Sign in to follow this  
DKM Jaguar

Decisive Killing Machines

PWNED! biggrin_o.gif

Let the man do his job there will be somekind of 2nd pack isnt that enough excitement for a week! crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I cannot wait till I finally have a proper hercules with l337 textures so I can do some serious para dropping, those things are great eye candy in missions and I love flying stuff in OFP!

The Psy ops plane would be cool I agree I do also see the use of it in OFP same goes for all the other variants in 2nd pack, but thats the 2nd pack your just going have to wait...

With all due respect, it's not a very good argument, you know.

Where's the argument? My answer is no.

I didn't quote you, did I? smile_o.gif

We were talking the possibility of a MOAB in OFP, were we not? We Were talking about the advantages and disadvantages of me making one in my C-130 pack, were we not?

This is the thread about those C-130s which would be carrying the MOAB you are arguing for, is it not?

You may as well have been talking to me. rock.gif

I think someone should put an end to your little campaign of annoyance on these forums. You had a go at DKM and UKF in the UK vehicles thread, both are teams I belong to.. do you get addons from people by insulting them? rock.gif

We were talking the possibility of a MOAB in OFP, were we not? We Were talking about the advantages and disadvantages of me making one in my C-130 pack, were we not?

This is the thread about those C-130s which would be carrying the MOAB you are arguing for, is it not?

You may as well have been talking to me.  rock.gif

I think someone should put an end to your little campaign of annoyance on these forums. You had a go at DKM and UKF in the UK vehicles thread, both are teams I belong to.. do you get addons from people by insulting them?   rock.gif

LOL.

I had a what??? biggrin_o.gif

Alright, I do not insult anyone, so please don't post offtop stuff here, okay? The UKF did try to insult me for some reason... never mind. I am not arguing with you. If I'm banned, then I will get another account and come back in a week. It's that simple. Tolerance is the key. I am very tolerant. Are you?

If you don't like my attitude towards the RHS, then just say so. Becasue it has nothing to do with the DKM of the UKF or ANY OTHER MOD. I love the UKF and the DKM, and I really DO NOT want to start a flame here, unless YOU do. "Evil Keller" won't bother DKM. Mind that.

btw - you owe me an apology.

The UKF did try to insult me for some reason...

Now why would that be........

cute

How many DKM members are still active??

(that is - not extremly busy with real life stuff, or no longer interested in addonmking etc.)

Quote[/b] ]I love the UKF and the DKM, and I really DO NOT want to start a flame here, unless YOU do. "Evil Keller" won't bother DKM. Mind that.
Quote[/b] ]How many DKM members are still active??

(that is - not extremly busy with real life stuff, or no longer interested in addonmking etc.)

How tolerant of you. Especially when you read your post after that. Funny how someone can go from a "not insulting anyone" policy to an "insult everyone" policy in five minutes. Don't tell me that last comment was not an attempt to undermine DKM.

You know what that shows? You're not even sure of what you yourself thinks.

I think I'll refrain from telling you were you can go get your appology, having to react to your comments makes me look almost as bad as you do.

In 4 years no one has got on the wrong side of so many addon makers, and users alike. You're famous. Congratluations.

Keller21,

Have you so few friendly young victims around you, getting pleasure in tearing off butterflies' wings with a grinning smile, that you feel the urge to bother others worldwidely ?

Everybody, every mod tell you to stop that annoyance. You will say it's their fault. After all, in your puny mind, you are the Great Keller, the one who can't be wrong. It is the others who are.

Quote[/b] ]If I'm banned, then I will get another account and come back in a week.

So, after being a victim of injustice, poor of you psychopatic germ, you'll cheat the way the others you blame for.

You know what ?

You are just a piece of shit, dude, a community parasite. You are worthless, your values are worthless, your genes are worthless.

No time to loose to discuss or negociate with a brainless stinking humbug. I don't speak in a social manner with toads like you. No time to loose, let's get straight.

I just tell you what all the others should have told, slapping your nauseous face.

SPQR

Tolerance is the key. I am very tolerant. Are you?

Really?

The UKF are a bit slow.

M1A2 SEP released thread

What's next? smile_o.gif
What a whierd looking car/truck/apc/whatever.

But i think it will definitly be fun do drive arround with it tounge_o.gif

And you call yourself a member of the RHS - a Russian addon studio! Haven't you seen this unit before? It's kind of old actually...

And what do we see here?

SeaDemon's Mig-29 in the hands of AI pilots can take out anything – ground and air targets alike. Just for test purposes I've made a simple mission – four F-15s vs three mig-29s.

Migs won three times in a row. I think they've lost a single jet once. After the third round I was tired of this game. This is not acceptable. I understand that certain addonmakers AND players have something I call a "post-Soviet patriotic syndrome", but the truth is – the NATO was always superior. unclesam.gif

While people can obviously make any addon they want....

Why not make something that hasnt been made?

How many Hinds are there now....50? crazy_o.gif

I agree

Great , any release date ? smile_o.gif

Never.

They will NEVER release anything ever again.

BTW. that Dusty's Btr-152 is DONE - why not make your fans happy and release it? RHS is a private mod? smile_o.gif

Oh hell, first I'm a "spammer", then I'm "SELFISH"... sad_o.gif

Okay, I AM selfish. smile_o.gif

But no matter what you say bro - the rhs ARE really slow.

Is that a "deadly sin"? Nope.

But do I like it?

Nope.

My question is:

How many more addons are they going to make before they release some German addons?

That's quite the pile of unreleased stuff sitting there. crazy_o.gif

So you're the local thread spammer/whiner?

biggrin_o.gif

Stop being demanding please.

Ever heard of complete IP range ban , Keller ?

Thats just what comes in handy for people who come back with another account , too bad a few others using the same IP range get mauled as well.

Keller, I'm giving you a week's post restriction. Use the time off and think - really think - about how you're acting on these forums. When you come back in a week, I sincerely hope that you'll be a productive, beneficial member of this community.

EDIT: No reason to beat a dead, annoying horse to death tounge_o.gif

post retracted.

ok this is getting out of control, I dont know him but I think he's problem is more the way he brings it then that he really means to upset ppl...

Anyway good he's not posting for a week it gives jaguar more time to work on the l337 addons instead of commenting in the forums all the time! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Any further screenies maybee?,:) otherwise we could just delete this PAGE! wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

BTW Jaguar which program do you use to make these textures, Photoshop I take it? How do you get those textures so damn sharp and how do you get those nice shades? Im trying my best to texture some addons but Im sooooooooo far away from your skills sad_o.gif

How do you get those textures so damn sharp

big texture size (1024x1024 upwards)

Quote[/b] ] and how do you get those nice shades?

Brush, soft edge, low opacity and flow (10-30%), white/black color (lights/shadows)

Remember: Less is more in this case, don't exagerate!

(This is just a guess, but at least it's how I do it)

Edit: in Photoshop 7 wink_o.gif

Keller, I'm giving you a week's post restriction. Use the time off and think - really think - about how you're acting on these forums. When you come back in a week, I sincerely hope that you'll be a productive, beneficial member of this community.

You couldn't extend that to say 2 million years? biggrin_o.gif

i'm looking really forward to these.... Not becasue of the L337 textures and models (well ok it plays a part biggrin_o.gif ) But also because of the various abilities they will have towards the gameplay smile_o.gif. Just 2 comments however, The handling of large aircraft on the ground IE: taxi-ing is really a cumbersome issue in OFP. Are you going 2 try to work around that limitation? Also, any idea for pilots being included? It would be a damn shame 2 use those crappy BIS helo pilots (no offense) to fly this beauty. I think maybe if you decide 2 make a pilot model you could make it look like this

USMC desert pilot

USAF C-130 Pilot (OD flight suit)

USAF C-130 pilots in desert flight suits and with helmets

RAAF C-130 pilot with helmet and NVG durning night flight

RAAF C-130 crew member... Checking out a wrecked T55 turret lol.... In desert flight suit and wearing a helmet

NOTE: They do not wear helmets when flying in safe areas... Helmets are worn only when using NVG equipment and when flying in combat / questionable areas.

There may be some pilots made.. not sure. People may argue that a pilot would be needed for every nationality, and that's something I'll not be doing.. wink_o.gif

I couldn't hold off any longer. So here goes....@DKM Jaguar

You seem like a nice guy (butter him up before i ask the question) but this Aircraft model your doing is waaaaaay to good for OFP  tounge_o.gif .Will you also be releasing a version for VBS1 (dam i said it, the OFP'ers won't like me now) as i'll be jealous if you don't as the VBS1 version ain't half as good as yours. Plus VBS1 already has a descent enough pilot model. Of course i will be using the OFP version aswell as i havn't full turned  wink_o.gif

I think Jaguar already said there isnt gonna be a VBS version this thing is solely for OFP and i hope it remains that way.

I dont see any problem with him making a VBS version, if its in OFP as well surely thats all that matters tounge_o.gif

I dont see any problem with him making a VBS version, if its in OFP as well surely thats all that matters  tounge_o.gif

No but the fact that we got something better and they dont somewhat sweetens that sour taste that you get from VBS1 tounge_o.gif .

There is no plan to make this C-130 pack VBS compatible.

I will not be modelling another C-130 for VBS either.