Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

With compliments to CiA, Local Defence Detachment Kyllikki celebrated 89th independence day appropriately on 6.12. 2000hrs. A flag-raising ceremony was held at the church followed by a company inspection. After that a parade was held with our CO observing the troops while marching music pounded.

25 men attended and promotions were handed to several distinguished soldiers of the detachment.

katselmus06.jpg

Quote[/b] ]With compliments to CiA, Local Defence Detachment Kyllikki celebrated 89th independence day appropriately on 6.12. 2000hrs. A flag-raising ceremony was held at the church followed by a company inspection. After that a parade was held with our CO observing the troops while marching music pounded.

25 men attended and promotions were handed to several distinguished soldiers of the detachment.

CiA salutes Kyllikki and is looking forward to cultivating our ties that have grown over the last 5 years.

Salute !

For all that will still play good ol´ ofp coop: CiA Server is UP!

Come and join :-)

Greetings

Tony

I guess it has been the first time in some years that I was actually able to fly that number of sorties without loosing the plane or my life while being constantly locked on by AA units and fired upon by shilkas, and tanks. Must have been at least 4 reload/repair landings and a good tonnage of LGB´s on the enemy camp and "freelance" enemy units.

Additionally I was able to increase my salto-mortale skills with ejection-seats on the ground while waiting for clearance. biggrin_o.gif

That was a blast !

The ground team worked great aswell ! We finished the mission with style and grace.

That´s why I love those coop nights, combined arms, good communications and a perfect result.

Thx guys.

Indeed, that missions was really nice. We stopped the convoy really clean and fast with a pile of mines and satchels pistols.gif

Call to arms.

All CiA members are called to join the coop night tomorrow.

We have to do something special, so even if your comp is not working right, your house is on fire or you got the hottest girl ever in your bed, you should join for some minutes.

Also regular participators are called to join.

The more, the better.

I will be there on Sunday. Just need one more CiA member to go admin. Other CiA members- Anyone of you is about to join?

To make it short:

I just came in from testing my new *whoopie* RC Plane.

I had to paint it with some glowstick fluid to see it at night biggrin_o.gif

Of course it´s cold outside, so I needed something top warm me from the inside. The result is that I am a happy, but half-drunk pilot now biggrin_o.gif

Now I want to test the new Edirol Midi interface i mopre or less bought for myself this christmas.

Maybe I will show up for coop or not, it´s still undecided.

My girlfriend is with her parents tonight and she left me all alone with my new toys biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Throw away ur new toys for a while and join our beloved Coop games! Server is up and waiting for action! welcome.gif

Throw away ur new toys for a while and join our beloved Coop games! Server is up and waiting for action! welcome.gif

I am eager to join to play as I like so much ZEUS server Night gaming matches. And FDF-mod make it perfect. pistols.gif

I am eager to join to play as I like so much ZEUS server Night gaming matches. And FDF-mod make it perfect.  pistols.gif

mrj-fin send me a PM after you have read the server rules and agreed to them. I'll provide you with the server's password.

Waiting to play with you!

You lot still running games on Wednasdays and Sundays? I'm downloading FDF in preparation tounge2.gif

Gunna be my first tiem playing in a CiA coop night

wow_o.gif

Hi Blazin,

sure we do. Just read the first post for all the informations you need and send a PM on any member of CiA for receiving the server PW. welcome.gif

Greetings

TM

EDIT: Ah nuts, my heads screwed. I thought it was wednesday. rofl.

EDIT2: The links to Kegety's (Can't spell at 2am) addons don't work. Anywhere else I can get them? Ill properly search tomorrow....