Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Thanks BlackScorpion smile_o.gif

Melikes feedback, whether it good, bad or constructive.

Those DMA Libya/Bushfires pics make the OFP look very VBS-ish. I like them a lot! smile_o.gif

Well done everyone who contributed to the project!

Thx guyz for the comments (i love you all - happy happy love with the ofp com... smile_o.gif )

- and yes congratz to the addon maker - very impressive work;

... the other point is: if i see how fast+easy some guyz (Shadow and OioIiIIoo) are able to handle textures

(f.e. Lybian des. Shilka) =>how nice it will be, if all work together@one theme ... such a vision of global understanding (i know that it cant work);

P.S. where/how did you get *warning level 4 DKM Jaguar? (i know as an *act polite guy)

P.S. where/how did you get *warning level 4 DKM Jaguar? (i know as an *act polite guy)

rofl.gif check a surten avatar wink_o.gif

Parvus

Quote[/b] ]released Addons: ICP (our weapons Mi)

You are mistaken, we did not do helicopters, it not our work is work belongs OW smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Where are the G36's from in Nightkillers pics? And the weapon in the 2nd UK photo? What is it?

In FFUR EURO

Lee H Oswald, what CTI is that? and how often does it run on public servers? Looks nice smile_o.gif

Lee H Oswald, what CTI is that? and how often does it run on public servers? Looks nice smile_o.gif

BWCTI. It's on loaaads of servers, in fact, I'm sick of seeing CTIthis and CTIthat on practrically every server now, it's all people seem to play lately crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif

That's cos it's fun  biggrin_o.gif  Apart from the bugs, TKers, Rambos, quitters and n00b comms  banghead.gif

**edit**

Maybe it's just that my googling sucks but I can't find a (working) download link for the bwCti requirments. Can anyone provide a link?

**edit 2**

nvm, i think i got it smile_o.gif

That's cos it's fun biggrin_o.gif Apart from the bugs, TKers, Rambos, quitters and n00b comms banghead.gif

**edit**

Maybe it's just that my googling sucks but I can't find a (working) download link for the bwCti requirments. Can anyone provide a link?

**edit 2**

nvm, i think i got it smile_o.gif

Look on ofp.info . BW Mod was their last featured mod for their server (it's now FDF) and they had the BW pack for download wink_o.gif

That's a modified version of bwcti(DVD) for our group of fanatic cti players.

We play it on our own server, without tk'ler, quitter, rambos or other stupid ppl. So every round is hell of fun!

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

Damn these DMA Chad regulares looks amazing.

@ShadowY, is that BMP released? I am looking for a good BMP to replace BIS' BMP.

@ShadowY, is that BMP released? I am looking for a good BMP to replace BIS' BMP.

It`s ICP-BMP1 ....so tell me how could you missed it? biggrin_o.gif

I was thinking that myself and I have no idea huh.gif

Anyway, thanks! thumbs-up.gif

Got a link for us? smile_o.gif

@Shashman: First off nice pics. Second I believe that the Lost Brother's Mod are making an egyptian version of that An-12.

@Shashman: First off nice pics. Second I believe that the Lost Brother's Mod are making an egyptian version of that An-12.

Thanks smile_o.gif

I really hope they do, because the East side is seriously lacking in transport aircraft capabilities, compared to the West sad_o.gif I'm currently searching the world, for my squad (SWAF (Seawolves Armed Forces), a decent East cargo aircraft. The AN-124 is obviously too big, Footmunch's AN-72 has no cockpit guages, this AN-12 has no guages, uses Cessna sounds and has no scripts, FW2000's Be-38K has no scripts.

So far we favour the AN-72 most, but personally, I much prefer the AN-12. I just hope someone can complete it with functional paradrop scripts smile_o.gif

Gnat @ Feb. 28 2006,15:44)]@Shashman

Perked my interest in that AN-12 smile_o.gif

I wondered where the hell you found it, but after much searching I found it was part of the BDM model hand-over.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7902

I might have a look at what needs to be done when I get back from my weeks break.

Ahh that's excellent thumbs-up.gif

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it smile_o.gif

Not to be a spoil sport, but is the guy on the left have his head sticking through the top of his turban?

All these Libyan and African troops are looking great though.

BI_DMA_Lybia_73.jpg