Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

thank you mr. parvus  xmas_o.gif

edit:

@jezz: it´s desert island with lots of objects, so you could say it´s semi-released yet tounge_o.gif

From the Photography thread:

MI_Fred

where i can get this buildings? (tha on the right of screen)

FDFmod.

My god, this looks like one hell of a tank!!

One little thing though; The thing with the tubes on top of the barrel (looks like a smokelauncher), is a firing-simulator. It's used in training to simulate the cannon firing. So in actual combat you won't see this thing attached to the vehicle.

My god, this looks like one hell of a tank!!

One little thing though; The thing with the tubes on top of the barrel (looks like a smokelauncher), is a firing-simulator. It's used in training to simulate the cannon firing. So in actual combat you won't see this thing attached to the vehicle.

I'll have a look.

Was gonna ask why the hell the main gun sumilator was mounted on the fore deck of the tank, its a training device ? On INQ's updated M1A2. Though it was funny that Sigma included miles stripes on the original tank model to begin with. IT simulates firing the main gun with the MILEs laser system. Cause a black round for a 120mm cannon still be way to dangerous to fire in training areas. So a bunch of mortor launchers that use electricly detonated charges simulate the cannon firing. Well at least he didn't put the blank adpater on the M2HBA2 also. =P

Of course forget the loaders M240 7.62 mg on top of that, shame on you. ;) A few other things missing here and there but I was a Abrams mechanic and crewman in the army so I've forgotten more stuff about them than most people will ever know.

Was gonna ask why the hell the main gun sumilator was mounted on the fore deck of the tank, its a training device ? On INQ's updated M1A2. Though it was funny that Sigma included miles stripes on the original tank model to begin with. IT simulates firing the main gun with the MILEs laser system. Cause a black round for a 120mm cannon still be way to dangerous to fire in training areas. So a bunch of mortor launchers that use electricly detonated charges simulate the cannon firing. Well at least he didn't put the blank adpater on the M2HBA2 also. =P

Of course forget the loaders M240 7.62 mg on top of that, shame on you. ;) A few other things missing here and there but I was a Abrams mechanic and crewman in the army so I've forgotten more stuff about them than most people will ever know.

Well Inquisitor is working on this at the moment.

I've send a request to Laser to use his M240 and modify it - no answer till now. We're working on the interior with new ammunition storage and new commander station (CITV screens etc). Inquisitor is also workin on the EAPU on the back of the turret and I removed the training simulation system at the gun this morning.

Also we're still workin on the script for the MPAT and STAFF round.

It takes us loads of time but hopefully we can release it around Xmas.

d7dtasslt.jpg

This picture sums up operation flashpoint when they ask me why I'm still playing that old crappy-graphics game. It also answers the question when people ask how the game has been changed with new addons smile_o.gif

I like that picture.

Did you take that pic?

That shot is really nice, it has a lot of feel to it.

IDF infantry inspecting a sucpicous car at their checkpoint.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Bucketman2/IDF-1.jpg

Egyptian commandos under fire.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Bucketman2/EDF-1.jpg

Addons used: LoBo addon pack 2

Wilcos anims

ORCS anims

ORCS weapon pack

these look sooo vbs´ish  wow_o.gif   awesome shots!

edit: omfg parvus pic too  wow_o.gif  but he has vbs  tounge_o.gif  nevertheless great shot(s), i had to take a deep breath biggrin_o.gif

edit: omfg parvus pic too  wow_o.gif  but he has vbs  tounge_o.gif

... but not used in that pic; zahn.gif

here is VBS1 ... if you want

in_162.jpg

metalchris you know this is the questions and comments thread not the actual post screenshots thread? Also watch your filesizes please smile_o.gif

@kikill: LockOn textures?

yes they are, but the iraqi scheme is from me. well, i use lock on textures template, so there are many possibilities