Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

okay Thunderbird cant wait, also has the M21 been changed becuase it looks so ugly compared to the bis one.

Also Bkiecop i would suggest finding some decompession tool so you can decompress it to fit on the cd then your mate just needs the same file then he can re compress it

nah , he has just to wait for the incoming FFUR which should be less than 400 mb with everything smile_o.gif

btw I've replaced the M-21 by the best one ever made though.

you'll get the list of changes very soon.

Regards

thunderbird84

ohhh sounds very nice also this might just be my problem but after a while sounds seem to go quiet then loud again in a loop so just in case check it out also cant wait

May I ask why you use the M2A2 Bradley if this mod is aiming at realistic 1985 vintage equipment? rock.gif

Theres M2A1 Bradley in the same pack as the A2 variant. Other than that a very nicely done mod that brings new life into OFP.

Are you serrious laddy? ... With everything?

Wow how are you going to do that?

oh yes i remember something wich would look great in this i was wathcing Black hawk down the documentary true story and it showed pics of m113's crossing a river and soldiers were sitting on top wich i think would look great in this also no scripting needed a script has already been made here

it would be a very nice touch

I have allready replaced the M2A2 by its first version in the goal to be close to the era 1985. I know that the abrams and the bradleys weren't used too much at that era. but I can't do nothing for this cuz BIS campaigns use them smile_o.gif

btw the pack would be less than 400 MB cuz I've removed all the useless P3D and textures reducing the size of the addons folder from 800 MB to around 300 MB , and still replacing 99 % of BIS units by the best stuff of the community suited to the era 1985 smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

any chance of more pics of some of the new replaced addons??

Well my friend and I cant wait. (Of course) Do your best and take your time and create one hell of a mod for us all.

any chance of more pics of some of the new replaced addons??

tomorrow some screens, i hope

Uhmm, so in the first pack there was about 400 mb of worthless texture. Quite a lot if you ask me wink_o.gif

Hope you get it dont soon. Anyone notice that the annoying kid who kept on spaming this thread isnt here anymore?

The 1% who has not been changed concern some civilians who still as they are . smile_o.gif

100% sounds better than 99% smile_o.gif Now that you've changed all things you could take some civilian pack and put it in the game, if there is any. Than you could say you changed ALL the Flashpoint. smile_o.gif Not that i'm complaining about this great mod, just want to take this topic to page 100 before the release!

Oh sorry about that Bradley thingie Thunderbird, I was fooled by the changes list on the first page where it says the Bradley is the A2 version. tounge_o.gif

Uhmm, so in the first pack there was about 400 mb of worthless texture.  Quite a lot if you ask me  wink_o.gif  

Hope you get it dont soon.  Anyone notice that the annoying kid who kept on spaming this thread isnt here anymore?

You know what a hypocrite is? Like i said, ask mummie. Thats even if you wern't referring to me. Wa*ker

We're all getting sick and tired of the spamming and flaming in this thread - so I'm locking it for 48 hours.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the people who can't act like civilised adults. I am considering handing out individual warning levels and PRs...

Topic reopened - now see if you can act like civilized adults please.

Anyone who starts flaming again can expect to be severely punished...

Thanks major Fubar ,

ok buds , I'd like to say you that BIS islands won't be replaced in the incoming FFUR 5.0 in the goal to avoid several problems. (mainly problems of overwriting)

That means that the pack should be ready in 3 or 4 days , maybe before or just a bit later , we still don't know.

I will update the first page very soon with FFUR 5.0 enhancements list. wink_o.gif

btw have a look on some screenshots showing the realism/gameplay enhancements for the incoming FFUR :

Soldiers surrendering after a heavy battle

FFURsurrenderingSoviets.jpg

Now parachutes can get killed while they're flying

FFURkilledparachutes.jpg

A lucky crew who surrenders after the explosion of his tank

FFUluckycrew.jpg

The BMP2 can throw cartridges after firing

FFURBMP2cartridges.jpg

New Notebook . Big thanks to the person from the WGL mod who made the p3d.

FFURNewNotebook.jpg

I'm expecting to show you new screens very soon. smile_o.gif

Best Regards

thunderbird84

Edited , I prefer to show ya the final versions though wink_o.gif

Regards

thunderbird84