Placebo

European Politics Thread.

If Polish retirement fund will be kept in it's current form for next 20 yrs - there will be no pensions or very little ones . There is also one important factor - low birth rate and general population decline, not to mention mass emigration. It might be a situation where there will be more pensioners than people who can feed them, so the government will have to contribute reserve money to insurance pool to cover those lacking funds and this will result in much higher taxes! Simply work here will not be profitable, with growing population of so called working poor.

I don't think Czechs earn twice than Poles. It's about 10-20% more. I know a some people from my region who work for Czech companies and this is what they say, never heard them saying Czech's get twice than us.

Edited by Sudayev

stats ? mediana ?

we earn ca. 600 Euro to hand in big cities, 500 Euro in smaller cities, 400 Euro in shops etc.

how much people earn in Czech ? can someone from Czech say ?

Median when it comes wages isn't good.

You eat sausage, I eat cabbage. We both eat bigos, which is rich :)

mediana is not aritmethic value, i do not know if i use proper ENGLISH terms,

mediana, not "srednia artymetyczna" (arithmetic average) , but "most common value" (najczęstsza wartość zbioru, http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediana ) , so i was thinking about calculated "most presented value" , or "srednia wazona" (weight average)

there are 2 ways of calculate average :

- arithmetic :

2 people have 1000

10 people have 2000

1 person has 10 000

1 person has 100 000

2k+20k+10k+100k= 132/14 people = over 9400

- median or dominant is than 2000 cause it is most frequent value <<<<

- weight average:

0.07*100k.... 0.79*2k = gives ca. 8800 (using web calculator from one page)

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9Arednia_wa%C5%BCona

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighted_arithmetic_mean (english)

Edited by vilas

http://www.wykop.pl/ramka/2554143/orban-mial-jednak-racje-wegry-planuja-obnizke-podatkow/

Victor Orban politics of taxing foreign corportations gave such amount of money, that Orban plans to lower down taxes for usual people (PIT - personal income tax)

thats why he is so hated by mainstream medias (owned by corporations and banksters) and has such bad press,

when you tax foreign international corporations suddenly there are money in budget and high european taxes can be decreased,

Orban even plans to delete some local taxes for medical personnel to keep them in country (not to emigrate)

----

meanwhile - political correctness at its best again:

http://wyborcza.pl/1,87648,17941185,Platny_zabojca_dostal_od_Polski_40_tys__zl__Dlaczego.html

sentenced for life pay-killer (contract killer) get compensation for not good conditions in cell

o my god, pay-killer from gang gets compensation from my taxes, cause he wanted bigger window in cell, why the hell we do not have death penalty in EU :/

Edited by vilas

Tunisian terrorist connected with terrorist attack in Tunis, has been arrested in Italy. He got to Italy via boat.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tunis-bardo-museum-terror-suspect-abdelmajid-touil-was-school-during-attack-say-italian-1502381

... And Brussels wants to push such criminals further to countries that have nothing to with destabilization of Middle east. In my opinion it's Western Europe and & USA problem and they should take care of it properly by turning these fecking boats back to Africa instead to pushing them to countries of Central Europe.

In my opinion it's Western Europe and & USA problem and they should take care of it properly by turning these fecking boats back to Africa instead to pushing them to countries of Central Europe.

They are not able to turn back that boats already. Just because there's too much compatriots of those 'sailors' already living in EU. Imagine what riots can they start.

They are not able to turn back that boats already. Just because there's too much compatriots of those 'sailors' already living in EU. Imagine what riots can they start.

Fairy tail. What riots ?

Of course they can. With two foots on the "terra firma" they will not back down, because the vision of easy life is in reach of their hands. See how aggressive blacks try to force fences trying jump on cargo trucks that go from France to UK. Port of Calais look like some neglected ghetto, with black people waiting on the roadside to jump on the trailer.

What worries me most that politicians in Brussels are totally blind and blind to history as well. No wonder that human smuggling is related with ISIS & Al-Quaeda terrorist cells. From obvious reason their goal is to infiltrate the EU by wolves in sheep's clothing. Not only they make fortunes on human smuggling, but they build the agent network in countries of their destination. This clearly reminds 1980 when Fidel Castro has emptied prisons and metal institutions, swept up the streets of Havana - packed these people on boats and sent them to the USA thus generating a long-term problem for the US administration and society.

It's obvious that ISIS has the same strategy against the free world, especially if they cannot act direct by using military force. I don't say every refugee is a closet IS terrorist but there are number of them are committed to the cause. Unfortunately we can't screen every African and best solution is to turn them back after supplying them with food and necessary medical aid.

For example the the government of Australia handled this issue very well by enforcing the NO WAY policy. Boat people problem and human smuggling has been solved and is under immigration services and coast guard control. Australian authorities have seen the driving force behind the boat people - the organized crime and extremists, who cheat people by promise of better life and take all of their savings. Cr

Free countries like Australia dont have to listen to the voice coming from Brussels, Berlin and the voice of "progressive leftist" media. Australia doesn't have to look around but simply decide on it's own terms. Tony Abbott have already said NO to any forms of people smuggling and illegal immigration to Australia, despite to what Indonesian authorities say that Australia HAS to take all refugees.

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/international/2015-05-21/tony-abbott-rules-out-resettling-rohingyas-in-australia-indonesia-says-it-is-obliged-to/1450024

EU dropped pesticide laws due to US pressure over TTIP, documents reveal (TheGuardian, May 22nd)

US trade officials pushed EU to shelve action on endocrine-disrupting chemicals linked

to cancer and male infertility to facilitate TTIP free trade deal

EU moves to regulate hormone-damaging chemicals linked to cancer and male infertility were shelved following pressure from US trade officials over the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) free trade deal, newly released documents show.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/may/22/eu-dropped-pesticide-laws-due-to-us-pressure-over-ttip-documents-reveal

how it is possible than in "free" EU we do not know what is exactly TTIP - a treaty that EU wants to sign with USA

Neutral Finland Reserves Right To Join NATO As New Government Takes Power

Finland’s new Prime Minister will appoint a government cabinet this week, which may take the neutral Nordic country, Russia’s neighbor, in a new direction: towards NATO. In a recent policy statement, the new center-right coalition government said that the country may join NATO “at any time†over the next four years, shifting dramatically from its traditional neutral stance.

The move, which comes just a week after 900,000 Finnish reservists were sent letters to ensure they could be quickly contacted in the event of war, will likely surprise onlookers in Moscow who believed that the inclusion of the nationalist party and anti-NATO Finns Party in the new three-member coalition would see interest in joining the alliance waver.

"The previous government made sure that it did not apply for NATO membership during its time in office,†said Teija Tiilikainen, the director of the Finnish Institute for International Affairs, speaking to Defense News. “The new government's policy is different, it keeps the issue alive and the option open. It will be interesting to see how all this develops.â€

Four years ago, when Finland’s previous government came to power, NATO membership was deliberately ruled out. Even two years ago, the subject was seldom discussed as a serious or necessary option for Finland. However. Russia’s annexation of Crimea in March 2014, the Kremlin’s continued involvement in the Ukraine war, and increased military activity in international waters and air space around Europe has seen public opinion shift.

http://www.ibtimes.com/neutral-finland-russias-neighbor-reserves-right-join-nato-new-government-takes-power-1937822

Expenses and sex scandal deleted from MPs’ Wikipedia pages by computers inside Parliament

References to 'chauffeur-driven cars' and a criminal arrest wiped from online biographies in run-up to election

Expense claims and a Westminster sex scandal were deleted from MPs' Wikipedia pages by computers inside Parliament before the election, The Telegraph has found.

Details of a police arrest, electoral fraud allegation and the use of "chauffeur-driven cars" were also been wiped by people inside the Commons.

More than a dozen online biographies of sitting MPs were doctored from computers with IP addresses owned by the Houses of Parliament in the run-up to the election.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11574217/Expenses-and-sex-scandal-deleted-from-MPs-Wikipedia-pages-by-computers-inside-Parliament.html

Edited by oxmox

Well done, Moscow. Every Russian neighbours want to join NATO now :rolleyes:

Well people likely haven't changed their minds from no. It's just that the yes voters are louder and media tries to push that side harder.

Our new foreign minister said the following in:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1432660132919.html

The article is in Finnish, only tells about his English skills ;). The video is mainly in English, hopefully people outside Finland can see it as there is limits on some websites

Basically government has decided that independent (non aligned) defense with conscription and large reserve is the policy on defending Finland, however they will do an research on what NATO membership will cost and look at the good & bad things related to it.

I think it is quite unlikely that we will be pursuing NATO-membership on this term, since majority of the parliament will most likely say No. Only couple Finns party and many NCP members support the membership. Our PM Sipilä said during the elections that he sees Finland outside NATO and cooperating with other Nordic countries in closer way (especially Sweden). Minister of Defense is also seemingly for the non-aligned defense.

Only sure thing we know about defense politics as of yet is that they are getting more budget and it is quite sure they get the additional budget for the Air Force, Army and Navy reforms which are required in the next 10 years.

I think that a much closer cooperation with Sweden, Norway and Denmark in a Scandinavian defense alliance is more likely than a NATO membership.

politicall correctness and leftism at its best:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1792973-Sweden-White-males-unwelcomed-to-join-the-police

i seen information in Polish press and i wanted to check it in English sources

Swedish police refused and rejected applications of natives in Sweden BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE !!!

this is horrible what started to do in politically correct west - you may be refused to get job because you are white and you are native

scandal

http://www.reddit.com/r/european/comments/383jca/sweden_yes_white_males_unwelcomed_to_join_the/

http://www.whyileftsweden.com/

Sweden became racist country cause skin color matters to put application to job

--------

original article:

http://fr.sputniknews.com/international/20150529/1016326126.html

-------

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/254539-juncker-chce-wyrzucic-wegrow-z-ue-powod-pomysl-orbana-na-przywrocenie-kary-smierci

EU chairman said if Hungary will apply capital punishment back than Hungary will be divorced with EU :D

Edited by vilas

http://niezalezna.pl/67645-pomimo-sankcji-putin-pojawi-sie-na-szczycie-g7-na-jego-obecnosc-naciska-niemiecki-biznes

German corporations forces to allow Putin presence at G7 meeting despite sanctions

---------

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title,Czesi-przeciw-obowiazkowemu-przyjmowaniu-migrantow,wid,17592469,wiadomosc.html

Czech government also against accepting islamists in Europe as refugees

scandal

Rather absurd. One of so many on the West, and counting. Monty Python. I wonder, how far this must go before they note, how stupid, self-refuting dead end is, where their mindless ideology led them. They're more and more chasing own tail with all this. Sooner or later they'll catch and bite it. Sad to say, but IMHO West is rotting more and more. One could say, I'm exaggerating, but I'll anyway say, IMO that's the mechanism, eventually making civilizations fall - from inside. Not first, and not last probably. Reasons are matter for another topic, most likely soon-to-be-closed one.

http://swedishsurveyor.com/

a lot of interesting news some of them are saddening and convince me more and more that we will have civil war in Europe in next 10-15 years,

police admits sharia no-go zones, schools ... forces teaching about islam, natives have problem, natives fertility rate below immigrants fertility rate very high, 30 years old males from Africa recognized by government as ... children seeking asylum, and forcing Christian women to wearing veil, Sharia policeman immigrant forcing Sharia law on locals, immigrants getting housing, money and refusing to work at all, so government confiscates money of natives, changing books because there are too many white faces etc. removing old paintings from walls if they can offend muslims etc.

i foresee that our European happines and paradise will end, not this decade, it is yet not critical mass, but next decade, and western European countries may face civil war, because Immigrants will demand Sharia, natives will not be able to stand situation anymore, social care system will fall (no tax money , no working people creating income, made in China, automatization and robotization of industry even in warehouses, street cleaning machines in future, pizza delivery drones etc. , immigrants with several kids, locals with 1, 0, max 2 kids , bigger costs of medical treatment with newest machines, )

moreover : Sweden builds thought police unit ( " SWEDISH POLICE WILL PREVENT THE “WRONG†OPINIONS ") which means freedom of speech will be limited in Sweden,

i doubt locals will stand it , i bet similar things will happen in other western countries next years, but result will be opposite and that will be moment when it will start, i even bet about this last year with one guy for a bottle of expensive wine , we bet on year 2025 , he said that west will wake up and throw away islamists from Europe, i said west will not do it, and islamists will start war here ;)

look at this:

https://swedishsurveyor.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/vitpixling_85301244.jpg?w=371&h=152

Sudayev reported some weeks ago that Swedish police when seeking dark-skin criminals removed faces from photos, so ... you had wanted letter without face at all (some of you were surprised seeing "wanted" police letter without face cause i never seen police wanted letter for man without face photo)

now... they changed skin color from dark to bright , to cover dark skin, they not only pixelated face, they even changed skin color , wtf ?

even celebration of 9/11 attacks was tollerated there , in media they even said that Charlie Hebodo attack was not connected with religion etc.

it is shame that we will loose our Europe in next decade, thats why i travel now to see as much as i can untill i can , untill medival cathedrals are catherdrals untill they stand , untill i can walk street with my woman without veil , i wish to see old French castles (like Carcasone) in south before we can go there while my woman has crucifix on necklace

Edited by vilas

Yeah war will happen at some point. The critical mass will be achieved at some point and we can't grow anymore. It's no coinsidence that child born has been going down in Europe because people realize that here but too bad that the immigration is just a plan to keep the grow going on so money makers and politicans are happy about their illusionized number world.

it is consequence of few factors:

- Lenin and communist revolution changed totally situation of working class, and nobles class ended in graves, feudalism ended,

- western lower class get rights, labor rights, predator-like capitalism ended, west get social rights, benefits because of point one,

- during ww2 and cold war lots of money was earned on arms,in 60s last colonies fallen,

- so rich of this world (called "nwo, bilderberg group") decided that they must do something with those 3 "problems" (for them problems, for us benefits)

so they fuel situation with hope that:

- people will work cheaper so they will have more profits ,

- neo feudalism will return somehow (Ukraine as example of neo feudalism with oligarchy)

- war and weaponry selling is business, in Europe usual people became landlords, they own land, they have property, no more feudalism

so such situation like from 70s till 90s is not good for always hungry greedy elites,

immigration was invented to put down labor cost and put down trade union and people unity in jobs,

EU is place where we have "high tech" in everyday life like Nother America, and hightech pushes off need for working hands, because soon robots will produce all, clean streets, few years ago first automatic warehouses were build when there is no human but robots are packaging products on paletes, now in some countries electrical meters, water meters are being replaced by automatic meters that radio transfer data , so inspectors became unemployed, and now in such modern city you have already few warehouse workers and few meter-inspectors unemployed, they were low qualified workers, now on market appears more and more even less qualified people, with kids, need of housing, and the same time another people went retired, and the same time due to lack of money a lot of educated families decided to not have children or to have one child which was for example robbed on the street,

we are having more and more people who are not needed for jobs plus of course majority of goods are nowadays "made in China",

and EU with madness pushes more and more those who need money but not jobs,

older and older people need medical treatment , this is huge cost for all this hospital high-tech,

costs are growing, incomes are lower, this will not end well, this sounds like either lack of any logic or thinking in "elites" of west, or opposite - somene wishes to make armagedon here,

to all this mess we must add issue with Asian region, China is superpower and they competee with USoA, neighbors of Israel want to vanish Isreal from the map, Africa is 30% AIDS in some countries and Caliphate-like in others , and they are in constant war stage in almost all continent , but they will not buy hightech cause they have no money, China becoming superpower will deliver cheaper hightech,

and "nwo" and "bilderberg" group members want to have 100 Ferrari and 10 private jets (conspiracy theory from one blog: http://rense.com/general64/pordc.htm which of course might be conspiracy theory of another ufo-believer )

but of course it also might be naive leftism thinking and no plans neither conspiracy of "nwo" (some Polish journalists criticised very much words of Polish diplomacy that we are ready to give shelter to Christians who escape from ISIS , they said that help to Chrisians (who are slaughtered) is racism, like on these famous meme http://i1.wp.com/www.scriptonitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/003-Scott-Brown6.jpg https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/koran-hate-bible-art-gm070802.jpg http://age-of-treason.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/what_heebs_do.jpg )

ps.s

http://chersonandmolschky.com/tag/political-correctness/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/100217075/oxford-gang-rape-did-people-ignore-this-sort-of-scandal-because-racist-nick-griffin-was-the-first-to-mention-them/

http://33.media.tumblr.com/efadee4e11f4ee554aacc1c4473b5665/tumblr_inline_mtlj1iWGtt1rvb5ag.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hpxHcvzSB9Q/UR92cDqCvZI/AAAAAAAAJvQ/aRvWvGGpS9Q/s1600/526595_527547480601579_1345346237_n.jpg

http://someofmybestfriendsarewhite.tumblr.com/anti-white-hate-crimes

Edited by vilas