Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

OMG That DMA Libya Looks totaly awsome! yay.gif Nice screens Parvus i like the Zooming out effect.

Quote[/b] ]The biker club\pub, showroom and chinese restaurant

well seeing as they came with new ocean island it may be an educated guess that it came from the new ocean island's creators (me n mista USMC Sniper)

icon_rolleyes.gif

I placed those via the mission editor, so I was not surten from where it came or who made it.

I never knew they were there but now I know tounge2.gif

thanks hidden_spectre smile_o.gif and lol Homer biggrin_o.gif , btw. nice pic wink_o.gif

very nice shots NisuMis - where have you found those objects?

@B.D. what theme?

very nice shots NisuMis - where have you found those objects?

Well actually im not so sure about it all.  huh.gif  I know there is some objects from Chernobyl objects pack,GSS Afghanistan,FDFmod and Star light island.

Rest of objects im not so sure  confused_o.gif

Btw. Great pics @All smile_o.gif

@Marcus-Ergalla :

WOW!!!!  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

Excellent shot sluganda, extra bonus points for not editing it to death. The fact that the shot is "real" really adds to the over all impact of the shot. This is what Flashpoint looks like.

2.jpg

The perspective of the shot is great. As far as I'm concerned %90 of a screenshot is perspective and angle.  One can edit a boring shot for hours and it will still be a boring shot. One can even ruin a great shot by editing it.

Sorry to go on and on, I think this screenshot is a great angle. I don't see a lot of praise for some people’s screenshots that are actually quite good.

Shouldn't that be what we applaud after all, composition and setting? It seems lately like all that is lauded is screenshot "editing".

Well food for thought. Good job to every one, just thought I'd give some props to a shot people may have overlooked.

Excellent shot sluganda, extra bonus points for not editing it to death. The fact that the shot is "real" really adds to the over all impact of the shot. This is what Flashpoint looks like.

[mg]http://www.forest-killers.ic.cz/fuck_off_dxdll/2.jpg[/img]

The perspective of the shot is great. As far as I'm concerned %90 of a screenshot is perspective and angle.  One can edit a boring shot for hours and it will still be a boring shot. One can even ruin a great shot by editing it.

Sorry to go on and on, I think this screenshot is a great angle. I don't see a lot of praise for some people’s screenshots that are actually quite good.

Shouldn't that be what we applaud after all, composition and setting? It seems lately like all that is lauded is screenshot "editing".

Well food for thought. Good job to every one, just thought I'd give some props to a shot people may have overlooked.

I totally agree with you, mate thumbs-up.gif

There are many screens that go hardly noticed beause they don't use flashy addons or aren't edited to death confused_o.gificon_rolleyes.gif

People forget that it's a "photography" thread, and get carried away with the editing thinking editing will ake their pictures good.

P.S. I am a photographer in real life tounge2.gif

Thx honcho - im on it smile_o.gif

@ShadowY: why you ignore questions about your *not listed addons - are those addons only for you?

First of all I`m busy with creating another never to release island, so not much time to read.

Secondly: Next time don`t edit your reply hours later...I don`t read a useless reply twice..not even when it`s edited later on with a question rofl.gif

Third they are all known addons and even the island is known.

for your information it`s a part(beta demo) of ocean island

All the cars..well I hardly remember all the makers but black baron and mechanic I know for sure.

The chaika and taxi are known as well..can`t remember the maker(s).

Weapons are kegetys and some micro uzi by huh.gif

And you can see a civilian (pack) made by Dr. pepper

Ragnarock club is made by AESIR & co.

The biker club\pub, showroom and chinese restaurant I have to figure out whistle.gif no time for that wink_o.gif

Several other biker/gangmembers are made by CWK, Col.klink I guess and some other civilians/maffiosi I can`t remember.

Are you pleased now or do you still feel ignored? tounge2.gif

No need to be a cunt about it icon_rolleyes.gif

And what's the point, other than to get as many people begging and pleading you, of telling us that you're working on a "never to be released" island? confused_o.gificon_rolleyes.gif

No need to use that word.

Let him rofl.gif

He probably doesn`t understand that I mentioning the Island so people wont bother me via PM to give it to them or where I got it from banghead.gif

For his information: I never finish the Island(s) off, so there`s nothing to ask for tounge2.gif

There was no need to adopt such an arrogant and patronising tone icon_rolleyes.gif

Those ACR troops are looking mighty fine, and the picture sequence and captions are very well thought out smile_o.gif

There was no need to adopt such an arrogant and patronising tone icon_rolleyes.gif

Actually he was mostly right in his reply, he should however have reported your post to the moderators rather than simply replying.

Someone already on a warning level of 3 should know better than to flame another forum member.

WL+1 & 7 day PR.

Also, instead of replying two times in 3 minutes edit your first post please.

Nice shots Nisumies, but you posted them on the previous page. The URLs are the same ones. wink_o.gif

Oh Crap

I edited the post now to correct pics whistle.gif

Great pics @All

Thank you for the latest pictures Parvus, I specially like the Blackblood/UKF one alot, took me a second to realize where they are rushing in, them naughty brits again, no respect. smile_o.gif

With british troops you cant go wrong with the SA-80 and the L96A1 from the UKF pack. wink_o.gif

Offtime, more badguys from the Scorpion brigade? The unit looks awesome, looking forward to the release, will be some good freelancer addition to the Desert Resistance. thumbs-up.gif

Nice work Offtime!

Thats some new insurgents for VBS1, true? smile_o.gif

yes, its for vbs, but ofp version also will be included, i wont give up on community from wich i learned everything i know about addonsmaking :-)