Sign in to follow this  
breaker44

Most Amazing Kills

Dang! Beat me by over 300 meters. In a CTI yesterday, I took out a T72 at 485 meters with a LAW. I was really surprised! crazy_o.gif

My most ''spectacular'' move was on a CTI in the Kaos server.

i have found the E mhq, and dident want to destroy it. to my suprise the mhq was NOT disabeld.

what did i do?

drove it RIGHT into the enemy base, like a compleate maniac.

the E dident shoot me, they where afraid they would kill the mhq smile_o.gif mmm.... very stratigical move...

most spectacular death:

On karrlions bootcamp:

i crashed with my F/A-18, not knowing i was taild by a F/A-18 with a B61 NUKE. that guy WASTED a nuke on me tounge_o.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.gif that was just awsome, (but not for my CPU)

Hill, me with an SVD, One round thru the gunners station into the back of a pilots head of a blackhawk.

Blackhawk down tounge_o.gif

a long time ago in a hosted gamespy game far far away i was east on tcz castle keep and moving up the far left valley, i heard a west jeep coming from spawn so i waited right in the middle of the valley, he came over the hill and i killed him while he was flying through the air with one shot to the head, it was when i was in us-nato against another us-nato, other than that every kill i get is amazing biggrin_o.gif

New Worst Death:

Getting smacked in the face with a B61 Nuke Fluke Shot.. crazy_o.gif

Best kill: I was playing a CTI-game against a friend of mine on Everon. I was in the buisness(sp?) of capturing St Phillipe with a squad if AI soldiers which I had driven to the town in my truck. Just as I captured the town and got the flag on the pole I heard a chopper coming in my direction. I quickly ordered my men to hit the dirt and find cover as I knew that my team didn't have any choppers. As the chopper (which turned out to be a KA-50) approached the town from the sea I realised that I was standing right in the open by the flag, I quickly hit the dirt right next to the flag and hoped that my friend (which by the way was the enemy commander) wouldn't see me. As my friend engaged the auto-hover on his helo I thought I was done for, however he slowly went right past me and stopped about 100 meters away from me. I saw my chance and readied my Carl Gustav, took aim and fired...BOOM! One KA-50 and one enemy commander dead making me feel al jolly as i drove my squad back to base xmas_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Its not something to be very proud off but my most amazing killz of the last months was a mass teamkill.

We were playing a FDF coop on the Zeus addonserver and I had my radiomessages disabled (all the chatting onscreen makes me mad).

Aside from that the ts communication wasnt really going shitty.

We were dropped from a plane and told to form up at a church about 2 klicks to the west.

I drooped, got rid of my chute and moved to the church.

I had no visual om any of my team m8's and started moving to the church.

When i just had a visual on the church and some guys standing there i suddenly heard shooting from that direction.

I shouted in ts if any friendlies were at the church, got no answer and started to shoot like a mad man.

After little moments people on ts started to ask wtf was wrong with me and it seemed i killed 4 friendlies at the church which nicely screwed up what could have been a nice coop.

The only good thing about this all was that i got to tk Terox  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]As my friend engaged the auto-hover on his helo

Never a good idea anyway ;-)

Best kill would be on a user made coop mission where you defend the Castle (used as head base for resistance) in the original campaign.

I shot a running soldier in the head while he ran through a dense forest in a approx 70 degree angle.

Best death would be after me and my cousin had killed 169 enemy soldiers while beeing stormed in desert Island, the remaining 400 got the best of us tounge_o.gif

Best Kill:

Cleared most of a squad of Russians from a camp on one side of a valley but missed one, who promptly did a runner down the valley and up the other side. I got a little distracted by a couple of BMPs that came to investigate what all the hoo-ha was about, so promptly forgot about him.

Once the armour was dealt with I got my bearings and proceeded down into the valley, only to notice "Gormless Grigori" coming back for another try. We're talking 2-300m away, running downhill, zig-zagging like a madman.

So I think "What the hell", bring up my trusty M16 and concentrate: Zig, zag, BANG, zig, zag, PAF, right between the eyes! Couldn't repeat that one if I tried. smile_o.gif

Best kill was a sniper duel map, 4v4. last few seconds of the match just be and another guy left, we where both on oppisite sides of a small vally with a town in the middle, after a tense moment of searching for each other we eventaully noticed each other out of cover iver side of the vally. He was running and i was walking useing the 'F' key.. with my sniper rifle woppeling all over the place and the guy oppisite a good distance away running full pelt i let of a pot shot. Amazingly it managed to hit him right in the head. After this he was understandbley extreamly angery tounge_o.gif and the usually flameing happend accusing me of cheating etc.. Best kill ive ever had, plus the fact i really ruined his day gave me a sense of pride tounge_o.gif

1 time in CTI ,was gunning an T72 with AI driver north of Monti and was shooting at a west tank just while the tank was driving ,i missed it but the shell flew up all the way to somewhere near levie where it did hit a west player driven jeep.i had to ask that guy where exactly he was shot ,just random luck. biggrin_o.gif

Its a shame that doesnt happen with bullets.....

New Death:

I was a bird, for some reason I wasnt supposed to be but I was even though respawn did work, when all of a sudden, a rocket hit where I was and I flew around and then blacked out and respawned as a soldier?! My bird just dissapeared though.... Its really strange. rock.giftounge_o.gif

Little Bug Report: When theres mass lag and you respawn as bird you might if its really bad lag or bad server have control of 2 birds!!