Sign in to follow this  
Wadmann

Is this OFP?

I saw this pic with the following caption and am 99% sure that this is OFP. Seems that ADF and USMC are not the only ones using OFP/VBS for training.

MKO OFP Training?

Quote[/b] ]Female soldiers with the Mujahideen Khalq Organization, practice fighting strategies on the computer in the 'War Room' on the MKO main base at the Ashraf Camp outside of Baghdad. The MKO, an Iranian dissident organization whose aim is to overthrow the Iranian regime which is currently on the United States Terrorism List, has recently made a deal with the Americans to disarm, and consolidate their camps throughout Iraq.

Wadmann

The left side armour menu for thr tank is unmistakably OFP plus the overhead navigation hud which displays N-W-E-S directions.

wow_o.gif

Yes because on the other monitor you can see a briefing/debriefing page similar to OFP's.

Surprisingly it really is.If the first computer picture is unconclusive look at the second pc from far left it shows you the notebook and exact menu when you are briefed in Operation Flashpoint.

If I am not mistaken the first one is on Malden judging by the ground textures kinda awckward pick to be in tune with the scenario...

Guest The Cobra

Also, if you look at the top of the screen you can see the "azimut-meter". I don´t think any other games/warsimulators has that...

Acecombat, is that your sister in the picture?  tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Haha, wow. At least they aren't playing CS

I wish they do... sad_o.gif

anyways moving to OFP general.

They are practicing the great simulation tactics of operating a MBT with a mouse in 3rd person view rock.gif , its just a couple girls having some fun guys...

They are practicing the great simulation tactics of operating a MBT with a mouse in 3rd person view rock.gif , its just a couple girls having some fun guys...

Looks more like the Gunner/Commander position they are using ;)

And It's funny to see these woman use OFP also smile_o.gif

I hope they won't use it in the wrong way.

Hehe maybe they use OFP to gain data from USA vehicles like weak points and such ;) ( you never know )

tounge_o.gif

Acecombat, is that your sister in the picture?  tounge_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Haha, wow. At least they aren't playing CS

I wish they do... sad_o.gif

anyways moving to OFP general.

Prick tounge_o.gif

Actually my sis did used to play OFP like 2 years ago when it was new and all , couldnt even finish the Steal the Car mission properly crazy_o.gif .

Looks more like the Gunner/Commander position they are using ;)

And It's funny to see these woman use OFP also smile_o.gif

I hope they won't use it in the wrong way.

Hehe maybe they use OFP to gain data from USA vehicles like weak points and such ;) ( you never know )

tounge_o.gif

A quick google will have the same results, or watching Discovery channel.

Here is what I have gathered:

T-55, On Malden most likely the Southern part where its flatter. A good chance its to the North-West of Le Port. Second possibility is near Chapoi.

The second computer has the Single Player window open with what appears to be Clean Sweep selected or maybe Ambush its kind of hard to tell.

It must be a posed picture because she doesn't have a hand on any keys to move forwards etc! Also, at the bottom of the screen, is that the Commander bar thing?

It must be a posed picture because she doesn't have a hand on any keys to move forwards etc! Also, at the bottom of the screen, is that the Commander bar thing?

Umm did you think that maybe she is in commander and the tank is moving by AI?

Umm did you think that maybe she is in commander and the tank is moving by AI?

not that they listen, but you still need to tell them directoin and speed. unless she went to map veiw click on the map telling the AI where to go and doesnt yet realize that the AI will drive all over the map except where she clicked and will require manual driving or killing of the AI

well anyway. let this be a lesson to everyone! never piss off iran if you plan on fighting in a eruopean setting from the late 80's tounge_o.gif

shhhh lets just hope they dont download the RAH66 and we should be good tounge_o.gif

wait a minute.... i got it! this is the start of the global war techno era!!!!! a time when the entire world fights all its wars online! no more men or armor or fuel... just a decent PC and an internet connection and you too could join your nations fighting forces from the comfort of your own room!

beware iraq.... we use addons! wow_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]They should buy VBS

Unlikely, they can barely run OFP @ 800x600 with terrain details set to "suck" and a view distance of about 300.

Quote[/b] ]Hehe maybe they use OFP to gain data from USA vehicles like weak points and such ;) ( you never know )

Hmm.. actually I'm pretty sure I know:

Quote[/b] ]Female soldiers with the Mujahideen Khalq Organization, practice fighting strategies on the computer in the 'War Room' on the MKO main base at the Ashraf Camp outside of Baghdad. The MKO, an Iranian dissident organization whose aim is to overthrow the Iranian regime which is currently on the United States Terrorism List, has recently made a deal with the Americans to disarm, and consolidate their camps throughout Iraq.

They are anti-Iranian Government.

whats that flag type of thing behind them mean on the wall.. might give a clue to something smile_o.gif ... i dont no lmao

lol@pappy.....wouldnt that be a great dream? tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif No one needs to die or be injured..only ego bruised for the losers. A final comeuppance to all the military support biz complexes, and best of all - retrenched staffs from such companies will be making more addons = more addons to experiment virtually!