Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Guest Ti0n3r
4 on the server atm... huh.gif

I blame the damn Fußball world cup banghead.gif

... wink_o.gif

Still Banned?

Btw, You might like to come to Zeus on one of our game nights. You guys need to try WGL5.

I had fun yesterday, eventhough we weren't that many folk. Nice oppertunity to try out the smaller missions, which were pretty fun. pistols.gif

Ye allthough I had time for only one game, it was a godo one. I even managed to destroy that last tank with some salvaged AT thingys :P

We need to try that night black ops mission. It seems nice and I think its doable!

By the way, I've changed my account to -Variable- to match my game nickname with my forum's one... yay.gif

Quote[/b] ]Still Banned?

I thought your mother tongue was english.

Maybe you want to check the meaning of "permanent".

A little help for your memory:

Quote[/b] ]There will be no further discussions about your permanent ban here.

Print it and nail it above your bed. wink_o.gif

Oooooh, you really hate me don't you ...

Oh well time to be immature.

nener.gif

Jinef, you know better than that. Bals (CiA) has spoken, and it seems it is final. Please don't post in this thread about your ban again - if you must ask again, please do so via email or PM.

Hi Dudes,

thx for the nice games yesterday. There was really nice team work on the missions I played (until my OFP crashed.... banghead.gif). Keep it up! :-) (no, not the crashing)

A shame we were too many to play those original OFP Coops, that would have been really nice for celebrating OFP´s Birthday :-)

So lets hope we can go on playing this great game for another... ähm... for... how many years? Heck, its too long, i can´t remember! - sigh- I´m getting old wink_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Nice night. The two sector fights were a nice way to celebrate OFPs birthday xmas_o.gif

Nice night. The two sector fights were a nice way to celebrate OFPs birthday xmas_o.gif

. . . and showed how seldom CiA guys get to play such style crazy_o.gif

...and the reason why we play coop biggrin_o.gif

And those CTF's reminded me how much i dislike these kind of games lol. And reminded me how much i love co-op's.

I still wonder why Cia insisted on winning that round wink_o.gif

If they did some coop vs coop they would have won for sure whistle.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Yeah, we should try some PvP coops. If there's no such mission available for FDF we could always put together a few on our own. What do you think CiA guys?

For my personal taste this goes pretty much in the way of CTF. I´m with Variable in this. I really enjoy good coops thats just the best way to play OFP. Some guys tried to convince us of the style of PvP a time ago, but I don´t think I´d like to try it in the next time. Maybe i´ll miss something, i don´t know, but heck, I can´t try out everything...

For the moment i´m glad with the FDF coops which are on the server. Thats what CiA Tony thinks! Hugh!

I still have a 3 side pvp mission on the HD that I did a while back.

2 opposing sides are filled with players and the 3rd side is hostile to everyone AI.

We can test it out someday, but right now we´re busy with another project for OFP com.

Stay tuned. smile_o.gif

Despite of tropical temperatures we will take the fight again and

try to save the world once more.

Server is up !

Last round of death from above was really surprising as MBT´s started to pick helos from the sky with maingun wow_o.gif

I guess I was not the only one to think "Huh ?" biggrin_o.gif

Yeah! they got me as well just as I took down their first AH-1. I had full armor and then- BOOM! wow_o.gif

Is this main-tank-gun-againt-choppers an FDF feature?

I remember being plugged down by tanks in regular OFP aswell.

If they can lift the barrel high enought o get you they will give it a try. It happens not often though. The gunner in that Abrams must have had a funny day. biggrin_o.gif

The last mission tonight for me was good, but bit long with too many ppl doing nothing.

Anyway, thats when you get the fun screens:

cia3.jpg

cia4.jpg

cia5.jpg

wink_o.gif