Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

RHS Naval Spetsnaz yes, but where's the Groza from? Looks like it's made by ORCS but there isn't one in their latest weapon pack AFAIK.

Mr Burns - awesome picture! That Laser troop in the smoke is my current background. thumbs-up.gif

@Shashman: my mistake sry

@ Marcus & Ingram: Thx!

@all: nice pics  smile_o.gif

Excellent Photo strip, Parvus, a good short story and very good location picked on the map as well as the addon composition make this my favorite picture series on the map yet. thumbs-up.gif

damn the next DMA LIbya looks really really awesome...cant wait oh i jus cant wait......to be in

@every1: excellent pics keep it up

First but very nice screen. Welcome in Combat Photography Eisen smile_o.gif

And again I have to say, great work Ingram! notworthy.gif I hope my wallpaper will also be as great as yours!

Parvus your filmstrip is also really cool, I exspecially like the last screen in it! thumbs-up.gif May I have it without the others please? smile_o.gif

Oh and nice to see you here Eisen wink_o.gif

RHS Naval Spetsnaz yes, but where's the Groza from? Looks like it's made by ORCS but there isn't one in their latest weapon pack AFAIK.

I was wondering that too, until today I was re-arranging my addon folders a bit and a file called "vngroza.pbo" just caught my eye. The addon is propably "OC-14 "Groza-1" SpetzNaz assault rifle variants by Vosku & NoRSu", downloaded it from Opflashpoint.org few years ago. The link still works BTW. wink_o.gif

Anyways, nice pics all... you know which ones I like the most, so... But anyways, very nice image, Eisen, nice smoke effects and the contrast, the "heavy" blue... I like it. thumbs-up.gif

Wow. Excellent pic Parvus (anything new?). What does the screen say? tounge2.gif And where'd you find it (the computer thingy)?

And a small question about those UK pics few pages earlier... how do you set the scarf thingy/goggles up/on? I haven't managed to do it in the editor... huh.gif

thx smile_o.gif

PC screens says: c:\>fatal error - press any key to continue

for UK stuff: everthing ingame, no editing necessary.

Parvus excellent pictures smile_o.gif

I agree::) Awesome screens:)

Marcus- thanks:), You know what is my word about Your wallpaper:)