Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

okok so how big is it im not being cruel or unsupportive but if its bigger than 70 megs i aint downloading it , thats why i never got the FDF mod sad_o.gif Damn you slow crappy, 5 gig hard disced CPU arghh

Well the latest version of ECP core (the one without the dynamic range or inquisitor weapon pack requirements) was under 6mo

You can imagine that the upcoming ECP core will not suddenly be 10 times bigger wink_o.gif

SHwiiNG, sorry to hear that sad_o.gif . And I am not being sarcastic, either. That must suck.

ok im taking it that u are not being scarcastic . .. but yes as a matter of fact that does suck.. i can barely play the game .. without my PC grinding to a hault, my net connections crap and my hard drive is barely big enough to hold all the required programs let along Flashpoint and about 4 addons .. so yeh it does suck . sorry man but im just so pissed of how the biggest addon to me is too Big.. point made.

Roughly 2.6MB without DSAI and comm-chatter sounds.

Roughly 160MB (unpacked) with all the bells and whistles enabled including DR. Approx 80MB RAR'ed.

You do want everything on though  wink_o.gif

DR-files are unchanged so you can use the ones you already have.

I have'nt tried the INQs so I would'nt know if they are changed or not, but I would assume they're not changed either.

will you release an little test before-after for the framerate ??

because y2k3 use some high res addons and the framerate are between 12-50 but more frequently at 12-25

with EECP i get 20-50 fps

is the new version will change the performance in Y2K3 and EECP rock.gif?

thanx

oops i have an radeon 9600 256 mb, an 2500 + and 768 DDR

i'll certainly change in 1 month for an amd 64 3,2 ghz and new motorboard because mine is a little weird

please answer my question biggrin_o.gif

Cant answer your question, but you suck cuz you have a 9600 256 I have a 9600 Pro 128 tounge_o.gif

Cant answer your question, but you suck cuz you have a 9600 256 I have a 9600 Pro 128 tounge_o.gif

You BOTH suck, because I can't even run DXDLL. sad_o.gifwink_o.gif

Man does my computer suck, you wanna know what i got? i got a amd athlon 900mhz, 512mb of ram, a crappy old motherboard that is probably extinct, Oh and the best thing is the 32mb geforce 2, but ya know what, i still play ofp. I play it on 1280 resolution, mutitexturing, and all the good stuff, sure, i can only have like 4 squads of soilders on, but........................ nevermind, i dont know where i am going with this. GIVE ME YOUR COMPUTER!

Cant answer your question, but you suck cuz you have a 9600 256 I have a 9600 Pro 128  tounge_o.gif

You BOTH suck, because I can't even run DXDLL.  sad_o.gif  wink_o.gif

I can run it..vut I dont. My processer ain't fast enough. 1.3 ghz sucks sad_o.gif

Keep all hardware-specs and DXDLL and other addons out of this topic please smile_o.gif

will you release an little test before-after for the framerate ??

because y2k3 use some high res addons and the framerate are between 12-50 but more frequently at 12-25

with EECP i get 20-50 fps

is the new version will change the performance in Y2K3 and EECP rock.gif?

thanx

oops i have an radeon 9600 256 mb, an 2500 + and 768 DDR

i'll certainly change in 1 month for an amd 64 3,2 ghz and new motorboard because mine is a little weird

please answer my question biggrin_o.gif

Afaik there will be no new version of Y2K3. As PB didn't alter the pathnames the new ecp and Y2k3 can't even be installed at once. And ecp does not use different models afaik.

but the ECP core will be more performant and all ect...

and i can update y2k3 to use ecp if another don't do that...

Quote[/b] ]but the ECP core will be more performant and all ect...

and i can update y2k3 to use ecp if another don't do that...

Quote[/b] ]Afaik there will be no new version of Y2K3. As PB didn't alter the pathnames the new ecp and Y2k3 can't even be installed at once. And ecp does not use different models afaik.

That is why we advice you to use E.ECP, Kurayami has a more direct link to our team then pappy, for reasons you all probably know. This way we can help Kurayami if he runs into config trouble with ECP.

Quote[/b] ]Uhm page 20 but no dl link and no release...

how long do we have to wait rock.gifrock.gifsmile_o.gif

Don't worry about it, it won't take very long anymore, we just have some small issues that need fixing. When they are, we'll release it.

Quote[/b] ]That is why we advice you to use E.ECP, Kurayami has a more direct link to our team then pappy, for reasons you all probably know. This way we can help Kurayami if he runs into config trouble with ECP.

You shouldn't care about it.

Your job is to make a ECP mod though no need to be advise which mod you have to use. The choice is ours not yours. wink_o.gif

You shouldn't care about it.

I do really care about it, because pappy has said he won't be updating Y2k3 to the new ECP version. That's why I care. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I do really care about it, because pappy has said he won't be updating Y2k3 to the new ECP version. That's why I care. wink_o.gif

I know that.

But hey, I heard next ECP has huge update and required strong CPU. Do you know how many guys run easily ECP plus E-ECP??

It's required MORE powerful environment..As for me I don't have confidence to play together it. sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]But hey, I heard next ECP has huge update and required strong CPU.

I heard there's life on mars wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I do really care about it, because pappy has said he won't be updating Y2k3 to the new ECP version. That's why I care. wink_o.gif

I know that.

But hey, I heard next ECP has huge update and required strong CPU. Do you know how many guys run easily ECP plus E-ECP??

It's required MORE powerful environment..As for me I don't have confidence to play together it. sad_o.gif

Notice that the beauty of ECP is that it is -very- configurable

Allowing both low end system and high end system to active/disable some effects to keep the performance good enough.

Just try the actual ECP and give a look to the ECP options, that is along the new features why ECP is great for everyone not just some elitist folks, unlike what has been wrongly said before.