Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

It has been some time since my last visit in your great co-op night. But topday I think I might join you. Don't worry. I have stayed in good shape tounge2.gif

Inform me if anything has happened in the last couple of months.

We did it! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

CIA8.jpg

The Holodoc and me killed the russians at the base and the factory sucessfully. Some nice sniper cover from holo and bizon action form me did the job quite good. thumbs-up.gif

When I unwrap a big box on chrismas day, set it up, and install OFP and the addons on it.. Ill come play

Okay guys.. We'll have a Super Death Match Tournament this evening. The winner will win a copy of BF2142.

So every Rambo, you're welcome to drop by.

wow_o.gif

okay it was a joke.. no super death match. Only coop!

Llauma, the_holodoc and myslef, presenting the captured Finnish officer after a great teamwork that ended this mission successfully!

dxdshot1163984058kp7.jpg

Nice games smile_o.gif. I have to join on wednesday again and maybe make a new mission wink_o.gif.

With ArmA on the verge of release in Germany, how's the status concerning the CiA coop nights? Will the server continue to run OFP and FDF for the time until the release by 505 or (as I imagine) have most regulars already gotten a czech or preordered a german version?

I'm not sure.. I doubt that we'll change instantly when ArmA arrives in Germany. Later we might have them both on the server splitting the two days between them. Though if people needs an ArmA server to play on they will most likely find one without much effort. Finding OFP servers is not quite as easy anymore.

Personally I doubt that we'll abandon OFP before the end of this year, perhaps not even until 505 releases the game.

I can only speak for myself and say I won't be getting ArmA anytime soon as I have no system to run it on. I will play OFP as long as I can and hope to find a few hundred euro's on the street in the meanwhile wink_o.gif

Just as a reminder, guys... it's Finland's 89th birthday tomorrow. Anything special, possibly? FDF-only missions? wink_o.gif