Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Deltas/Rangers/Weapons 2.0 Released

I used to have a good friend who was an ex-DEVGRU member recently killed in Gaza

Ah, sorry to hear that...

sorry to hear that too.. i had no idea what devgru was until now.. the us has too many specialized groups anyway.. theres:

75th Army Rangers

Army Delta Force

Army Special Forces (Green Berets)

Navy SEALs

Navy DEVGRU

Airforce Parajumpers

Airforce (Isnt there something else?)

USMC MEU (Special Ops Capable)

USMC Force Recon

USMC Detatchment-1

did i get them all?? i wasnt sure if the Green Berets were under the department of the army

Sorry to hear about your friend.

And a correction, USMC axed DET-1 quite some time ago, it doesn't exist anymore.

Now, back on topic.

Yeah, losing close friends is heavy. Sorry about it.

Well, anyway, i have a suggestion. Let's discuss SEALs and related stuff here, at my general topic, and leave this one for Deltas / Rangers. The SFX patch on the latter, by the way, is pretty close and with luck will be available tonight (my local time is 1:13 PM).

hey laser.... have you released an updated version of your deltas.. i mean without all the errors.???

All right, people, the long-awaited patch is finally here. Thanks to Voyager for all the hard work.

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: right click on the hyperlink and choose "Copy Shortcut" from pop-up menu, then paste the link into your download manager.

patching me up now!!

cool little patch program... you should have one of those to install the new addons too.. it felt all proffessional.

thank you for the quick release of the patch smile_o.gif

lol, this patch made my girlfriend come running to the pc when the patch finalized as it made the windows spider music, she actually thought i was playing that game crazy_o.gif

hmm i even get a "File Access Denied" Error crazy_o.gif

Edit: Works no for me too ... it was a broken DL or something wink_o.gif

Hey Laser, i told in another post, that the M4 Desert Reflex is buged, it is a M4 with a reflex on it (in desert camo) BUT , when u press optic view, it is an ampoint optic !!! a reflex with aimpoint sight rock.gif .... I managed to fix it myself, but now with ur packs it come back to the aimpoint sight crazy_o.gif

So, people, if u care of it tounge_o.gif , to fix it, open LSR_uswp.pbo, open the fils named config, then, found the words "LSR_M4_rx_des" (without the " ") and there will be a

: LSR_M4_aim, there, change the aim to rx like that : LSR_M4_rx and normaly it's fixed .... if i'm wrong tell me smile_o.gif

One more bug  tounge_o.gif  The unitS ( with an S sad_o.gif ) specops 90 and normal specops in desert camo :

ANY desert ghillies units  camo 90 / normal have a texture load problem :

Inser this unit on a map in mission editor and launch the preview, "Cannot load mipmap lsr_sfsnip\des\arm.paa"

And with 1st person view the unit have an invisible arm (behind the leaf camo) ... is this a general bug ? do u guys get this error message too ? and the transparent arm ?

This is a bug coming with the new patch ... wasn't like that before

ok just dl the patch and now i get this No Entry"y2k3Custom_PE-XB-TR.bin/cfgweapons.MAAM_E545_30Mag. wtf is this rock.gif and the patch what does it replace, is it the tactevents because when i shoot the LSR units there blood is not the same as units in y2k3 did i replace something in y2k3 because i did not put ur tactevents in the y2k3 mod folder last time on ur newer units, just left it as it was in y2k3 file it was there alredy, and now i dl this patch and i get that error crazy_o.gif and blood is diffrent?rock.gif?rock.gif

I was geting the same error problem on start:TR.bin/cfgweapons.MAAM_E545_30Mag. ghostface.gif

I have downloaded the MAAM 1.3 and then was no more problem! But this must be fixed.

Here is link to MAAM 1.3

i cant patch with the exe file....

i get a "file access denied" error

first time i got it a about 6%, after that i get it at 0.0% :/

anyone know why? is anyone able to help me with this?

haven't tested the patched units yet, but patch worked fine for me smile_o.gif will try if it works laters, going off to watch band of brothers on tv soon wink_o.gif

is it confirmed that these units only (function/produce no error) with maam after the update? and is in the update more than in the fix that has been posted in this thread? (if not i can keep using the fixed units i use already)

would be a shame to have an addondependency appart from dependencies to other laser addons smile_o.gif

Can a good scripter give a fix for the ghillies ? (all the desert camo ghillies are buged)

Hi Laser,

I would suggest removing MAAM compatibility, if that is the cause of these errors.

MAAM was just a "work in progress" before JAM3. MAAM will not be updated any more - it is now a "dead" project.

I have also suggested to RHS to remove MAAM compatiblity from their weapons.

Removing MAAM compatibility would also allow players to save a bit of memory, as they wouldn't need it installed.

JAM3 should be coming out sometime in June.

Spasibo, tovarich!

CH

Made it work without problems.

Great way to update the errors.

Regards.

@CERO.