Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

I did what I could, if you find yourself named with a number post it.

ciagroup.jpg

isn't that jarf and not llauma ?

Really? Llauma had a green face one day, can't remember which it was...

i think llauma had a normal human face didn't he ?

i remember him being harder to find than normal cos i couldn't recognise him with out the blue eyes

That's me, not Llauma.

It's the camoflagued version of what I have now.

Postduifje is #3 and the guy with postduifje written is Hicks. I am #6. I had forgot to change back to the custom face so I got a stock face. #4 is Radnik, #5 is Stuphor and #7 is Wheres my Rabbit.

Guest Ti0n3r

I havent had this much fun in a very long time. Thanks biggrin_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Another good mission tonight. Had to leave early because my mom is vivting over the next 2weeks. Had to go andget her from the airport,just made it so no trauma LOL.

Would have got a picture of Alberts crash site in the first mission but forgot to activate FRAPS because of my server problems !!! mad_o.gif at the start.

Hope to see you on Wednesday

smile_o.gif

ps EDIT this mt 100th post yay!! smile_o.gif

0506coop1.jpg

Jarf looking all mean

0506coop2.jpg

Fighting an enemy chopper

0506coop3.jpg

Our defencive position

0506coop4.jpg

Preparing to advance

0506coop5.jpg

*snickering*

I got the big group picture now ready to mail it to someone else for reediting. So wait before puting too much effort into the version I posted here.

I send them to wheresmyrabbit for reediting. If anyone else wants it then please tell me. Be advised that I sometimes took 2 pictures for a group (first picture for those standing on the left, second for those on the right). You can simply paste them together.

message me if you want the raw screenshots to be mailed to you

As you know we didn´t have a "nice" time in the beginning yesterday. We think about a solution for that and will keep you updated. There is always the "kid" factor in OFP although it´s not much played online anymore. We want to keep that away from our server at all costs to make it a comfortable and grown-up place for serious gamers. We have met a bunch of skilled and motivated people over the last years and they are always welcome to join us, but kids and other freaks will neither get a second chance nor will they have the time to accomodate on the server anymore.

Donnervogel left the server yesterday night as a result of that stupid attitude that was present at that time. As members like him are very important for us we cannot further tolerate such and will step up enforcing the rules, that are present at the server. We don´t want to turn the server into a gulag, but it´s very annoying to see it turned into a Kindergarten by some.

Right now we have a real motivated crowd of people there and the gameplay improves as we play as teams like the last missions yesterday showed. So my wish is that all of you who play regularely on the server have an eye on your teammates and tell them if they are either going offtrack or do something stupid. Coop is about teamplay. The leader does unfortunally not have eyes on the back of his head, so help us to get those into line who don´t do that by default. Contribute to help us maintain the level of gameplay we have on the server or even improve it.

I know, I probably adress the wrong people here, but you can also take your role as contributing players for more fun and more success of the CiA coop nights if you have an eye on the people next to you.

As Llauma indicated we will probably turn the wednesday session into a private session. We still have to talk about the details but I guess we will find a good and practicable solution for all.

*Bribes in form of beer, good wine, Snus or delicious seafood are very welcome*

Anyway, here are the pics !

CO060605a.jpg

CO060605b.jpg

CO060605c.jpg

Thx for the games !

Guest Ti0n3r

Photo removed by me.

It's a shame I always have to leave a few missions early, the later ones always seem to be the best.

However I love that you guys have this organised event, really keeping OFP alive for me.

We don´t want to turn the server into a gulag, but it´s very annoying to see it turned into a Kindergarten by some.

My bad.

I must admit it was very stupid of me to play that Panzer song. It created a lot of chaos when I played it and although my intentions weren't wrong, It was silly and stupid of me to commit such act. I appology for that stupidity to CIA and all the other players at the CIA server. I hope you forgive me and that we play many more great coop games.

One guy has been banned now and he will never be welcome back if that's what he prefers.

One guy has been banned now and he will never be welcome back if that's what he prefers.

Who has been banned?

Who has been banned?

I guess he'll notice when he tries to join, but I don't think he will return.

...It aint you though

Guest Ti0n3r

What will happen on Wednesday? Who will be allowed to join?

looking forward to wednesday, too bad the markers thingy, it was anoying and frustating for admins.

I´ve experienced that also, trying to make sure things run how their suposed to run, and someone just mess things up

Now i got my microphone instaled smile_o.gif

We shall see how we'll solve it. What I do know is that from now on we wont accept any playing around. I don't mean to make it boring or anything but we don't need that.

To make it easy for people to understand we will have to same level of behaviour on our server as on these forums. This goes to all players no matter how long they have been playing on our server.

If you do something we dont like admit that you did it when we ask or we'll end up with a private server. If the thing you did is bad it can maybe lead to you being banned for a week but I can guarantee that the punishment will be much easier to take than the collective punishment all without a tag will have to suffer if the person don't have the balls to admit it.

About the gameplay..

We wont accept people saying that they are new and don't know the rules. If you are new and don't know the rules it means that you dont do anything unless told to. Once you start to learn the gameplay you can be more free as long as you are within the boundries.

The first thing you need to have in mind when joining is how to interact with the group. Always keep track of not only your leader but also your team mates. The other important thing is to be patient. It's no damn rush unless told so. If the leader tells you to stop you will stop even if it's for 15 minutes. Those 15 minutes can be spent to checking the map and trying to get all the info you can get which might be helpful for you. If you don't like waiting then don't join.

No awards are given to the ones with the highest kill count. If we manage to finish a mission without a single loss but with only 1 kill it's far better than a mission with the half the squad dead but with 200 kills + 10 tanks.