Sign in to follow this  
Colossus

UEFA Champions League 2004/05

So which group did you represent? Was it Al-Qaeda perhaps?

A game between two teams from countries which are allied to USA and with the game being played in Turkey, a muslim country which are also allied to USA makes the event a huge target for any terrorists so your decision to add a huge explosion to it feels somehow disturbing... crazy_o.gif

But maybe I'm the only one who don't see the obvious connection between the stadium and the explosion and what it has to do with football.

mabe he want to say that the final will become a "bombastic" game tounge_o.gif

Its going to be an explosive match .... Not tounge_o.gif .

If thats what the pic was implying.

Oops, didn't mean to cause controversy! Seriously, I had entirely innocent thoughts in my head when making that picture, much apologies.

Acecombat was correct about the explosive game, that's what I implied. He was also correct when he stated that it really won't be that great a game! tounge_o.gif

Sorry again guys, didn't mean to offend.

He was also correct when he stated that it really won't be that great a game! tounge_o.gif

Sorry.. I didn't know you and acecombat were fortune tellers.

Can you do me a favour and give me a quick prediction while you're at it? I could do with a few quid on a 0-0 and 5-4 penalties...

Ac Milan 1-0 Liverpool, Crespo on the 73rd minute, deflection off the keeper into the bottom right tounge_o.gif

@ May 08 2005,01:08)]
He was also correct when he stated that it really won't be that great a game!  tounge_o.gif

Sorry.. I didn't know you and acecombat were fortune tellers.

Can you do me a favour and give me a quick prediction while you're at it?  I could do with a few quid on a 0-0 and 5-4 penalties...

We're basing this on what we've seen from both these teams in this competition , they could prove us wrong by playing aggressive football but chance of it happening are as much as Munks prediction being correct tounge_o.gif .

Considering how conservative they got in the semis just to reach the final , makes me nervous as to what lengths they might go to win the final *one goal in and the whole team is in their 'D' 24/7* tounge_o.gif .

2-1 to Milan. Liverpool to score first then defend for rest of game, so Milan pile on pressure and get two on later on in game.

1-1, 5-3 for Liverpool after penalties (although I fear AC Milan will win sad_o.gif )

I strongly believe Liverpool will win the game by 15-13...

I strongly believe Liverpool will win the game by 15-13...

With all 15 goals scored by Gerrard lol tounge_o.gif

Liverpool 2 (Luis Garcia, Gerrard in the first 20 mins) AC Milan 1

There you go..

Liverpool will be playing in red, Ac Milan in white.. Liverpool have won it 4 times against a team in white whilst playing in their home colours of Red..

biggrin_o.gif

0-0 after 80 mins, milan push for a winner in the last 10, Liverpool hit them twice on the break winning 2-0. Gerrard scoring the first, Cisse the second.

we will see penalty shooting, after 18 missed shoots on both sides one of the coaches will shoot the winning goal, as the regular players are unable to tounge_o.gif

Congratulations to the ZSKA Moskya, the new UEFA Cup Champion smile_o.gif

Was a nice match to watch, CSKA maybe didn't have the most possesion or play the "better" football, but they made better use of it and played well as a team.

May 30th, 25 years since:

photo_gallery_350_02.jpg

photo_gallery_350_03.jpg

photo_gallery_350_04.jpg

photo_gallery_350_05.jpg

photo_gallery_350_09.jpg

photo_gallery_350_01.jpg

Nottingham Forest, European Champions 1979.

Let's hope we see the likes of this tonight!!! biggrin_o.gif

Crazy Horse RIP

_41167815_emlyncup203.jpg

0,,2005240092,00.jpg

2-1 to liverpool COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

I've got a fiver at 12-1 on 2-1 actually biggrin_o.gif

Hey Kevbaz how about if Liverpool win yout release some beta from your mod (cough the rigid raiders)   and if you loose, eh how about release some beta aswell  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

@Bordoy were those pictures taken b4 they got us banned from europe against Juve?? (lets hope the fans behave tonight and dont get provoked to retaliation against the Milano's)