Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

hehe, think you quoted the wrong topic.

And was it only for hotlinked, I formulated the question bad.

We don't post replies in the combat photography thread unless we post a picture so we reply in here wink_o.gif

100kb maximum for hotlinked images.

No limit for images posted as links.

Hope that helps clarify? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Mr. Burns: splendid pic parvus !

Thank You Mr. Burns  smile_o.gif

Googlefight thinks otherwise

hebron (1 340 000 results)

versus

hevron ( 22 100 results)

wink_o.gif

Googlefight thinks otherwise

hebron (1 340 000 results)

versus

hevron ( 22 100 results)

wink_o.gif

It doesnt matter. I dont care if people who cant speak hebrew copy spelling error all the time. The same goes to Avraham which is commonly written as Abraham. In hebrew it is clear that city of our fathers, is named Hevron.

It doesnt matter. I dont care if people who cant speak hebrew copy spelling error all the time. The same goes to Avraham which is commonly written as Abraham. In hebrew it is clear that city of our fathers, is named Hevron.

It does matter, Hebron is the accepted English name for Hevron.

The same goes to Avraham which is commonly written as Abraham. In hebrew it is clear that city of our fathers, is named Hevron.

Shouldn`t hebrew be spelled as hevrew ? rock.gifwink_o.gif

The same goes to Avraham which is commonly written as Abraham. In hebrew it is clear that city of our fathers, is named Hevron.

Shouldn`t hebrew be spelled as hevrew ?  rock.gif  wink_o.gif

No because this hebrew language in hebrew is ivrit.

It does matter, Hebron is the accepted English name for Hevron.

Its still mistake. I told you there are a lot of speling mistakes done by poor translators. Hevron is ancient Biblical city founded by Avraham. There are buried Patriarchs of jewish nation, Avraham, Icchak and Yaakov as well as Matriachs Sara, Rebeca, and Leah. I supose speling error came into the west through greek translation. If you translate transladed text to another language then errors are inevitable. But despite that today with todays knowlege even english name should be exact as it is not name with spelling error.

To admins, sorry for OT. Just move posts about Hevron to other topic or remove them if you wish.

IMO EoT.

somebloke, I really hope you submit that shot to the humor category of the OFPCP contest.

I'd really like to applaud of photographers that are still posting new, good shots. Truly some very high quality shots every time I look at the thread.

Quote[/b] ]Blackdog: I haven't posted in this thread for almost a year now. (mainly because of the pics such as the above, which are not even ofp)
Quote[/b] ]placebo: *At present we are allowing VBS1 images in the thread but that may (or not) change at a later date.

... so what is your problem mr. blackdog? rock.gif

P.S. to write: "evolution desperatly needed ... in his avatar and to be afraid of pics who shows the possibilities of the OFP-Engine is ridicolous - in my eyes ...

I just want to ask you Mr. Burns.

Why is it that, you dont have to post the addons that you used?

It allways bugs me that people can't even bother to do that.  rock.gif

I just want to ask you Mr. Burns.

Why is it that, you dont have to post the addons that you used?

It allways bugs me that people can't even bother to do that.  rock.gif

i just tend to be lazy, sorry man xmas_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Blackdog: I haven't posted in this thread for almost a year now. (mainly because of the pics such as the above, which are not even ofp)
Quote[/b] ]placebo: *At present we are allowing VBS1 images in the thread but that may (or not) change at a later date.

... so what is your problem mr. blackdog? rock.gif

P.S. to write: "evolution desperatly needed ... in his avatar and to be afraid of pics who shows the possibilities of the OFP-Engine is ridicolous - in my eyes ...

no parvus. You don't understand him.

He doesn't mean he has not posted because he hates those non-ofp pics. It's because he was kicked of the board for posting non-ofp pics tounge_o.gif

@all

Very nice pics. But I would like to see some more x-mas pictures. smile_o.gif

Mr. Burns post your used addons please, laziness is no excuse smile_o.gif

Kampfgruppe Hartenstein retreating after successful operation to stop soviet offensive at Ural-mountains 1956 ghostface.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/huhtisjani/dxdshot1104334256.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/huhtisjani/dxdshot1104334268.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/huhtisjani/dxdshot1104334305.jpg

AiA Wehrmacht/DXDLL/Inv44 demo/Johns ardennes/RHS T55/Lib4145 demo

Didn't WW2 end 1945?

Well its just an alternative history in alternative universe ghostface.gif

Really scary, NisuMies. Glad that one is imaginary only... ghostface.gif Really original idea, your previous shots reminded me of the movie Fatherland.

Guest major gandhi

what's this nice island in the background of STACKERr's pictures?

pic1

pic2

he refers to it as RF-island ?!?!? rock.gif

I'd love to get my hands on that island too. It looks awesome, unfortunately a search on these forums didn't reveal anything insightful.

Reggy