Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Mkay... well if he's got 20-30, you'll get around there... perhaps. OFP in general seems to defy logic on an almost constant basis.

Awsome stuff guys

I take it the old sound addon for ECP we had to download will change now as well?

ALso is the artillery addon still in development - COC artillery?

IM thinking the one thing holding AI tactical difficulity back from pure realism is AI being able to use artillery on us players.

You have mentioned support is avilable to AI - will artillery be used in this aspect - have COC and ECP succedded in this?

Awsome stuff guys

I take it the old sound addon for ECP we had to download will change now as well?

ALso is the artillery addon still in development - COC artillery?

IM thinking the one thing holding AI tactical difficulity back from pure realism is AI being able to use artillery on us players.

You have mentioned support is avilable to AI - will artillery be used in this aspect - have COC and ECP succedded in this?

Not in this version, but since the team is reading this, it very well could be implemented in upcoming versions. We shall see.... wink_o.gif

awesome work guys! i really can't wait for that mod to come out!!!!!! Yeeeehaaaaaaa

About the AI calling artillery , will this AI feature be present everytime or only if some trigger/game logic are inserted in a mission ?

And if it is everytime, is there a way to disable this feature (as i can imagine some of the existing missions becoming unplayable if this feature can't be disabled for them)

Can you now combine INQ and DR with this release? xmas_o.gif

I can only wish there is a "clean" ECP (without DR or INQ) available too (like it was for the actual available version).

yeah if things are like in the old versions i think you can change a number here or there in the configs... smile_o.gif

Perhaps it was included just for the video, but are all the US grenades contained in the ECP the MK2? During my time in the Marine Corps, since 1988, one of the fragmentation grenades in use, other than the M61, was the  M67 Fragmentation Hand Grenade.

The M61 and M67 seem to be the only hand grenades in usage by the US military today...

However if the ECP people are going for 1985, I guess the Mk2 would apply, perhaps. It's difficult to find defined service dates for grenades on the internet...

I can only wish there is a "clean" ECP (without DR or INQ) available too (like it was for the actual available version).

@Sanctuary: There is a clean version of ECP.... it's the default as always. smile_o.gif

@BergHoff: As far as combining the two, I imagine it's easily possible, I'll look into it for you.

how could you put ecp with another mod, like the civil war one, i really want to be able to play both mods together

how could you put ecp with another mod, like the civil war one, i really want to be able to play both mods together

As with any other mod this depends on whether the other mod uses a config.bin/config.cpp or not. If it doesn't then you can use them together, if it does you have to create a new config which incorporates all changes from both (or all) mods.d

Quote[/b] ]As with any other mod this depends on whether the other mod uses a config.bin/config.cpp or not. If it doesn't then you can use them together, if it does you have to create a new config which incorporates all changes from both (or all) mods.d

ewwwwwwwww

@Sanctuary: There is a clean version of ECP.... it's the default as always. smile_o.gif

thank you

icon14.gif

thank you

icon14.gif

Sure, not a problem. All the sound packs are editing in via variables in the setting file, from what I can tell, though the DR config will most likely be different, that's something Zay or RED, etc. would have to comment on.

The M61 and M67 seem to be the only hand grenades in usage by the US military today...

However if the ECP people are going for 1985, I guess the Mk2 would apply, perhaps. It's difficult to find defined service dates for grenades on the internet...

Yeah, we weren't using Mk2 Pineapples, even in U.S. Army Basic Training, in 1986... I'm pretty sure they weren't using them in Vietnam, either. Maybe in Korea...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/militar....ch1.htm

Am I to understand from the video that the Ruski officers will now run forward towards their target, ahead of the rest of their troops?

I should think they would be standing behind them with a pistol, urging them forward. (It would be cool to see Ruskis less-inclined to retreat when they have an officer with them who will shoot them as soon as they fail to respond to an order to stop retreating ... isfleeing = true?)

I'm not even sure a U.S. Army Platoon Leader would be that aggressive.

Looks great smile_o.gif As long as there are some effects and weapon replacement configs included with this addon I will be completely happy smile_o.gif

I am especially looking forward to the ai improvements. i can't wait for supressing fire smile_o.gif

talking about explosion simulation, is the bug that the nade would stick to the ground when thorwn in prone or towards lands higher then you being able to fix? rock.gif

wow_o.gif ... Absolutly AMAZING... I am speechless. wow_o.gif

I must have watched that movie at least fifty times over and over again, and im still as amazed as the first time. I was so exited when I saw it I started laughing like I never have before... Once again amazing work guys, and all the best of luck to all of you!!! biggrin_o.gif  *gives the ECP-team a well deserved round of applause*