Sign in to follow this  
MachoMan

ECP version not Released!

frightened.jpg

!!DONT DO THAT AGAIN!!

...or i will have a Heart attack..... sad_o.gif

Ahh, dont be to mad at the ecp team. remember, we piss them off by flaming there asses they wont release it ever! lol j/k I wasn't really fooled till I saw that the link really worked. I aint mad at you ECP.  smile_o.gif

This coupled with Hardocks little joke gives the community a cardiac! How come it wasn't this bad last year? DAMN YOU APRIL FOOLS DAY!

biggrin_o.gif that was a really good one...

but such things sometimes turn into the wrong way... sad_o.gif when people take it to serious.

but ladies and gentlemen:

The current version is provided as a web installer, to make sure users don't download useless data. This will help ofpec save on bandwith usage and will help users save download time!

i mean, it could check for old ecp files needed, but.... smile_o.gif

WELL for this it will be worth to wait. and if some total conversions like Y2K3 or FFUR bring those new things in their mods. WOW

go on with the work... and please take your time for a tested and bugfree ECP.

BUT i still think this news should be spread over the news sites hahahahahha

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!  Ya got me... sad_o.gif

OOH, you dirty little rotten....  Even though my daughter played three April 1st pranks on me in the first two hours of the day, I thought, "Nah, these guys wouldn't do THAT to us, would they?". . . .   Yes, I guess they would!  mad_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Who ever started this thred should get a days PR lol saying something is released when its not and spamming the BI Forum tounge_o.gif

but i never fell for it 400kb or something i dont think so lol

Motherfucker ECP I know you never release this shit.

this guy seems disturbed with what you did lol

Anyone know who this ECP guy is tounge_o.gif

And Matt it was a web installer , they are supposed to be small. wink_o.gif

hahahahaha

you are so dumb tounge_o.gif

since this was also an aprils fool dont this need to be locked.. the BAS Seal team one was.. wink_o.gif

I smelled this one...the Eurofighter caught me but suprize though...I fell for the Eurofighter, but ECP...I didn't. biggrin_o.gif

ECP still needs to release a video before the release...so it couldnt of been...plus it was too "soon".

Thats just not right ....LOL  NICE ONE HAD ME GOING  biggrin_o.gif

@macho_man_mathijs

If you have time to make a useless EXE file and this thread,

why don't you make a development on ECP or released 2nd trailer movie you guys mentioned that long ago?

Yeah, April fool is a joke day, but this isn't fun after all.

Bad day at the office tounge_o.gif?

I didn't fall for this one after seeing the ofp.info & OFPEC news, SEAL Team 8 news, Hardrock's Eurofighter, then I came to this...after the first 5, I caught on tounge_o.gif.

@tak

He probably made it because it probably only took a couple minutes...today is a day for laughs, don't be so serious wink_o.gif!

@macho_man_mathijs

why don't you make a development on ECP or released 2nd trailer movie you guys mentioned that long ago?

I think these type of exe's dont take much time to make and its his time he can do whatever he wants with it. Plus i dont think machoman helps make those movies , i think zayfod did it last time around himself (?).

I knew from the very first second, an ECP release on April 1 can`t be true. It`s like an neverending story. sad_o.gif

@macho_man_mathijs

Pffft, you start making a great mod, and people suddenly think the mod owe the community to release the stuff, that it's their duty to release it rock.gif

Was a good one this wink_o.gif I was fooled for the first seconds, then I remembered what day it was, and DL it just to see what kind of joke it was tounge_o.gif

I forgot it was April 1st until I saw this (considering I got up at 5 to 1)