Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

What the....suddenly also the APC in upside down? rofl.gif And what are all those ammo packs are doing on the ground?

It's really nothing strange.. you lagged alot so you missed everything. First the tank tried to drive over the destroyed house which flipped it over. We could have had a chance to flip it over if you just had stayed in the tank as I ordered you to. When the turret moved it almost got flipped back over and if we had used the pasi to assist we could have maybe done it.

..but you got out!?! WHY? That killed all of our chances.

Later I tried to flip it over alone with the pasi but the weight of the tank was too high and when I got wedged between the house and the tank the OFP collision detection decided that it wasn't good so it sent me on a flight 15m up in the air. I thought I would die but luckily I didn't but I landed on the roof.

Your lag shows me driving through the house but in real time I got stuck.

@Berghoff

The PASI was overloaded with ammo so when you pic ammo from an overloaded vehicle it spits out lots of ammo.

I've been following this thread for sometime. You guys seem to be a good bunch. smile_o.gif Do you play any other missions, besides FDF? I could join in sometime if it's ok with you guys. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] Do you play any other missions, besides FDF?

Hardly as the server runs FDF mod and there are no other mods that offer that much versatility.

Anyway, I guess FDF is still the mod with the most missions available and it´s really fun to play them.

Hardly as the server runs FDF mod and there are no other mods that offer that much versatility.

Anyway, I guess FDF is still the mod with the most missions available and it´s really fun to play them.

I agree 100% wink_o.gif

Had some fun last night, but I screwed up in one mission, and then in the last ofp locked up when I looked at the gear section crazy_o.gif

I won't be coming on the nights in a few weeks, as I'm going on vacation on Sunday. But I'm looking forward to play with you all again!

I agree 100% wink_o.gif

Still... to me, having an FDF mod is like having a "Kyrgyz Army Mod" - It's simply just insignificant, but if it's made well enough, people will play it, as is the case with the FDF mod. One thing is that they've made some quality addons, but another thing is that their theme isn't very attractive.

But what about WGL 5.0 when it comes out?

Still... to me, having an FDF mod is like having a "Kyrgyz Army Mod" - It's simply just insignificant, but if it's made well enough, people will play it, as is the case with the FDF mod. One thing is that they've made some quality addons, but another thing is that their theme isn't very attractive.

But what about WGL 5.0 when it comes out?

We wont switch to WGL unless someone gives me a link where I can find lots of co-op's made for it. I won't force people to download a mod just to play a few different missions. Of course I might be wrong and that there are lots of co-op's for WGL but so far I haven't seen them.

We got perhaps close to 200 FDF co-op's on our server and I wouldn't mind having even more. If you find the FDF mod unattractive then there are other servers you can join to get some versatility.

http://grom.flashpoint.pl/cfog/misje/index_ang.htm

I do not know how many of those are in English already, but most of them are very good and very realistic (mostly by Cooba) with a lot of gameplay.

There are FDF and WGL missions. There are CFOG missions too, but those are for a custom addon pack. If you are interested, I can ask our translator which missions are translated already.

Was nice finally being able to play with you guys again. Guess I won't have another chance for at least a week or two.

Anyways: I changed my sig so you can always see whether the server is up or not (it will show the CiA server's status when it's up & running). The php script for this is available on my website.

Brave comrades of the CiA coop night !

It´s time to gather for some missions smile_o.gif

The server is up !

Gracias for the nice night guys, no movie today as my fraps ceased to work. Smells like a XP reinstall is needed huh.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Aourg! Good games tonight. Too bad that the server started acting wierd.

Yep.. we lost connection and then it went up again with a reylle high ping. Thanx for the games we played though.

Very nice games indeed tonight, hope the server thing in the end wasn't anything too serious. Thanks all and see you next time!

Two more screenshots.

ciavillage.jpg

ciallauma.jpg

Great games thumbs-up.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

cia_tank.jpg

Major Fubar, taking care of a russian T72