Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Nice movie again Hardrock.

I got a question for you CiA guys. Can you plz  notworthy.gif play a mission i made a few months ago. You are spetznatz which attack a few Finnish objects. I just want to know if it's a succesfull mission.

Nice movie again Hardrock.

I got a question for you CiA guys. Can you plz  notworthy.gif play a mission i made a few months ago. You are spetznatz which attack a few Finnish objects. I just want to know if it's a succesfull mission.

I think we played a couple of weeks ago.. I don't really remember if it was good or not

http://www.kahvipannu.fi/~mikkov/CiA_coop_10_7_part1.rar

http://www.kahvipannu.fi/~mikkov/CiA_coop_10_7_part2.rar

http://www.kahvipannu.fi/~mikkov/CiA_coop_10_7_part3.rar

Part one is without music

Part two is ok, some nice helicopteraction

Part three is definatly the best one smile_o.gif

Thanks to Balke for hosting

Edit

If you watch the movie, you will notice many typical OFP bugs, lags, AI shooting through trees, very bad explosions in MP... I hope this is fixed in ArmA, but I do not want to turn this into a discussions thread, just if someone from BIS watches one of the films wink_o.gifwhistle.gif

link fixed smile_o.gif

The diver mission wasn't very good. People took too many own decisions such as advancing ahead, entering 'vehicles', opening fire etc.

One other thing; People shouldn't totally miss a tank with 2 out of 4 rockets at really close distance. If you dont know how to handle the sight then tell us and maybe someone else in the group can handle it.

We also lost the AT's guys because of bad team work. There was a patrol in the forest on the right who should have been targeted by the others.

@K@voven: The last video feels more like a promo-video of your kill count instead of actual co-op play. That's exactly what we don't want.

The diver mission wasn't very good. People took too many own decisions such as advancing ahead, entering 'vehicles', opening fire etc.

I agree with you on that. The team play in the second part of the mission was very bad. We don't want to be a military clan, but please try to give your best else the game play and the fun will suffer a lot.

when we started in boat, than,

i realise wer divers not drivers as i thought at mission mp screen so thats why i asked `what we are driving huh.gifrofl.gif

huh.gifbanghead.gif

when we started in boat, than,

i realise wer divers not drivers as i thought at mission mp screen so thats why i asked `what we are driving ?? rofl:

?? wall:

hehe ... tounge2.gif

The video is ready.

-link-

DivX Codec needed

Edit: Oops, just noticed that the last couple of seconds were cut out. Well . . . here's what you miss

CiA Coop Nights :: Experience the way to play

come and join!

http://www.ciahome.net

Hello,

The video is very nice.

But it seems you are using the older version of my animation pack (i recognize the broken back , characteristic of it).

I suggest you to try the DMA animation pack instead (link in my sig) , mostly everything that is wrong and really horrible in my older animation pack has been corrected (well as much as i could)

And the difference of polishing between the DMA pack and the previous version i notice in the video is going way beyond this simple example screenshot.

ccccc22qt.jpg

Thanks for the hint, Sanctuary, in fact I already have the DMA Anim Pack (how could I not), it's just that I forgot to replace also the old Anim.pbo in the finmod directory (or deleting it completely). thumbs-up.gif

I'm replacing my wifi internet with ADSL in the coming weeks so maybe I'll join in one day wink_o.gif

i'm semi offline at the moment so cant really get on as much as i'd like ... and i'm missing the cia nights a lot sad_o.gif if i can kick my brother off his computer later or fix these network problems and get mine online aswell and have no clan obligations tonight i'll try and join

Still trying to get my 3com router to let OFP mp pass through... No luck so far! We'll see if I'm able to join tonight. banghead.gif

So how late are you gonna start today? If I didn't miss it I will try to join you.

Edit nvm whistle.gif I see it now.

Hmm seems the password changed again? Can someone PM it to me?

@BergHoff,

PM to Llauma, Bals, Hardrock or Post (CiA members)

for password.

btw, Wednesday at 22:00 CET and Sunday at 20:00 CET. pistols.gif

This was just freaking, I got the part with the tank recorded and I will put it online tomorrow, I really hope guys from BIS will watch it, never saw so many Bugs in one place.... confused_o.gifgoodnight.gif

(Short story: I was driving along a house, suddenly my tank turned upside down and was jumping around. Than we had a really bug desync, llauma tried to role the tank back with his pasi, but didn't succeed and than suddenly the pasi was also upside down and I tried to blow my tank around but killed myself on a distance, which shouldn't even hurt me... xmas_o.gif )

Want to play ofp COOP but i keep missing time when server is up  banghead.gif

Maybe next time.....  icon_rolleyes.gif I will get there on time smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif My router broke when I was spectating hope you guys had a nice game.

Nice games as always, but crashing was my problem again. That "Kill americans" (or something like that) looked like very nice mission. But quess whose computer rebooted itself just in the middle of games becouse windows... mad_o.gif Anyway, here are some pics what i took:

dxdshot11212906624od.jpg

Pasi leaking our ammo!

dxdshot11212933269tj.jpg

Leaking even upside down!

dxdshot11212934594ks.jpg

What have we done... biggrin_o.gif

edit, size should be fixed now, sry

Guest Ti0n3r

Some great games this night. Thanks to everyone and cya on sunday.

Edit; Here's a photo of the T72 that was flipped over.

ciacoopnight_t72b.JPG

Click here for better quality

Here's a PDF slideshow of 28 pics (approx 3.2MB) : Link 1 / Link 2

[Fixed link]

Very nice slideshow smile_o.gif