBs and stuff huh.giftounge2.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
This is the appropriate way to celebrate OFP´s birthday !

Indeed it is! pistols.gif

The games were great. See you all on sunday.

A quite good picture of King Nothing taken by me.

ciacoopnight_kingnothing.jpg

* 99.6kb nener.gif

And here's Radnik and Post.

ciacoopnight_post-radnik.jpg

I agree. I could only join for one mission, but this one was very good and long, the teamplay and coordination (hip hip Llauma) seemed to be almost perfect!

The mission was to cross a river which was guarded by an enemy camp on the other side, so you had to coordinate taking out of the enemy base and crossing the river which was a very interesting objective. After taking the base along the river we were attacked by some enemy squads and tanks and had to defend the camp until the rest of the team had crossed the river. Then we had to move on and take out a camp in the wood. On the way there we came across some patrols, but finally managed to take the camp. We moved on to the last objective, which was to take out a big enemy base which was heavily defended, this was also the point were many of us (all, in the end) died. But I liked the story, teamplay and general way we did it yesterday very much.

More like that! thumbs-up.gif

Hurrah!

After some extensive PC "maintanence" FDF is working again.

See you all on Sunday, I hope.

And the server is up again.. sorry for being late but I got stuck in my own modelling world

hmm somehow I can't connect to your server I keep getting kicked. If only have FDFmod 1.3 active + all adons and dxdll. huh.gif

I think, that the server is just locked during missions.