Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

@Sanctuary

What browser do you use?

I could save the picture, but that will not help. biggrin_o.gif

"Save the Target As" didn`t work for me unfortunately.

Firefox and MyIE2/Maxthon

It works on both.

Of course the wording of "save the target as" can change a lot , as i use the french version of those browsers (and i have no idea of how exactly it is worded in the english/your langage version of your browser).

But honestly i think that you can find easily what to click on your own langage by just trying the possibilities ,that sounds similar, of the contextual menu that popup when you right clink on the banners.

Else, i suggest you to buy some "how to use the internet" books wink_o.gif

mphm... anybody see where my jaw went? it fell off and now I can't find it...

Absolutely incredible. smile_o.gif

this looks very impressive smile_o.gif .

Too bad it uses BIS units, didn't you had a unit-convertion aswell?

I am sorry but i haven't really paid attention to ECP untill this trailer (wow btw wow_o.gif ).

You missed a big OFP mod by not noticing it.

There are few mods of such quality allowing you to customize by options so much your OFP visuals , making it playable for both high end or low end systems.

I know what you mean with "Save Target the As". In my language it`s "Ziel speichern unter".

The problem is, when you rightclick an object, then you can`t use all possibilitys. And when I rightclick there, I rightclick a picture instead a link. That`s the reason why I can save the picture and not the video.

What browser do you use , it is strange that something similar to "save the target as" or "save the linked thing as" is not present in the contextual menu ?

Well, here is the 2 links for the video of the first post, at least it should work for you whatever browser you are using.

High quality

Low quality

That didn`t work to. sad_o.gif

But thank`s for trying to help me.

The "Save the Target As" option is present, but i can`t click it. sad_o.gif

I`m using the Internet Explorer 6.0.

Great stuff.

Now after my Media Player managed to open the video, I can say I`m impressed.

Cant wait to get my hands on that ECP version. biggrin_o.gif

I have been waiting for the new version for so long, i'm happy it is about to be released soon biggrin_o.gif

You missed a big OFP mod by not noticing it.

There are few mods of such quality allowing you to customize by options so much your OFP visuals , making it playable for both high end or low end systems.

i had Y2K3 tounge_o.gif

If ECP doesn't have a replacement module, can i mix Y2K3 units and ECP effects together?

@gandalf the white: Use the EECP, it will have the new effects added to it in time.

RED

I am downloading the video wink_o.gif

I got 1 question ECP showed long time ago a picture where a soldier was cary a wounded soldier is this included too rock.gif

Looks like I'm gonna have some serious competition on my hands... Oh well, ECP is open source and we're all friends here, right? smile_o.gif

Anyway, merry christmas!

Looks like I'm gonna have some serious competition on my hands... Oh well, ECP is open source and we're all friends here, right? smile_o.gif

Anyway, merry christmas!

you against a team of addonmakers and scripters ain't really competing eh? tounge_o.gif

FlashFX kicks ass, and competition will make it kick ass even more wink_o.gif .

(you still have the most sweet building explosions tounge_o.gif )

I really would not want to have the units replaced with non-matching models and textures of varying qualities from different authors.

That's one of my biggest gripes about OFP addons.

From the video, it looks incredible. The helicopter action menu thing looks rather handy.

I've recently had the extreme pleasure of beta testing the new ECP and I must say the changes made between v1.071 and v1.075 is massive.

@Blackdog: I argree (sort of), unit replacements are great for playing missions but as an editor it simply makes multiple units of the same type in my editor menu. I don't need the default units being HYK or others, if I want them in a mission I use them instead. However I am putting together a weapon replacement config for the new version ECP, similar to the INQ config and even using a couple of them. No offence BIS, your blocky weapons suck.  tounge_o.gif

@Extraction: Unfortunately the carrying of wounded soldiers didn't make it into this release. But is still coming...

@DayGlow: I haven't tested ut I believe the savegame bug has been solved.

Captain.

I really would not want to have the units replaced with non-matching models and textures of varying qualities from different authors.

That is why i really like the Marine Assault Pack actually , the small config replacement mod (that can be downloaded from one of my sig links) i made using the West and East opposing forces and weapons offered in this pack fit very well together in both model shape and textures.

I will certainly adapt this small config replacement mod for the ECP 1.075 when it will be released.

It is not a competition for the great E:ECP from Kurayami (as i made it with the purpose to use only MAP addon) it should co-exist with it happily wink_o.gif (as i play E:ECP very often myself smile_o.gif ).