Sign in to follow this  
DKM Jaguar

Decisive Killing Machines

so you are still working on the Hercules or is this just some temporary lets do something else for a change work? biggrin_o.gif

ADATS is looking great but I'm wondering is this version going to have BIS crew or your own crew's?

You are the top Addon maker. wink_o.gif  

Manhunter: I am waiting for some bits of it to come back to me from people who are helping so I can continue with it.

Flecktarn: I think I'll have to use BIS's, but Operation Northstar's is pretty great so just replace them with theirs.

And no I'm not wink_o.gif

To Lifter: I think its because it says something about mfd. That means the display in the chopper. I think it has a map on it when you fly over an existing island, but for the 2th addon islands there are no maps in the config of the havoc.

Itseme, Thanks for answering.

(this is concerning the errormessage "Script dkmm_mi28\scripts\dkmm_mfd.sqs not found" that you get when starting these fine havoc helicopters on addon islands)

I kinda figured it was the map since that's the only obvious thing that differs when it comes to addon islands..

But I still haven't figured out how to solve the problem :/

I would appreciate any help.

I used DKM's hind recently on an addon island switched the MFD too but no error appeared rock.gif .

I think the MFD simply doesnt show anything on the map , it simply turns blank , BAS choppers do the same.

Damn i meant Havoc wink_o.gif .

Wish RHS's hind is released soon that looks awesome as well. I often use the DKM havoc but the thing is its too modern and futuristic looking to be fit in with present russian stuff , its only companion is the black eagle also from DKM , maybe someone should make futuristic russian infantry as well which suits and matches with these units or i guess its just the way you DKM guys texture it looks a bit off compared to other addons in game but still its good stuff.

My BAS helos also just show blank on the map window, and I can't figure out why the DKM havoc is giving me this headache!

I have a problem with your MI-28 Havoc, when I'm in the cockpit i can't hear engine or rotor sound!? rock.gif

Engine is on and I'm flying, but still no sound....... But in the 3d person view i can hear it.

Dont know  what is the problem? sad_o.gif  

I have downloaded all req. stuff to play, i have the latest version of Havoc.

btw it rocks againts U.S. units..... tounge_o.gif

sounds like a small thing missing in the config... for chopper you can define a extrior and interior engine noise (as it does sound different being inside a chopper as apposed to being outside)... i guess DKM omitted that line by mistake?

It works for me.. odd.

I wish I knew more about scripting, so I could offer support for the old addons created by DKM.

At the moment it seems I'm just a beginner using DKM's name to produce my own addons, as I have nothing to do with the old ones. sad_o.gif That could be bad, if my addons are no good then that will reflect badly on DKM...

It works for me.. odd.

I wish I knew more about scripting, so I could offer support for the old addons created by DKM.

At the moment it seems I'm just a beginner using DKM's name to produce my own addons, as I have nothing to do with the old ones. sad_o.gif That could be bad, if my addons are no good then that will reflect badly on DKM...

What about raedor? Doesn't he write scripts for you?

He used to help out some time ago but he moved to various other projects. smile_o.gif

Can you Jaguar please tell us what is the status on TOS-1, M109A6 paladin. Sorry if I missed the post when you said someting about It. But long time ago I saw video of paladin as I can say It is greeat (paladin&video). wow_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]It works for me.. odd.

At the moment it seems I'm just a beginner using DKM's name to produce my own addons, as I have nothing to do with the old ones. That could be bad, if my addons are no good then that will reflect badly on DKM...

are you the last one from DKM?

But i think your addons aren't bad if i look at the ADATS , only some guys which never made an addon say that a addon is bad and that only because it is no superaddon , we are only humans and nobody is perfect ;)

Dear mister Jaguar.

Our clan uses the DKM Bronco's, they can do just about everything we need it to do, is easy to fly, and looks good. However:

It retracts its gear on ANY carrier we land on, causing it to explode. This has happened on the USS Nimnits , USS Midway , USS Ashland , the USS Tarawa , and any carrier addons that are going to be released in the future.

This has some limits... so if you were to look at the Bronco's again (maybe even add some more navy / desert camo?), please fix it so it keeps his gear DOWN tounge_o.gif .

Sincerely,

Gladiator, IRDF management. smile_o.gif

If anything, an OV-10D (USMC) with the under-fuselage 20mm turret would be nice.  Though I felt that the wings were slightly shorter than they should be.

Will you make this version of the bronco Jaguar?

OV-10

Quite a challenge to model/texture though tounge_o.gif .

Mr. Jaguar are you ignoring this questions??? rock.gif

Today is 12-day when you post reply, are you dead? wow_o.gifghostface.gif

I hope not.  tounge_o.gif  

Peace Man unclesam.gif

Not posting for a week or so does not mean DKM gave up and went away. tounge_o.gif

Basically I don't have any plans to redo the bronco, I can't fix any scripting issues such as landing gear etc, all I could do if mess about with the model and fix the textures.

The interior of the C-130 is progressing nicely thanks to sniperskull, he's even modelled the little buckets they keep in the passenger bays (and it's not rediculously high poly either).

when the algerie frieghter comes in the bucket resembles some-thing id rather not describe biggrin_o.gif

Niiiice. crazy_o.gif

Thanks to the incredible support in finding research and reference material done by some members, most notably Da12thMonkey, the C-130 will receive a cockpit as accurate as possible, with the differences between versions such as C-130J. Without that research it would not be possible to do so.

My thanks to those people who have genuinely put effort into helping with this project.

but I think we should thank you and those involved for making such a elite aircraft for the OFP world! blues.gif

Got screenshots? biggrin_o.gif

*little kid who wants candy!