Sign in to follow this  
MrZig

East VS West - Episode 01

I heard on the BIS forums that you needed scene writers, I have written this some time ago, For Popcorn Productions, However it never got off the ground, and i never took the time to finnish it.

for this scene:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=2527 - Boeing 747

the scene starts with four friends ( PcP guys) in a cenessa , the camera films from the back-right.

""

""

"ehh... Ponti?"

the camera watches forward as they see a boeing 747 approaching

"pull up"

"*soft laughter"

"PULL UP! NOW!"

"* loud manical laughter*"

screen fades out, sounds of crashing metal

screen fades in, camera looks out the back of the plane where a enourmous trail of smoke is seen.

"man... what have I told you about playing chicken with Boeings..?"

*soft giggling*

"we're forced to land now, take her down over there, (plane goes left) no! there! (plane goes right)

no, THERE!! (plane dives straight down) NOOO!!!! (plane pulls up, Modrava is visible tough the front window aprox. 400 metres away)

--scene end--

-- for this scene--

Scene is taped from the 8 flr story building in Modrava.

a man is looking East , when the roar of the engine is heard he turns around,

and gets scapped by a wing of the cenessa (proximity + setvelocity script). The cameraman follows the plane heading east, skimming the

forest.

--scene end--

--for this scene--

the plane has crashed into the ground , behind the plane is a large line of broken down trees , dead cows , a burning russian camp, etc.

the plane is smouldering, and three friends crawl out, one is missing.

For the next part i would like to see better quality on the voices smile_o.gif and more characters to follow. Each one with a unique personality like you already have. If you keep this shit up I have no doubts that there will be plenty of ppl outside ofp to watch this shit. Time to get a homepage, forum more staff. Maybe instead of 1000 watchers you will get 10000.

Ok, since i will end up with a plan to conquer the world i better stop here. smile_o.gif N1

PS /more jokes about swedish girls :)better stop here. smile_o.gif N1

i loved that first part! can't wait for the tohers to come! great work guys! but maybe a lil better quality with the sounds wink_o.gif

Hahaha, I've been a fan of Red vs Blue for a long but its just so much better in Operation Flashpoint, gotta love military comedy.

"Sex in the city?"

Oh man Gandalf... that reminds me of this one MP game... I was doing a CTI with RN, and there is this guy named Pik... and he always tked me and I always tked him... so one time, I bought an ambulance (my vehicle of choice) and parked adjacent to the aircraft factory. When he spawned at the factory after dying, I said "hey pik look over to your north...." and by that time I was driving full speed flashing my headlights like mad, laughing maniacly while he stood there, unable to do anything.

I ran him over.

Then I did it again.

And again.

Then a helicopter spawned on me and I stopped... soo after that I just kept buying Cessnas and doing "mad stuntZ" in them....

Ah good times..

Hey. Big fan of RVB (All my friends think i'm Caboose in sooo many ways). EVW is what i've been dreaming people would do. AND LOOK! ITS HERE! xmas_o.gif

Hey if you need a person who can voice act a dumb character (somewhat like Caboose's character) Then you find me at NSFCaboose@hotmail.com

It seems a -lot- like red vs blue... I mean painfully like RvB. Perhaps try a different presentation format that's a bit more unique. The voice acting seemed a bit stiff too.

With some witty writing it could be great. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

I know some guys that could be execllent for "show" good strong american voices. Ill talk to them. ;)

To be fair, it is your first episode, but i did find the voice acting...slightly bland in places. for e.g the very end where the recon guy says "oh man i gotta report this.." bit...i feel that should been less monotone and more OH MAN, CRAP, I gotta Report This to the SARGE. sort of thing.

Although good job on the rest of it.

Need any british accents, just ask me.

some_bloke8895@hotmail.com

Btw is it just goin to be US + Russian Troops, or are you going to use international western troops too?

Btw is it just goin to be US + Russian Troops, or are you going to use international western troops too?

Whoa whoa, we don't go all the way on the first date tounge_o.gif

You'll have to watch to see smile_o.gif

i meant in the future (albeit next week).
You'll have to watch to see smile_o.gif

Whoa whoa, we don't go all the way on the first date  tounge_o.gif

obviously a virgin. wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

That was low... but then again I guess you do like going below the other man's belt. biggrin_o.gif

Whoa whoa, we don't go all the way on the first date  tounge_o.gif

obviously a virgin. wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

That was low... but then again I guess you do like going below the other man's belt.  biggrin_o.gif

nah not me. but some others want to take a blow down there. wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

*see how i'm helping you with some ideas for new script? wink_o.gif

think of an ambush from an elevated position, and before commencing attack, two guys talk about it.

player 1:Whoa whoa, we don't go all the way on the first date. Isn't ambush a bit coward?

player 2:You are obviously a virgin

player 1:I guess you do like going below the other man's belt.

player 2:nah not me. but some others want to take a blow down there.

*cough! splutter!* Say what? EvW is out, now? Took yer long enough... downloading...

[!Gareth Gates must die!]