Placebo

European Politics Thread.

It´s interesting to see that places with very low immigration are often the ones to be the most afraid of immigrants. Reminds me a bit of the Pegida stuff in germany. The movement started in East germany where they have an extremely low percentage of immigrants.

The reason is maybe that a huge part did actually work abroad i.e. especially Germany and later GB and saw the disadvantages of multi-culti with a high foreigner percentage.

By the way, the listed percentages from the link above is a bit misleading (its in relation to the population) the highest percentage of foreigners and people with migration background in the EU is actually Germany. With true immigrants and not like in France or Latvia where the percentage derives from the history of the country.

This is rather how it looks like, maybe there is a better source around but its enough for showing:

The country in the EU with the most foreign citizenships is Germany.

Thats only about foreign citizenships, but the percentage of people with migration background is not listed. And there are really a lot of them in Germany.

auslaendische_staatsbuerger_eu_2011_absolut.png

Edited by oxmox

Poland has the lowest percentage of foreigners in the whole European Union - 0,15%.

http://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/73995/umfrage/auslaenderanteil-an-der-bevoelkerung-der-laender-der-eu27/

Because of Hitler, Stalin, Roosevelt, Churchill. Also Stalin wanted post-war Poland to be homogenic when it comes to nationalities and his western allies have agreed to this in Yalta.

If you can study more go back a few centuries back, you will learn that Poland was most tolerant, culturally and nationally diverse Kingdom in the entire Europe, while king Casimir III the Great was protector of the Jewish people and back in these days Poland was the only safe harbor for them.

Ethnic composition of 1931 Poland

1.Poles -69%

2.Ukrainians -14%

3.Jews -9%

4.Belarussians-5%

5.Germans-2%

6.Tatars-1%

Because of Hitler, Stalin, Roosevelt, Churchill. Also Stalin wanted post-war Poland to be homogenic when it comes to nationalities and his western allies have agreed to this in Yalta.

If you can study more go back a few centuries back, you will learn that Poland was most tolerant, culturally and nationally diverse Kingdom in the entire Europe, while king Casimir III the Great was protector of the Jewish people and back in these days Poland was the only safe harbor for them.

Ethnic composition of 1931 Poland

1.Poles -69%

2.Ukrainians -14%

3.Jews -9%

4.Belarussians-5%

5.Germans-2%

6.Tatars-1%

The immigration in Germany did start after World War 2, which was and is in the most cases due to economical benefits.

Poland itself wasnt interesting for immigrants after the fall of communism, the country did not offer the wages or other social benefits. Thats why Germany has also the highest percentage of foreigners, the open foreign worker politics was another reason and started in the 50s with Italians and later the Turks.The people in Poland were rather one of the bigger groups who were foreign worker abroad, especially in Germany.

I donno about Poland, but Germany was actually one of the most tolerant countries towards Jews, started in the early 19th century up to the early 20th century, because of the Jewish Emancipation and that was not always the case in many other countries in this time. France was exceptional due to the french revolution which did cause jewish freedom. Germany was popular for Jews and it was among other points possible to gain a higher education since Universities were open to them. A lot did come from the east, also from Poland.

Edited by oxmox

Tell me in what country and in which school that happened.

just few google links:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/quebec-mayor-pork/

why he was asked for it ? ???

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/belgiumpork.asp

another example where muslim parents demanded to remove pork from canteen for all children

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/hoax-belgium-mayor-refuses-remove-pork-school-canteen.shtml

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/france-muslim-parents-told-its-pork-or-nothing

those are just 3 links, i can find more, if i spend more time i can find which shool in Germany followed idea of few parents to ban pork from canteen for the rest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575724/Parents-fury-pork-sausages-banned-school-menu-replaced-halal-meat.html

so far example from UK

but Germany was actually one of the most tolerant countries towards Jews

and they voted NSDAP - do not make me laugh, it was Germany which was Third Reich and made holocaust and ogranized death camps on territory of my country after attacking it because there were a lot of Jews, than they took Jews from France, Benelux too, not Martians

SS was German organization, Wehrmacht was German army, Organization Todt was German force labour service etc

and Jews were present in Poland since middleages cause they escaped from west when they were acused of leprosy epidemy

Edited by vilas

I donno about Poland, but Germany was actually one of the most tolerant countries towards Jews, started in the early 19th century up to World War 1, because of the Jewish Emancipation and that was not always the case in many other countries in this time. France was exceptional due to the french revolution. Germany was popular for Jews and it was possible to gain a higher education since Universities were open to them. A lot did come from the east, also from Poland.

The history of the Jews in Poland dates back over 800 years. For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Jewish community in the world. Poland was the centre of Jewish culture thanks to a long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

It started to getting worse after the First partition of Poland and Russian rule in their parts Poland. Russian occupants hated both Jewish and Polish culture and it was their goal to root them out, so they started to implement their politics of intensive russification. Read the full article it's well written on academic level with many historical sources.

just few google links:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/quebec-mayor-pork/

why he was asked for it ? ???

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/belgiumpork.asp

another example where muslim parents demanded to remove pork from canteen for all children

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/hoax-belgium-mayor-refuses-remove-pork-school-canteen.shtml

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/france-muslim-parents-told-its-pork-or-nothing

those are just 3 links, i can find more, if i spend more time i can find which shool in Germany followed idea of few parents to ban pork from canteen for the rest

Vilas check your links, they are saying that they are fakes, that it did not happen.

The only one were it says it happened it's from the Daily Mail... one of the worst tabloids ever (yeah it's the one that published that some of the A3 mods, including RHS were made by ISIS) :rolleyes:

From your own link:

Summary of eRumor:

The mayor of Quebec has resisted calls from the parents of Muslim children to remove pork from school cafeterias.

The Truth:

It’s not true that Muslim residents asked Quebec Mayor Régis Labeaume to remove pork from school lunch menus.

The eRumor first surfaced in 2013. The original version falsely claimed that the mayor of Ath, Belgium, had resisted requests from Muslims to remove pork from school lunch menus.

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Belguim, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that’ where they chose to immigrate,†Ath Mayor Marc Duvivier allegedly said.

However, Duvivier dismissed the claim as “completely wrong†and said nobody had requested that pork be removed from school cafeterias, according to a Belgian newspaper report.

A modified version of the eRumor re-surfaced in November 2014. The new version was exactly the same as the old version, except references to “the mayor of Ath†were changed to “the mayor of Quebec.â€

There haven’t been any credible reports of Muslim parents requesting that pork be removed from schools in Quebec or Belgium.

From another of your links:

HOAX - 'Belgium Mayor Explains Why he Refused to Ban Pork From School Canteens'

Outline

Circulating message features a strident letter supposedly sent to parents by Marc Duvivier, the mayor of the Belgium municipality of Ath, explaining why he refused to give in to demands from local Muslims to remove pork from school canteen menus.

Brief Analysis

The claims in the message are untrue. It is a hoax that first began circulating in 2013. No such letter was ever sent to parents. And Mayor Marc Duvivier has stated that the municipality never received any demands or requests to ban pork from canteens and the issue was never even discussed. Sharing this hoax will do nothing other than foster bigotry and hatred against Muslim members of the community.

From your third link:

Belgians Don't Waffle

FALSE [...]

When the rumor began in 2013, it became so popular that it spawned an online petition to support Mayor Duvivier in his alleged firm stance against halal cafeterias. When Duvivier was alerted to the circulating rumor about pork and his school canteens, he formally addressed the rumor in response to international interest in his policies on assimilation and student menus.

In an announcement posted to Ath's website at the time, Duvivier not only denied having made the statement attributed to him, he also denied that any request about removing pork from canteens had ever been presented to him. In his press release, Duvivier explained that "no person of any nationality or ethnic group whatsoever have made such a request to the municipal services, with Mr. Bruno Boel, Municipal Secretary, or myself ... this is a lie," adding that the presence of pork in school canteens had never been an issue.

Edited by MistyRonin

do not make me laugh, it was Germany which was Third Reich and made holocaust

And what has this got to do with anything, its the time between the early 19th and early 20th century.

There is nothing to laugh about if someone dont know about it, it is a fact that "german territory" was tolerant in Europe towards Jews in this period.

Because of the Jewish Emancipation, which did happen mainly in middle and west europe.

Interesting to read:

Haskalah - jewish enlightenment and its origin in Germany

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskalah

Jewish Emancipation - german territories were after France one of the first with legal equality granted to Jews

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation

The french revolution and Napoleon´s expansion was one of the major triggers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews

@Sudayev-good link, thx

Edited by oxmox

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/shopping-and-consumer-news/11409835/Schools-stop-serving-pork-for-religious-reasons.html

Muslims in school, say no to pork Bobby. Can't they create a FUCKING MENU without stirring in entire pot by removing Britain's favorite meat from the school menus.

Simple menu, with or without meat. You don't want meat - pick vegetarian meal.

Great Britain is quiete special, they even have Sharia Law Courts. They have at least 85 Sharia Courts and an Islamic Sharia Law Council.

Islamic law is adopted by British legal chiefs (March 22th, 2014)

Islamic law is to be effectively enshrined in the British legal system for the first time under guidelines for solicitors on drawing up “Sharia compliant†wills.

Under ground-breaking guidance, produced by The Law Society, High Street solicitors will be able to write Islamic wills that deny women an equal share of inheritances and exclude unbelievers altogether.

Some lawyers, however, described the guidance as “astonishingâ€, while campaigners warned it represented a major step on the road to a “parallel legal system†for Britain’s Muslim communities.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10716844/Islamic-law-is-adopted-by-British-legal-chiefs.html

Edited by oxmox

Surely that can't be real, it's perfect click bait.

How can this not be seen as an outside cultures invasion into another one, and why would Britian want to adopt such an obviously backwards mentality into the LAW?

Edited by NodUnit

another fuck up from my country (what the hell happens in this Europe when criminals are victims and victims are criminals)

group of teenagers attacked passenger in bus, he defended and used knife, just small wound to one of teenager, noone is dead,

now all police looks for this poor attacked person for murder attempt, on video published by police there is visible 3 teenagers with beer in hands (alcohol) attacking guy who sits in bus (video shows situation when passenger sits in bus, group of teenager hold beer in hands ,than one of them starts to attack passenger, than there is fight, passenger takes knife hurts bandit, they escape on next bus stop), and now all Polish police looks for this poor passenger and publish his face like he was child rapist,

all Polish public transport has cameras of course, i remember myself 3 times such actions in my life, i was calling police when drunk guys were making problems - police never reacted, most times it were passengers who simply were making orders with drunken attackers,

the same time bandits who attack have ... blured faces on photos

WHAT DA FAAAK

they blur faces of bandits, they blur faces of rapists, murders , corrupted clerks (for example drunk driver judge, for example court debt collector who confiscated property from not proper person) , but they publish face of victim in whole country press,

meanwhile fucking "human" rights organization take care about diet of bandits in prisons (they do not show any care about diet of kids in orphanage)

fucking crazy what happens due to political correctness - bandits becoming protected by law more and more

the best is police published photo of face of victim (attacked by teenager) and 100% of posts are fuck bandits, guy is hero,

reminds me situation in Lithuania year ago, pedophile raped and killed daughter of one guy, he was free in short time, father of this poor child killed pedophile and guy was most wanted in Lithuanian and NOONE wanted to help police :)

for everyone guy was hero

i wonder what happened in Europe in last years that such cases are presented on and on and on and on,

some decades ago there was "self defence", in USA there is self defence, in our Europe from few years press if full of stories like court let bandit free, court let murder free, court let rapist free (i mean sentence is just bail/fine or probation sentence)

they disarmed us in Europe and treat criminals like normal people

record is one guy who wanted to play GTA in real life - guy started speeding on closed for cars pedestrian street, he drove over 22 people last year - he is free, he wanted to play GTA on crowded boulevard, 22 people were injured because of this scum, he is free instead of being buried alive, if we had guns he would end as piece of meat

maybe it is NWO plan to make people afraid every day instead of look at political corruption

Edited by vilas

fucking crazy what happens due to political correctness - bandits becoming protected by law more and more

For example in Sweden they are using white pixellation of dark-skinned criminals and pixellated anonymization of wanted criminals.

https://i.imgur.com/DBIoYX1.jpg

A couple of years ago a newspaper publish pixellated pictures of criminals — so that nobody was able to recognize the people that the police were looking for help to find

Anonymization%20of%20wanted%20criminals%2C%20Sweden.jpg

another news from today - to Italian coast there was swiming boat of illegal immgrants from Africa, after reaching Italian coast one of immigrants reported to Italian police that presented on boats Islamists throw to sea Christians from this boat, so they not even reached soil of Europe and some of them made Jihad on boat by throwing to sea Christians which of course died

For example in Sweden they are using white pixellation of dark-skinned criminals and pixellated anonymization of wanted criminals.

https://i.imgur.com/DBIoYX1.jpg

A couple of years ago a newspaper publish pixellated pictures of criminals — so that nobody was able to recognize the people that the police were looking for help to find

http://www.jihadwatch.org/WP001/wp-content/uploads/Anonymization%20of%20wanted%20criminals%2C%20Sweden.jpg

I don't get it, what is the point of putting someones face out there as a criminal and making it unidentifiable, is this pathetic display simply because they have muslim names, or is it because they are 'black'?

another european fuckup

yesterday police found kindapped girl (10 years old) , she was kidnapped in Poland by pedophile from UK, what is "funny" , this guy HAD sentences in UK, but he was set free before half of sentence ended,

he had similar sentences in UK, simply they release criminals before half of sentence in the west, what the fuck ? why don't we eliminate pedophiles for life in EU, why do we say they have human rights ?

I don't get it, what is the point of putting someones face out there as a criminal and making it unidentifiable, is this pathetic display simply because they have muslim names, or is it because they are 'black'?

it is political correcntess in Europe - one of reasons why rebels in Eastern Ukraine fights so much against Ukraine being part of EU, they have right in this small particullar part,

EU has many fuckups in such area

EU philosophy says that every human is holy, including criminals and pedophiles, perverts etc.

this is problem cause EU treat equally person who is honest and person who is repeating rapes, there is no division between good and evil, there is no division between moral and not moral stuff ,

EU has some advantages but philosophy of politicall correctness leads to place where victim is harmed and criminal is happy cause he has all rights on his side and this philosophy is worst part of EU

we have in EU "helsinki foundation" - they care about "human rights" and their main activity is if sentenced criminal has good accomodation condition in prison,

they do not care if burglared /robbed victim have money to live, they do not care if stabbed by criminal person has health (after some wounds you cannot work and earn money), they care if bandits have good gym,

thats why EU is such disarmed comparing to USA, because if we had guns - such things would not happen , so we have big taxes to pay all luxury in prisons, to pay limousines for politicians, and to pay for social care for those who feel offended if they have to work

-----------

meanwhile in NATO - Ursula von der Leyen, German MoD was against setting NATO bases in Baltic states when Baltic states asked for such bases

Edited by vilas

This is what The ISS crew thinks about the politics in space ;)

Sometimes it feels like if certain right-wing governments inside the EU are trying to go back to authoritarian times.

We have to remember that the party that nowadays rules Spain, Partido Popular, is a right-wing party born from the former followers of the fascist dictator Francisco Franco.

Some of its members have even direct links to the dictator (like the founder, Manuel Fraga, who had been minister under the dictatorship).

(AlJazeera) Spain's new 'gag law' and the media

The law – which will come into effect in July - will make many forms of public gathering and demonstrations illegal. Protestors will be barred from assembling outside Congress, permission must be sought before any public gathering and fines can be issued if anyone is caught breaking the rules. With non-stop austerity protests over the past three years, this law is likely to have a huge impact.

The media will also be affected. Photographing, filming or publishing pictures of police operations can constitute a criminal offense. You can even be prosecuted for a tweet - if it contains a hashtag publicising a political event the government has not authorised. With the rise of the anti-austerity leftist party, known as Podemos and with elections eight months away, protests, and their tendency to drive the media narrative - are a big part of what is happening in Spain.

(Deutsche Welle) Protesters vow to fight Spain's controversial 'gag laws'

Activists in Spain are drumming up support to fight a series of controversial laws aimed at curbing protests in the country. The UN and human rights groups say the laws violate fundamental rights and freedoms.
Human rights activists in Spain and elsewhere have slammed the public security laws as an attack on Spaniards' fundamental rights in an attempt to silence voices critical of the government.

Spain's ruling conservative Popular Party passed the bills in both houses of parliament at the end of March; the bills are to come into effect on July 1. They may, however, still be challenged nationally or at European level.

"It's the biggest restriction of freedom and rights in Spain [since] the Franco dictatorship," said Carlos Escana, spokesperson of No Somos Delito (which translates to "We Are Not Crime"), an umbrella organization of more than a hundred organizations and civil society movements, which staged a protest against the laws.

(The Guardian) Spain puts 'gag' on freedom of expression as senate approves security law

The Spanish senate has voted to push forward with controversial changes to the country’s public security laws, cracking down on Spaniards’ rights of freedom of assembly and expression despite opposition from activists and human rights groups.
The legislation includes fines of up to 600 euros for failing to notify authorities about demonstrations in public areas, even in the case of peaceful protests. Once approved, marches that veer from the approved itineraries could face fines of up to 600 euros.
Edited by MistyRonin

i do not understand what you say, in all countries there are fines if mass meeting is not registered (also due to traffic problems, simply you cannot block city, roads and infrastructure which people need to move, which ambulances need to move), in all countries you cannot occupy hospital, in all countries you cannot spit at policeman, in some countries they would arrest and imprison for it,

it is normal and i do not understand what's wrong in such laws that are present in other countries,

current Spanish government is made by party who get 45% votes, opposite leftist get 28%,

so it is legal government with majority and it follow will of voters,

it is people who decided what they want, democracy is that majority says what minority must do,

if 45% decided that country has to change despite 28% is against - it is democracy, i would understood that something is wrong if ruling party has 45% and opposition 44.99% but clearly visible that majority wanted other way,

so can you explain what is all about ? faces of policemen also are protected due to fact that some criminal may attack policeman after job when he is disarmed and left gun at job,

because i do not understand what is problem , in my country if you want to make demonstration and cause traffic problem in city - you must have registered and organized it to not block traffic , because if you take 1000 people and block street and ambulance will not cross than you are guilty,

if people are against - they should vote for other party, but majority voted like they voted

so what is issue out there in Spain ? and how much "activists" protested against ? 1% of population ? how much of Spanish citizens and population is against ? simply say about percents of those who support or are against

-----------------

todays news from Polish press:

- Hollande (Francis, president of France) speaks with Putin about 2 ships, so he under carpet tries to avoid sanctions instead of showing tuff European "no" to Russia

------------

EU vs USA:

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/f/e/fe5f96a817cdecff99cce75c2fe384c6.jpg

prices of gasoline on gas station

total price of gasoline in USA and Poland - green area - taxes

price difference 2 times bigger in EU - due to taxes, without such taxes gasoline could be nearly twice cheaper

those taxes are needed to pay party clerks in administration - there is proposal to rise salary of politicians on municipal level (mayor of town, mayor of village-community ) to 20 000 PLN (nearly 5000 Euro in country where average salary is 600 Euro to hand) such salaries are morally unacceptable, but thats why in EU we have such mad taxes , those money go to pocket of politicians or to be spent on those who cause problems rather than on health care

-------------

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title,Po-tragedii-na-Morzu-Srodziemnym-Cipras-chce-dzialan-UE,wid,17466416,wiadomosc.html

special meeting of EU toward immigration problem

more and more Africans swim on boats to EU coasts,

Edited by vilas

i do not understand what you say, in all countries there are fines if mass meeting is not registered (also due to traffic problems, simply you cannot block city, roads and infrastructure which people need to move, which ambulances need to move)

I'm afraid you haven't read the articles I linked. With this new law to write a tweet supporting certain events like protests can make you end in prison. Or if you record police officers conducting an illegal operation. And a long etc. :rolleyes:

They are limiting basic democratic rights like freedom of speech, right of protest, etc. in a way that resembles authoritarian countries like Putin's Russia.

current Spanish government is made by party who get 45% votes, opposite leftist get 28%,

so it is legal government with majority and it follow will of voters

The funny fact is that all the polls show a huge defeat of that party and huge win of the left parties (Podemos and PSOE) and additionally parties like Ciudadanos. In fact these last years Spain has seen an incredible amount of demonstrations with million of people protesting in the streets against the ruling party...

(El País) Rise of Podemos and Ciudadanos changing political map, latest poll finds

(The Guardian) Ciudadanos, the 'Podemos of the right', emerges as political force in Spain

Latest polls about the General Elections in Spain (from the 7th of March):

1425756440_821944_1425805792_noticia_normal.png

they vote every 4 years ? so in few months they have elections and they can change all if they want and change all laws made by current government

problem of current democracies in whole world is that people voted for ideas/party/men and when it appears that ideas/party/men changed all against voted will - it needs to wait full 4-5 years instead of sudden change (earlier elections before 4/5 years term is fulfilled)

it is global lack of democratic systems, that sometimes people voted those, who after being elected - suddenly change program and they have 4-5 years to make their ideas,

maybe voting should be more frequent, maybe the best is idea of refferendums like Switzerland has (cause many times politicians change what people wanted during voting)

and result of refferendums should be applied as law without any possibility to be deleted by politicians, the same with people collecting signatures to make refferendum (happened few times in my country when people wanted refferendum about something, but government refused to ask society)

Edited by vilas

apart from US-issue with lack of knowledge of head of FBI, Polish press informed about German press telling about Polish ghettos for Jews,

http://niezalezna.pl/66228-niemcy-pisza-o-powstaniu-w-getcie-relacje-pelne-klamstw-i-pomylek

there is growing problem that since few years there is starting of washing? maybe washing is best word,

washing history

there are more and more texts from US or German press/media/politicians saying that Holocaust was not made by Germans only, but there is more and more "Polish death camps" "Polish ghettos for Jews" etc. stuff

so when Hitler invaded my country, occupied it, and decided with Himmler to put here death camps, they were not realizing that after war they lost, someone in 70 years will start saying such things,

i even heard a story about one movie which was called "just political fiction" but this movie was that Wehrmacht invaded Poland to "rescue Jews from Poles"

i never seen that movie, but i heard such movie was made

now there is more and more such things that not only Putin tries to change USSR history, but also in some US or German press they try to change history and push part of guilt on .. victims (cause in Holocaust, Death camps, second number of victims were Poles, who were second nation after Jews, and citizenship of Jews was Polish (mainly) and Hungarian and French mostly, than there were Russian/Soviet prisoners of war as third group)

according to plans of Third Reich Jews and Poles had to be vanished from the Earth, but now non-educated in WW2 history people who take knowledge only from their press hear about Polish ghettos for Jews, while Ghettos were organized by SS Waffen (Germans, and foreign legions of SS made mostly by Ukrainians, Romanians, Belgians , Dutch, Muslims (from several countries and USSR republics), and French cooperators http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts < important to read about this to find who was in SS , which was organizing "new religion, new human" vision )

so half of Europe and Middle East had their SS troops involvement but never Poles,

if anyone dare to say about Polish involvement than he doesn't know history or lies,

involvement was from :

Romania, Hungary, Ukraine, Dutch, Belgium, Muslims (13th, 21st divisions for example, http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/muslim-waffen-ss-13th-division-1943/ , http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/747153/posts , http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/yugoslavia_collaboration.htm )from different countries (for which it was part of Jihad cause SS and Himmler philosophy was to vanish Jews and vanish Christianity as religion of weakness, vanish Slavic nations and turn them (us) into slaves ) ,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_aspects_of_Nazism#Nazism_and_occultism

SS was partly a occultistic sect , sectarian structure with even own marriage celebrations, Lebensborn "new human" creations, it was not just military formation as some people may not know, SS was militarized political party sect church believing in aryan race domination over the world,

simply i cannot stand peacefully when i hear such things as news that one or other newspaper informs about Polish involvement in holocaust on our territory attacked and occupied by Third Reich and organized by Hans Frank as "Governor"

year ago ZDF tv was sentenced for such lie afair

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Polish_death_camp%22_controversy

Edited by vilas

they vote every 4 years ? so in few months they have elections and they can change all if they want and change all laws made by current government

problem of current democracies in whole world is that people voted for ideas/party/men and when it appears that ideas/party/men changed all against voted will - it needs to wait full 4-5 years instead of sudden change (earlier elections before 4/5 years term is fulfilled)

it is global lack of democratic systems, that sometimes people voted those, who after being elected - suddenly change program and they have 4-5 years to make their ideas,

maybe voting should be more frequent, maybe the best is idea of refferendums like Switzerland has (cause many times politicians change what people wanted during voting)

and result of refferendums should be applied as law without any possibility to be deleted by politicians, the same with people collecting signatures to make refferendum (happened few times in my country when people wanted refferendum about something, but government refused to ask society)

I agree with you. For instance in the Spanish case the ruling party promised to never ever raise taxes, when they got to power, the first thing they did was to rise VAT and other taxes... Basically the Partido Popular did all the opposite of what they promised. And now are trying by all means to censor the protests to avoid losing too many votes... They don't allow any referendums, not even if million of people demonstrate in the streets.

In fact the ruling Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy doesn't even allow questions from journalists and tends to deliver recorded speeches to avoid confronting them.

Nowadays, thanks to the latest technologies and the Internet, we should be able to vote more often. Specially when concerning our most dear basic rights.

I agree with you. For instance in the Spanish case the ruling party promised to never ever raise taxes, when they got to power, the first thing they did was to rise VAT and other taxes... Basically the Partido Popular did all the opposite of what they promised. And now are trying by all means to censor the protests to avoid losing too many votes... They don't allow any referendums, not even if million of people demonstrate in the streets.

In fact the ruling Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy doesn't even allow questions from journalists and tends to deliver recorded speeches to avoid confronting them.

Nowadays, thanks to the latest technologies and the Internet, we should be able to vote more often. Specially when concerning our most dear basic rights.

Yeah, the current voting periods are in place mostly because technology and infrastructure back then made every voting a major logistical and organisational pain in the ass. That has improved a lot. Voting should be every two years (to give the government some time until implemented changes start to be noticable), not every four.

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/7/b/7bbf818265ca57469def28edc1e538a3.jpg?s=1429619536

17-th May , there comes new law in Poland

when you speeding more than 50 km/h above limit , you have confiscated driving license for 3 moths, however ...

this not occur... judges, parliament member, senators,

parliament members and judges are not under this regulation

similar is with tax-free sum of money,

when you are usual men - tax free sum is 3091 PLN (700 EUro, 750 USD)

when you are member of parliament ... 10 times bigger , 27300 + 3091 PLN

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/5/1/51669302662a311fd58c3a6db97757d1.jpg

Polish tax administration wants to hunt money and taxes from Poles who left Poland to work abroad because they not wanted to work here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_immunity < this should not exist in democratic society, man who is speeding 150 km/h drunk or on dope, when 50 km/h is allowed cannot be free

Edited by vilas