Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Whoops, guys i am sorry, eariler i posted saying go to ofp.info, i thought the mod was released but i didnt have time to look into it. The first thing i did was go here and post! But i am sorry for not thinking and being dumb

Oh yeah and a while back on page 11 i posted asking if the ai will say stuff, but nobody replied?

Btw.

ECP

(need i say more?)

I doubt the AI are going to say anything unless it's incorperated into a mission. Wouldn't it be a bit wierd if your testing a unit on desert island and the AI start screaming for no reason? crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

I think that needs to be left to the mission makers.

Patience my friend. smile_o.gif

so did u guys make new NVG optics for OFP? coz it doesnt say that in ur features, i know the latest EECP has.

so did u guys make new NVG optics for OFP?

Have you watched the preview movies?

I doubt the AI are going to say anything unless it's incorperated into a mission. Wouldn't it be a bit wierd if your testing a unit on desert island and the AI start screaming for no reason? crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

I think that needs to be left to the mission makers.

Thank god AI is smart enough to know when too shut up, there will be no screaming for no appearent reason wink_o.gif

I dunno why, but the idea of an AI soldier standing in the middle of desert island, and beginning to scream for no apparant reason very humurous.

Dam! You guys have figured out our latest secret update.

Its called AI shell shock. If AI are exposed to too much combat they scream. They dont fire, they dont move....nope, they just stand there and scream. (In the middle of the desert). wow_o.gif

.......I am joking  tounge_o.gif

Zay

PS. Opening thread has been updated again wink_o.gif

I've discovered the method of ECP, the moment of the advertisement, they wait until 20 pages are done in the thread; after only that they

get out the pack biggrin_o.gif

I joke of course , good luck wink_o.gif

I can't get the ECP or EECP effects to work,I use the shortcut and everything but nothing happens...it even says ECP at the top of the ofp startup screen,I see the Y2K3 cinema and the old BIS models of OFP instead of the updated addons,I tried used EECP in the shortcut but that just made it use Y2K3,what am I doing wrong,I installed the ECP betathingy and then the core and then EECP,the Dynamic Range and so on,all of the required addons but still,nothing,by that I mean 4.3,yep..cant wait for the next 1.075..

Dam! You guys have figured out our latest secret update.

Its called AI shell shock. If AI are exposed to too much combat they scream. They dont fire, they dont move....nope, they just stand there and scream. (In the middle of the desert). wow_o.gif

.......I am joking  tounge_o.gif

Too bad! I would have liked to have seen that.

I've discovered the method of ECP, the moment of the advertisement, they wait until 20 pages are done in the thread; after only that they

I joke of course , good luck  wink_o.gif

I think they are doing the Oxygen method of release. They will announce a set date for release, everyone will get excited and on the day of release they will announce that they will not release it for the general public. Instead they will only release it to "skilled" people who submit a portfolio and have to meet some standard which is unknown to us. In doing so they will recieve 1,000,000,000,000 emails which they will never look at and 10 people will have ecp 1.075 and tell us from time to time how great it is. LOL

nah, methinks new ECP is more than ready to be released, but recent OFPEC trouble has delayed this.

anyway, i got an exam tomorrow, it cant possibly be released today.  crazy_o.gif

@ xnodunitx

I think that after you install ecp and eecp you have to start putting addons in the ecp\addon folder. worked for me.

@ xnodunitx

I think that after you install ecp and eecp you have to start putting addons in the ecp\addon folder. worked for me.

Man it sucks to be me...hmmm...maybe the fact that the Y2K3 mod is there is the issue..*goes to reinstall*

@ xnodunitx

That's not required. It can be done if you want to organize things that way, though.

How do the grenades react to soldiers and vehicles?

(That's a vaguely sensible way of saying, can I throw them at people's heads and watch them bounce off? biggrin_o.gif )

I joke of course , good luck  wink_o.gif

I think they are doing the Oxygen method of release. They will announce a set date for release, everyone will get excited and on the day of release they will announce that they will not release it for the general public. Instead they will only release it to "skilled" people who submit a portfolio and have to meet some standard which is unknown to us. In doing so they will recieve 1,000,000,000,000 emails which they will never look at and 10 people will have ecp 1.075 and tell us from time to time how great it is. LOL

What? Why on Earth would we do that? ECP has always been made for everyone, not an elite few.

Quote[/b] ]How do the grenades react to soldiers and vehicles?

(That's a vaguely sensible way of saying, can I throw them at people's heads and watch them bounce off? )

I've never tried... hmm.... biggrin_o.gif

How do the grenades react to soldiers and vehicles?

(That's a vaguely sensible way of saying, can I throw them at people's heads and watch them bounce off? )

Uhm...intresting, didn't know that OFP has such a great Physic Engine tounge_o.gif

Ahhhhh, neeeeeed ECP gimmmmmmmmmmeeeee or us tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Will those new tracer scripts be implemented into 1.075? I'm sure this has been asked.

Probably not. We're definately looking into them though!

Quote[/b] ]Will those new tracer scripts be implemented into 1.075? I'm sure this has been asked.

ew i dont like them tracer scripts, i watched the video and dont think they should be implermented.. in my opinion it would spoil it... wink_o.gif

ew i dont like them tracer scripts, i watched the video and dont think they should be implermented.. in my opinion it would spoil it...  wink_o.gif

I've shot tracer-rounds in reality and wolfbane's script IMO is the best tracer script released till know. Hope they get implemented or the ECP-team comes up with something similar.

As the stock OFP tracers are highly unrealistic ones.

Well i've never fired traces in RL but IMHO those puffs of smoke look quite ugly crazy_o.gif , the glowing ones look better but that light cone under them kinda ruins it all, IMHO not that I'm dissing someones work but I would not like to see it in ECP, altough it would be good for people who like it to put it in as optional. rock.gif