Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

I might join in for todays games a little too late, so make sure aou play the good ones later ;-)

Greetz

... and once more a evening of mindbending intense action has just started, so drop by, if you don´t wanna miss the best missions :-)

Ghe, old man on KLR with hotshots logo...

wink_o.gif

Some Skiing in the mountains:

CIA61.jpg

Heh, been a while... since he seems to have problems sending you the PM to ask the PW, I'm asking if either you could send it for him or let me give it for him... His name is Eizen Soldat, here on the forums, and Eizen Soldaten ingame. A Finn, a tad younger than I am and a bloody good fighter... better than me I'd say. We tend to play alot together on the OFP.INFO server, with TS running, and well, it's pretty successful.

It's been a while since I've last been on (nearly a year infact) but I'm reinstalling Operation Flashpoint right this instant and hope to get in on some of the fantastic CiA co-op nights.

Well im not sure but there is supposed to be a co-op in a couple of hours. Wednsday's co-op missions were really entertaining :P Hoping for some more fun tonight

Is the server down? It was up and empty yesterday, but now it seems the server was shut down? help.gif

I'm checking via ofpwatch, and I'm not sure if it's down or if nobodys on it yet

Guess It's not up yet

postiz3.jpg

balleat0.jpg

... there are this little people in my head, and then there are these voices. They whisper. They are saying things! I can HEAR them! "CiA", they say, "Join the great coop nights", they say! I cannot resist! I have to do it!

Lol, so that's what I missed... although you should've seen me and Bals (?) taking cover during the initial aerial attack, in the elevator shaft... he was toting an RPG around, too! Scary moments... crazy_o.gif

Too bad nobody was prepared for my jump... well, attempt. tounge2.gif

You crashed down right in front of me, I'm counseling for post traumatic stress because of that!

OFP is just not ready for Parcour biggrin_o.gif

Was a funny night...still I´m having a hard time thinking of a plan to attack those WW2 tanks with molotovs only...Maybe llauma should go naked next time and do some Limbo on the road tounge2.gif

Heh our 4-man ambush team in the last mission for me was a tad... catasrophic. Somewhat fun though.

The flying mission was fun though, atleast for my part (well, eventually I crashed to a forest when flying upside-down with afterburners on at 15m... that ought to tell you something!wink_o.gif, had some troubles finding targets though! Plus managed to outmanouver Llauma so that he crashed... sorry for that.

Kenny Loggins must've helped. tounge2.gif