Sign in to follow this  
breaker44

Most Amazing Kills

I thought this forum needed a thread relating to the best kills and deaths in OFP (pics could be included, I guess). My best death was in a WW2 mission where I was inching along w/ an infantry unit (about a company's worth) and a Kraut Paratrooper sniper on top of an apartment building put a Mauser round between my eyes from like 300 m out. Helluva shot.

-BreakerOut

Mine was a Kill and death.

I was on a MP map and someguy allways killed me so I got the motorbike and drove it straitght at him, He shot me but the motorbike keep going and hit him and killed him. I think it was Black Knight wink_o.gif

855.255m kill with a G36 in single player. Run forward, stop, aim and fire. Too bad most of that was all luck smile_o.gif, came pretty close 2 more times of the 20 i tried.

kill:

during recording for a movie a played the cwc mission "sniper team". one of 2 guard ran away after i shot his mate .. killing the runner was probably my best aimed shot ever, and that with fraps on  biggrin_o.gif

being killed:

riding a klr250 downhill through a forrest with speedy donkey on my backseat .. just as we survived the hellride a shilka opened fire and soon after smoked us both  tounge_o.gif

I shot Placebo, Shadow, and Ralph Wiggum with an m16 in the course of about 5 minutes on a BIS MP mission. biggrin_o.gif

It was that one mission on malden where you CH the town on the east side of the island. East starts on the north and west starts on the south and there is only UAZ/Jeeps in the spawn zones. Well, I was east so I headed south towards the town and went to the brown buildings on my right and hid in a doorway with just my gun sticking out of the door. There was a bush in front of me a little ways so they couldnt see me untill they passed the bushes. Well, here comes Placebo and Shadow, they get right past the bush and I shot a few 3rnd bursts into them and got them both. I then moved further south and shot Ralph as he got out of a jeep. (I had this on a fraps video but I couldnt find it sad_o.gif )

Kill:

m203..

was playing against "rasputin", he ran behind a hill, so lost visual..

Thought "if he keeps running at same speed, maybe like this".. and got a kill.. so nice ;)

Death..:

way to many to remeber ;)

i got killed by a friend on a internet cafe a long time ago when i was flying the cobra over a city on desert island that we had made, anyways my friend was on the ground with a RPG and was sneaking around while i was flying around slowly and saying come out come out whereeve you are...

and then i saw him coming up around a corner crouching down with the rpg in his hands and then he fired a perfect 1 shot 1 kill on my cobra biggrin_o.gif

also once killed a blackhawk pilot in a cti game with a pk,

he was flying around dropping off some soldiers around a town that both sides where trying to capture and i was on the ground with the pk i had grabbed from a dead guy and saw the chopper and thought "oh what ever i can try at least"

then i started to aim and fire away, at first i didn't think i hit the chopper enough so i started to aim a bit infront of it and sprayed away doing little circle movements with the aim and then finnaly i got him and the chopper + 2 other guys and a.i's crashed into the ground and blow up biggrin_o.gif

in a another game a friend of mine got me when i was running around in the desert and was trying to find him, the amazing thing was that he did it with the XMS on like 800 meters or something like that, really amazing distance to get killed on tounge_o.gif

got more stories but i don't remeber 'em so good right now tounge_o.gif

Best Kill:

Standing over DeLiltMon while he rolled on his back to do some first aid, then unloading my Smith and Wesson into his gut. Very Reservoir Dogs.

Best Death:

Wasn't me, but it was bloody hilarious. Mav was disarming a Mapfact spring mine and comes on Ventrillo. Manages to say "Mine Deactiva-" before there's a bang and a scream in OFP biggrin_o.gif

Best Near Miss:

Poking my head up to have a look down the road, then having an enemy soldier part my hair with an RPG-7 crazy_o.gif

I shot the pilot of an enemy chinook with a rifle at the start of a C&H game and when it crashed everyone died blamed him.

It was funny seeing everyone try to eject, but they were too low.

There was also a time that I placed a satchel behind someone and set a timer on it. They turned around and shot me, but thirty seconds later they died.

Best Near Miss:

Poking my head up to have a look down the road, then having an enemy soldier part my hair with an RPG-7  crazy_o.gif

that brings back good ol memories.

once on a bis forum night while playing incursion or some other tonali coop

on blackdogs server Koolkid101 shot an rpg7 at me and missed my head by only -->    <-- that space tounge_o.gif

Playing CTI a few weeks ago i managed to clip the tail rotor of an Mi17 (may have had troops in it, not sure) with a LAW as it flew over me.. it was probably around 400m away by the time it got hit.... then it crashed on top of a BMP loaded with troops.

and not 5 seconds later a T80 put me into low orbit.

kill: while playing LAN in my friends house...

16 players + 40 AI.

I was member of Tonal resistance troops. I found US moving as convoy of 2 trucks + M1A2 SEP + Blackhawk. I placed mines in the way and started aiming with my SVD at them at the same time waiting for my team members to arrive there (they were looking the US in other places). Same time when SEP drove to mine, I dropped the Blackhawk with good shotto pilot. The balck hawk dropped to the other truck killing everyone inside. I dropped every one wlse in the other truck with shooting inside the truck and 3 mans in the out.

I'm really proud of that! smile_o.gif

Death: at the same LAN. we were clearing Ixtlan of rebels, while out of nowere came UAZ with PK. I dropped the UAZ, but it dropped before that my whole squad. After the firefight I got shot by marksman, from somewhere. I was just grawling away, when another somebody blowed me away with RPG.

That has stayed in my mind. smile_o.gif

I once shot a LAW through 4 windows and two doors before it smacked right into a Shilka, or was it a BMP? It was fun anyway. smile_o.gif

My best kill? I'd rate my best kill from a SWAG shot as a gunner in an M1Abrams. I was providing fire from the middle of the Everon airport to buddies in Montignac. I kept landing heat rounds in the town. Just a matter of aiming off landmarks and a couple scripts to use in practive biggrin_o.gif

Kill:

Shooting ex-ronin from castle to castle on CTF castle keep, 1 shot AK74. Apologising seconds later for my team-kill. biggrin_o.gif

being killed:

Finding out UAZ's don't bounce off of T80's the hard way.

Best Death:

Running over Xenoms B61 Nuke in a "Car (red)". It rolled onto the road. biggrin_o.gif

Best Kill:

Malden. We were just paradropped in, the team was scattered due to the Shilka, and about 4 of us were together heading towards the meeting point. All in a instant one of us stops, I take no notice, he turns around and drops the guy behind, looks at me, the instant I heard the shot I forgot he was a Ally and unloaded 2 rounds into his head. smile_o.gif

Turns the guy behind him was abusing the **** out of the guy in front in teamspeak 2. tounge_o.gif

I always remeber fondly the kill i got on i think Evis, it was the day Nam pack 2 got released, i was NVA had a sniper rifle and sat in a bush on the edge of the Us's LZ, 5 mins passed and we could hear the sound of hueys approaching then suddenly a gunship flew over at a low level and a few other nva guys opened up on it, i saw annother huey coming in this time a troop carrier as it done a circle over the LZ i fired 1 shot, my first of the game, and took out the pilot smile_o.gif the bird went down and all the troops went with it.

smile_o.gif

My best kill was, I've destroyed a BMP from 831meters, with LAW biggrin_o.gif

Or in a CTI game i've destroyed a Barracks and a Light Factory with a T80 HEAT, from 4,4 kilometers, and of course I had a spotter at the target smile_o.gif

Forgot Best Death:

Was in a Cops'N'Robbers map. The police had just unlocked their OH-58s and had shot down three out of four already. I was out of ammo so asked my AI (my teammate disconnected) to drop his FN-FAL. Picked it up. Damn, 1 round. I hear the last chopper behind me and hide myself in Slapy. The chopper finds me though. It hovers around the town. I took aim... BLAM! Right in the pilots ugly face. Unfortunatley, the bastard crashed the OH-58 right into my ugly face. biggrin_o.gif

Most Annoying Nearly Killed Someone:

I was playing CTI.

After a long buildup, we had managed to get enough money to build a nuke.

After a very long 5 minutes, we had built this very scary scud launcher.

We chose to attack Montignac with it as a test since there was heavy resistance and it was a probable target for the enemy team.

We got the confirmation of the target and the ETA.

The missile took off.

We got our countdown.

A second passed, seeming like 2 or 3 seconds.

Another second, again feeling like 3 seconds.

Yet another second had passed. By now this countdown had felt like it had taken 10 seconds.

One more second, but it appeared to be a lot longer...

An eternity passed before it happened. Before the countdown was complete and the nuke hit its target. Before we'd destroyed a lot of enemy soldiers and armour...

Then it happened. It was done. The nuke was going off...

Error loading 'CoC_Torpedoes\CoC_ShkvalNuc'

As I said. The most annoying nearly killed someone...

It was pretty foggy, and I think it was on Everon. There was a water beach head shaped in a wide U . There was a gas station, a small town, bushes.

Someone with a Russian rifle, not sure which one, was nailing everyone in the spawn. Really annoying stuff, we couldn't do anything.

Me and another guy spawned and I ran forward and hit the dirt near a bush. The other guy was smacked in the head with a bullet. So, using my G36, I followed the green tracer to it's source and fired a single shot.

One of those one-in-a million ub3r shots taht just happen to kill the guy. I was left stunned, and wasn't sure if I had some sort of auto-aim going.

SP mission kills count too ? biggrin_o.gif

One of my best kills would be the one in which i faked a dive and took down an enemy plane (su25) , i was in a F/A 18 and was being mercilessly tailed by a *cough* large shall we say number of fencers so i decided to play with them , got a few on my tail and went up high then nose dived straight towards a forest on Nogova , i got closer and took out of the dive at the last moment however one of the suckers following me couldnt and went straight in to the forest :P.

Pic with evidence attached:

ownage9po.jpg